Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weight loss

(05-03-2018, 08:52 PM)Huggy Wrote:  
(05-03-2018, 04:43 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  Thanks!
I may indeed check in with you, once I have learned more.

Actually, I'm surprised that more folks haven't yet joined in the discussion.  But then, I tend to think of this site as a place for exploring novel methods to achieve pansexual beauty.  That is a selfish bias, on my part, and admittedly not NBE in any strict sense.

You are welcome, hope it wasn't too confusing.  It was rather late.

I have noticed on this site that a lot will check in and see what has been posted, and do seem to come back regularly.  But perhaps for personal reasons don't feel able to join in the conversation.  I can respect that.

I take the view that we are all fellow travelers on this road of life and if throwing a few ideas back and forth can spark an idea for anyone listening, then all is good.  And although this may not necessarily be NBE, it is health related.  And even a magnificent pair of boobies are of little consequence if you are too poorly to enjoy them[Image: blush.gif] 

However, I can now say I am definitely responding to this and I can feel my head is not quite so clogged.  Which I wasn't expecting!  So for now at least I think it is worth keeping on with.
What has worked for me is intermediate fasting - miss a breakfast or lunch or even dinner 1 to 2 days a week. Look up Jason Fung, doctor in Canada and Dietdoctor in Sweden. Both are interesting reads. The low carbs were the real fix for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon