Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

(29-06-2019, 12:20 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  This is prob my last update for a while... I got SRS in Aug and will be recovering till jan 2nd 2020..

Stopped taking progesterone....

This is the combined power of PM for 1 year.
Loss of all growth
Bovine Ovarian 1.4 years.
Loss of some growth...
Estradiol/Androcur and 9 months of Progesterone... I have one 3 month prescription left for progesterone... Ill be taking it after surgery my DR is a stingy person apparently on Progesterone.

Latest measurement
Under Breast:36
Over Breast: 39
Bra Size 36C

I havent lost any weight....
Im sitting at 199lbs...

See ya when I see ya...
Nikki9

Re: This is prob my last update for a while... I got SRS in Aug and will be recovering till jan 2nd 2020..

Can totally understand if putting updates on pause. I'm guessing some would like and find quite useful updates on your experience post SRS and recovery. 

Naturally, some in the MBE camp will likely consider walking the same path, so anything you have to share (good or bad) about taking this major step will likely be edifying and enlightening for those who might be contemplating next steps on this same (or similar) journey.

(01-08-2019, 03:38 AM)michelle street Wrote:  ok thx ,i feel silly for asking but as they say if you dont ask ....

I actually started PM had to stop for a bit then found BO did a year and 4 months Realized i wanted a full change, When for hrt pharma grade.
Thats easier and covered by my med insurance mostly I was paying 95$ every 2 months to 3 months. Ill now be paying 85 after surgery...
Yes my surgery is sex reassignment. sadly I cant get vocal.they want 6k right now and 7k after this main surgery.
Still working on hair removal too.

But thanks.
Thought I posted this...

Love Nikki9

(10-08-2019, 09:58 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(01-08-2019, 03:38 AM)michelle street Wrote:  ok thx ,i feel silly for asking but as they say if you dont ask ....

I actually started PM had to stop for a bit then found BO did a year and 4 months Realized i wanted a full change, When for hrt pharma grade.
Thats easier and covered by my med insurance mostly I was paying 95$ every 2 months to 3 months. Ill now be paying 85 after surgery...
Yes my surgery is sex reassignment. sadly I cant get vocal.they want 6k right now and 7k after this main surgery.

But thanks.
Thought I posted this...

Love Nikki9

thank you for the inspiration ,what length of time has it been to get this way ,if you already said i will check again

(10-08-2019, 12:48 PM)michelle street Wrote:  
(10-08-2019, 09:58 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

But thanks.
Thought I posted this...

Love Nikki9

thank you for the inspiration ,what length of time has it been to get this way ,if you already said i will check again

Personally I dont think my breast have changed much since 2 and a half years and a bit... BO Gave me my main Boob Job. Progesterone filled them out just a little more...

1 year on PM A cup. Lost all breast growth due to border blocking it. Had to find something else.
1.4 years on BO. Regained A cup Maxed at C cup. After 1.4 years it was clear what I wanted in life and made a jump to HRT.
2.8 years HRT. Was a real Bump path at first dropped to A cup at start they didnt get dosage right till Oct  2nd year. So far 36C or 40C I guess there sisters sizes?

Dosages were
PM+1 pill every month so first month 1 pill second month 2 pills and so on.
BO +1 pill every month till 4th month let the body get use to it. When the growth stop up the pill dosage +1
HRT  Estradiol     Androcur    Progesterone    Personally Im not gonna list the dosages but I tried estrogen in 3 forms pills patchs and injections. The first two are not good. Injections are the best. Why because it bypasses the liver and gives you way more estrogen then the other 2.  The other two can also cause liver damage.  Androcur is a T Blocker.  Progesterone.... I used 9 months of my 12 month dose but Progesterone is present in pregnant woman. And guess what after 9 months of it and stopping my body said haha ur pregnant and time to feed the baby. And yes I lactated. Along with that I had more boob filling out.

just thought id note as well still able to lactate...not much but yea..
prob due to drop on all remaining meds.
I dont get to start up till sept 3 on meds again.. its already been rough 2 weeks+

Love Nikki9

(15-08-2019, 08:03 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  just thought id note as well still able to lactate...not much but yea..
I dont get to start up till sept 3 on meds again.. its already been rough 2 weeks+

Love Nikki9
So Nikki9, I got lost here.  Did you have the SRS?  How did it go and how has your recovery been?  No meds at all till Sept 3?

Cat

(15-08-2019, 10:48 PM)catbeginner Wrote:  
(15-08-2019, 08:03 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  just thought id note as well still able to lactate...not much but yea..

Love Nikki9
So Nikki9, I got lost here.  Did you have the SRS?  How did it go and how has your recovery been?  No meds at all till Sept 3?

Cat

SRS is on 24th aug be back sept 3rd...

Good luck and best wishes!

Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Xoxo

~H

I see what my BF likes :Smile   Cheers

(20-08-2019, 01:28 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  I see what my BF likes :Smile   Cheers

OH MY!
Very lovely
My best to you next week,
and dont be a stranger