Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Attitude

Should I bother to take breaks anymore,I'm not the only person who notices an attitude change when I'm not taking anything.
I can finally see and feel the t in my body and I don't like it.my wonderful wife has had to deal with this ass of a person for 26 years OMG I feel so bad for her.
Just wondering if you actually need to take a break from herbals ? And I think I might want to start actually taking her meds. Do you take breaks while on them?

Breaks are good to clear the estrogen receptors. 
Breaks are also a good time to cleanse your liver. 
Dandelion is a great liver cleanse.

(09-07-2018, 12:04 PM)happyfeet Wrote:  Should I bother to take breaks anymore,I'm not the only person who notices an attitude change when I'm not taking anything.
I can finally see and feel the t in my body and I don't like it.my wonderful wife has had to deal with this ass of a person for 26 years OMG I feel so bad for her.
Just wondering if you actually need to take a break from herbals ? And I think I might want to start actually taking her meds. Do you take breaks while on them?

if it aint broke, don`t fix it!

I`n no idea why this whole taking a break idea is a thing, if it`s working then leave things alone would seem the sensible thing to do.

and yes, having T levels go back up is a very real fear of mine, partly for the same reason you outlined yourself, I too have felt guilty about my behaviour in the past, but then I realised that it was NOT my fault!
my body just wasn`t capable of making the hormones that my brain so desperately needed, in fact it was making way too much of the stuff I Didn`t need. I was effectively poising myself and had no control over it, so yes, `He` may have had the past, but I have the Future! Wink so don`t beat yourself up over it. xx

Breaks are good with herbs, but don’t see the need with pharma 

Pm for instance taxes the body greater and yes I do agree clearing the receptors can cause growth jumps

Julie

I do seem to think clearer , have a better Outlook,calmer, and not so short fused.
Do pharms work the same way

(09-07-2018, 09:12 PM)happyfeet Wrote:  Do pharms work the same way

Very!

when I was on Herbals, it was nice because It was such a contrast to what I`d been used to all my life, I felt like ther Was such a thing as "Normal", it gave me a glimpse of the potential.
When I switched to Pharma I not just felt "Normal" but also very Stable and balanced too, it was like a breath of fresh air really.
Something that I`v quite recently discovered too is that the more powerful the Blockers, the better and more energetic I feel as well (I`m on Androcur And Spiro at the moment).
swapping out the T for E certainly works on all levels for Me anyway. Wink xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon