Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hips / Thighs?

I've been on HRT for 6-7 months and haven't had any changes. My T has been in normal range so I guess that might explain the lack of progress. I did get breast buds within the first few months so I know the E was at least doing something Dodgy 

Just curious what the timeline was like. Did you start gaining on the hips right away or did it happen after the breasts had been growing? I checked a thread elsewhere and some said it didn't happen until over a year on HRT.

(25-10-2018, 02:42 AM)Nightshade Wrote:  I've been on HRT for 6-7 months and haven't had any changes. My T has been in normal range so I guess that might explain the lack of progress. I did get breast buds within the first few months so I know the E was at least doing something Dodgy 

Just curious what the timeline was like. Did you start gaining on the hips right away or did it happen after the breasts had been growing? I checked a thread elsewhere and some said it didn't happen until over a year on HRT.

1st question.....  are you under doctors supervision?

Everyone is different, I had a good start on breast growth using PM so when I started HRT 2 yrs ago I was already "blooming" brest wise.  I was a solid 38 A and B.  But in regards to hips and butt....  I am just , in the last 3 months, noticing a difference.  That is I am noticing...   My wife and daughter noticed my rear end and hips about a year ago.   So, to answer your question using my experience, I would say HRT works from the top down.  First breast growth is noticeable, then beginning to loose muscle mass, fat migration then hip/rear growth.

But, my GD first started to control my T levels about 30 days before Estrogen.  Up until 9 months ago, my T was still above 200 but our target was between 25 - 50.  Right now, my T is about 20 and E is around 180.  That's why I asked if you were under a doctor.

(25-10-2018, 08:19 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(25-10-2018, 02:42 AM)Nightshade Wrote:  I've been on HRT for 6-7 months and haven't had any changes. My T has been in normal range so I guess that might explain the lack of progress. I did get breast buds within the first few months so I know the E was at least doing something Dodgy 

Everyone is different, I had a good start on breast growth using PM so when I started HRT 2 yrs ago I was already "blooming" brest wise.  I was a solid 38 A and B.  But in regards to hips and butt....  I am just , in the last 3 months, noticing a difference.  That is I am noticing...   My wife and daughter noticed my rear end and hips about a year ago.   So, to answer your question using my experience, I would say HRT works from the top down.  First breast growth is noticeable, then beginning to loose muscle mass, fat migration then hip/rear growth.

But, my GD first started to control my T levels about 30 days before Estrogen.  Up until 9 months ago, my T was still above 200 but our target was between 25 - 50.  Right now, my T is about 20 and E is around 180.  That's why I asked if you were under a doctor.

Yeah. I'm seeing a doc. The reason I'm not taking T blockers (other than finisteride) is mainly due to my health. I've also heard bad things about Spiro. I might consider using PC to lower T at some point, but I'm concerned about it lowering E too much.

Oh. So when you say "started HRT" you're not counting the time taking PM? Rolleyes 
Either way, your account is in line with what I heard from others about hip/butt growth being delayed compared to breasts. There were also some people who said they had a booty prior to HRT (lucky bastards).

I'd been using SP, FG and RC at a fairly low dose over the past year (just added PM) and have had a little bit of fat appear in my breast area. My hips and thighs may have enlarged slightly but I haven't been able to tell. I'm very thin and they do seem less "bony".

But I have noticed my butt! I have padding there now! And it looks so nice and round in my girlfriend's underwear. If only she knew. I can feel the fat back there when I touch it and even when I'm sitting down. And it fills my jeans and seems to stick out a lot more.

Here's a sidebar question: I've noticed that my (male) underwear seems to ride down towards the crack in my butt during the day and I've never noticed that before. Could that have something to do with my butt being larger and rounder? Did anyone else notice this change with their male clothes?

Maybe my hips and thighs will follow. I've just started to bud and I'm afraid that I'll have to bail before I get too far, but it would be so nice to experience those changes.

(25-10-2018, 08:53 PM)Nightshade Wrote:  
(25-10-2018, 08:19 PM)Aria Wrote:  

Yeah. I'm seeing a doc. The reason I'm not taking T blockers (other than finisteride) is mainly due to my health. I've also heard bad things about Spiro. I might consider using PC to lower T at some point, but I'm concerned about it lowering E too much.

Oh. So when you say "started HRT" you're not counting the time taking PM? Rolleyes 
Either way, your account is in line with what I heard from others about hip/butt growth being delayed compared to breasts. There were also some people who said they had a booty prior to HRT (lucky bastards).

Good that your under Doctor's care...  I have trouble with Spiro myself....  I am taking so many heart meds that are Potassium Sparing that my sodium drops and my Potassium rises close to danger levels, so I take just 50mg 1x per day.  You are right.... never a good idea to combine pharma with Herbs, especially PM being its the strongest estrogenic in herbal form.

As far as including HRT not including PM, I don't really consider it the same...  I mean PM did even my depression somewhat (dysphoria ), and did give me a little head start...  But I have gained so much more from estrogen.  Anymore, it's hard for me to compare the two disciplines now.

(25-10-2018, 11:55 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  I'd been using SP, FG and RC at a fairly low dose over the past year (just added PM) and have had a little bit of fat appear in my breast area. My hips and thighs may have enlarged slightly but I haven't been able to tell. I'm very thin and they do seem less "bony".

But I have noticed my butt! I have padding there now! And it looks so nice and round in my girlfriend's underwear. If only she knew. I can feel the fat back there when I touch it and even when I'm sitting down. And it fills my jeans and seems to stick out a lot more.

Here's a sidebar question: I've noticed that my (male) underwear seems to ride down towards the crack in my butt during the day and I've never noticed that before. Could that have something to do with my butt being larger and rounder? Did anyone else notice this change with their male clothes?

Maybe my hips and thighs will follow. I've just started to bud and I'm afraid that I'll have to bail before I get too far, but it would be so nice to experience those changes.

Most definitely the reason I have worn only women's panties and jeans for about the last 2 years.  In order to comfortably sit in men's jeans, I had to buy them 1 or even 2 sizes bigger.  But even with that, they looked baggy cause I had to tighten my belt so they couldn't fall off.  So, I looked unkempt and silly in them.

(09-07-2018, 04:04 PM)Katie Wrote:  I know this site is mostly about breasts, but has anyone else noticed changes in Hips and Thighs as well?
I just took a pic a minute ago and there`s a definite change there on me, it`s subtle, but defo there!

Very nice Katie, congrats, you are coming along very nice now!

Katie, I have noticed a bigger butt, hips not sure and nothing compared to your lovely shape, I'm still to man shape.
You look great.

i have been taking aguaje pills for about a month now and have really noticed a bit more plumpness back there and in my thighs and it may or may not have even added a little more to the twins.
pretty cheap too got mine from barlows but you can get them from anywhere.

(09-07-2018, 04:04 PM)Katie Wrote:  I know this site is mostly about breasts, but has anyone else noticed changes in Hips and Thighs as well?
I just took a pic a minute ago and there`s a definite change there on me, it`s subtle, but defo there!

This thread is quite old now but . . . you're Sexy girl Those curves are real. Love the hair too. Nice color.

I've been on PM, WP & RM since around mid Jan 2019 now, and one thing I am noticing more and more, with great excitement and joy, is that by butt has grown. Yes, after only 3 months I am seeing profound changes. I can feel my larger butt when I pull up my denims, they just about get stuck below my butt, and I have to full them over the increased fat deposits. This is such a sensual feminine feeling, it just freaks me out. I sometimes put my denims on 3 times in a row just to confirm my new butt. I can feel my cheeks move around when I walk now too, and it feels so good. I even put a little hip-swaying in there (just for my own pleasure). And when I look in the mirror I can SEE the extra fat on my butt. It looks like the cellulite on Beyonce's butt a while ago. Sexy!

Bev

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon