Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

More evidence essential oils ‘make male breasts develop’

I'm not into oils as a method, but thought this was interesting...

The anti-male hormone effects are rather unexpected and it is not possible to comment further without the data
http://naija247news.com/2018/03/21/more-...s-develop/

Now I know why I like lavender and tea tree oil.

(25-10-2018, 08:02 PM)Dartanious Lea Wrote:  Now I know why I like lavender and tea tree oil.

Has anyone considered mixing in a little of those into the coconut oil that is used when massaging the breasts?  Any experiences?

this phrase make me laugh ...

"Gynaecomastia is rare"    ....i do see many men who are walking the fence line of having breast

Without having read this link yet, when I was recently researching Cimetidine, looking in sites like drugs.com, they’d say Cimetidine would have a 0.01% chance of Gynecomastia. When looking on research sites, Gynecomastia rates would jump into rates of 40%-75%. 

We all know they lie to us. The fun part is figuring out why.

I use a lot of lavender and tea tree.  On their own, I think they're pretty useless for NBE. I can't imagine how much you'd have to use to get any kind of breast growth from them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon