Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Leggings, OMG! who knew!?

Leggings are brill, I've been wearing them for nigh on 30-years, obviously not the same ones lol
I've always worn them as a man with t-shirts, jumpers, hoodies etc they are so comfy, versatile and look good on me, even my two daughters say that to.
Always bought them from the women's section, gym leggings for the winter then the thinner fashion ones for summer and the odd wet-look/pvc ones for nights out, pub etc. Good grief, I even wear them for the gym and cycling to.

Smile I love wearing leggings with fleece lined in the dead of winter bought some for myself wife started looking at thim and said are you sure these aren't for women?  I said there unisex haha now  I need to find some more of these special unisex fleece lined leggings

(01-10-2020, 03:50 PM)michelle street Wrote:  Smile I love wearing leggings with fleece lined in the dead of winter bought some for myself wife started looking at thim and said are you sure these aren't for women?  I said there unisex haha now  I need to find some more of these special unisex fleece lined leggings

Try Gap sports leggings, although they are meant for the gym I find them perfect for the winter. They come in all different lengths, I like the below the knee ones, the only downside is that they are expensive!!

(02-10-2020, 10:15 AM)wee2er Wrote:  
(01-10-2020, 03:50 PM)michelle street Wrote:  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> I love wearing leggings with fleece lined in the dead of winter bought some for myself wife started looking at thim and said are you sure these aren't for women?  I said there unisex haha now  I need to find some more of these special unisex fleece lined leggings

Try Gap sports leggings, although they are meant for the gym I find them perfect for the winter. They come in all different lengths, I like the below the knee ones, the only downside is that they are expensive!!

I'm outside a lot in winter at work, I just wear tights under my trousers, astonishingly warm and dirt cheap. Just a bit tricky to pee unless you sit.

(28-10-2020, 05:12 AM)Drew Wrote:  

(02-10-2020, 10:15 AM)wee2er Wrote:  
(01-10-2020, 03:50 PM)michelle street Wrote:  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> I love wearing leggings with fleece lined in the dead of winter bought some for myself wife started looking at thim and said are you sure these aren't for women?  I said there unisex haha now  I need to find some more of these special unisex fleece lined leggings

I'm outside a lot in winter at work, I just wear tights under my trousers, astonishingly warm and dirt cheap. Just a bit tricky to pee unless you sit.

I do just the same, for winter its tights under and spring/autumn tights under shorts, keep you nice and warm

I wish I could sew an opening for my male equipment so I could wear the leggings I've got. They feel so embracing it's hard to not like them.

I love my leggings, they are a staple in my closet. My first time wearing them was as a cheaper alternative to base layer for winter activities. Currently leggings make up most my daily outfits, whether paired with a tunic top, active wear top, sports bra, unisex T-shirt or hoody. My daughter and girlfriends youngest son like to speculate on my underwear choice as they don’t notice any panty lines. I have full length, 7/8 and Capri styles in  assorted colours patterns and fabrics.

(25-12-2022, 04:49 AM)AliceDydro Wrote:  I wish I could sew an opening for my male equipment so I could wear the leggings I've got. They feel so embracing it's hard to not like them.

tuck it in, and pop the balls in. Panties fit flush. Just your minge bulge showing

(25-12-2022, 08:46 AM)PantyandBraeveryday Wrote:  I love my leggings, they are a staple in my closet. My first time wearing them was as a cheaper alternative to base layer for winter activities. Currently leggings make up most my daily outfits, whether paired with a tunic top, active wear top, sports bra, unisex T-shirt or hoody. My daughter and girlfriends youngest son like to speculate on my underwear choice as they don’t notice any panty lines. I have full length, 7/8 and Capri styles in  assorted colours patterns and fabrics.

I also didn't realize how much confidence a nice pair of leggings can give a girl...I am adding to my wardrobe as I write this. Funny looks from others maybe for the time being but just wait. As my hormones do their stuff I am getting to be curvy and leggings are looking better every day.

I own about 8 pair.  They're either black or gray and insulated.  I don't hide them from anyone.  It's cold here.  I have found that they make
much better long underwear than bulky waffle weave underwear.  They are warm.  At first, family and friends snickered when I wore them.  But now, they realize I'm not wearing them as a fetish item, but as a real utilitarian garment.  Although, I do get a little kick out of wearing something most people in this day and age see as a women's item of clothing.
   In times past, men commonly wore leggings, and I can understand why.  
   It's the same reason I wear a bra almost everyday.  I have boobs.  They jiggle a lot and my nips are quite obvious.  They draw quite a bit of attention when I wear a polo shirt.  So I wear an invisible sports bras.  They holds everything in place and nobody notices (except my wife).  
   So, if an article of sown cloth is worn for the practical reason it was intended for, by either a man or a woman...where's the problem?  If it works for you...use it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon