Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Results

So here I am, almost 3 years after posting my first post on this forum. I decided to keep my posts here under the category, under which I see myself, ‘Males Staying Male’.

Many things have changed since my last post and many things have changed in my treatment regime. In my marriage nothing has changed. My wife in the beginning was against me wearing bras, and still is. She is also still not aware I’m growing breasts. I do make it a habit to walk shirtless in the house. So, I can’t shave my chest. Wearing bras and HRT are all still my secret. I know some of you might advise against it, but for some of us here on the forum, it’s the only way.

During these past, almost 3 years, my treatment took me from herbal to pharma. Do I regret it? NO. Or let me rephrase that. Do I regret starting this journey growing breasts? The answer is still, NO. I wish I could shave my chest though  Rolleyes . Did my breasts improve my sex life? I would think so. I take 1 month breaks after every 3 months of treatment and my erections seems to come back with a vengeance every time. Yeah, sperm dried up a bit and the wife noticed it, but isn’t a biggie. During sex, my wife sometime can’t keep her hands of my breasts and also sucking my nipples. Walking shirtless my wife would often joke about my “breasts”. According to her, its gynecomastia and fat, which will disappear when I lose some weight. My nipples are not big and somehow, I like it that way, makes it less obvious. But I do wish sometimes they are a tad bigger. I have lost a lot of weight during this time and still continue to do so. 

How much longer will I continue this journey, I’m not sure. I was planning on breaking for a longer period (already more than a month), but I started missing that feeling of tenderness and swelling in my breasts so, I decided to visit the pharmacy yesterday. While typing this post out I decided to find a photo from 3 years ago, and boy oh boy, was I surprised when I saw the results. Our summer holidays (3 months long) are coming up end of May. We will for sure spend lots of time on the beach. Since last year while on the beach, in the water or by the pool i wore a shirt and if not many people if would go shirtless. This year I doubt I will go shirtless. I’m hoping for a good spurt of growth, even if just nice swelling of my areolas. Would look super under my wet shirt.

I don’t think I would like to go much bigger than what I am now. But due to my weight loss plan, I think that my breasts might shrink a little and would like to compensate for that.
So without further ado, some photos from where I started and am now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-05-2022, 07:30 AM)Elkel Wrote:  So here I am, almost 3 years after posting my first post on this forum. I decided to keep my posts here under the category, under which I see myself, ‘Males Staying Male’.

Many things have changed since my last post and many things have changed in my treatment regime. In my marriage nothing has changed. My wife in the beginning was against me wearing bras, and still is. She is also still not aware I’m growing breasts. I do make it a habit to walk shirtless in the house. So, I can’t shave my chest. Wearing bras and HRT are all still my secret. I know some of you might advise against it, but for some of us here on the forum, it’s the only way.

During these past, almost 3 years, my treatment took me from herbal to pharma. Do I regret it? NO. Or let me rephrase that. Do I regret starting this journey growing breasts? The answer is still, NO. I wish I could shave my chest though  Rolleyes . Did my breasts improve my sex life? I would think so. I take 1 month breaks after every 3 months of treatment and my erections seems to come back with a vengeance every time. Yeah, sperm dried up a bit and the wife noticed it, but isn’t a biggie. During sex, my wife sometime can’t keep her hands of my breasts and also sucking my nipples. Walking shirtless my wife would often joke about my “breasts”. According to her, its gynecomastia and fat, which will disappear when I lose some weight. My nipples are not big and somehow, I like it that way, makes it less obvious. But I do wish sometimes they are a tad bigger. I have lost a lot of weight during this time and still continue to do so. 

How much longer will I continue this journey, I’m not sure. I was planning on breaking for a longer period (already more than a month), but I started missing that feeling of tenderness and swelling in my breasts so, I decided to visit the pharmacy yesterday. While typing this post out I decided to find a photo from 3 years ago, and boy oh boy, was I surprised when I saw the results. Our summer holidays (3 months long) are coming up end of May. We will for sure spend lots of time on the beach. Since last year while on the beach, in the water or by the pool i wore a shirt and if not many people if would go shirtless. This year I doubt I will go shirtless. I’m hoping for a good spurt of growth, even if just nice swelling of my areolas. Would look super under my wet shirt.

I don’t think I would like to go much bigger than what I am now. But due to my weight loss plan, I think that my breasts might shrink a little and would like to compensate for that.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You've got lovely feminine areola they've changed massively compared to the before photo and there is a definite shape to the breast overall.

What's your regime?

(11-05-2022, 07:32 AM)Elkel Wrote:  
(11-05-2022, 07:30 AM)Elkel Wrote:  So here I am, almost 3 years after posting my first post on this forum. I decided to keep my posts here under the category, under which I see myself, ‘Males Staying Male’.

3-years have certainly made a big difference, you certainly have breasts now, well done.
They have a lovely feminine shape and fantastic nipples / areola ratio and size.
You are probably at the stage where any more might be too much for the wife to handle, but maybe not ?

(11-05-2022, 11:40 AM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  

You've got lovely feminine areola they've changed massively compared to the before photo and there is a definite shape to the breast overall.

What's your regime?

Thanks UT,

I started like most others with:
PM, WP, RR, MSM, Calcium and some spearmint capsules.
PM was from Ainterol. WP and RR from Hawaii Pharm and the rest from iHerb, Amazon and so on.

With the onset of COVID19 it became difficult for me to import most of these and I made the choice at the end of 2020 to switch to pharma treatment. MTF treatment is a big NO-NO and not easily available here where I live so, I had to take what is available. Currently I take Estradiol, Dydrogesterone and Spironolactone. Thats 4mg E, 10mg D and 100mg Spiro every day, together with some other supplements. Maybe my regime is not perfect, but for me its working. I would just like to have my breasts fill out more.

(11-05-2022, 06:54 PM)wee2er Wrote:  

3-years have certainly made a big difference, you certainly have breasts now, well done.
They have a lovely feminine shape and fantastic nipples / areola ratio and size.
You are probably at the stage where any more might be too much for the wife to handle, but maybe not ?

Thanks Wee2er,

Yes, 3 years sure made a big difference. I don't measure regularly. In fact, I think I have measured myself during all this time, only few times. I never wrote down so I could never compare or see results. Losing weight and growing breasts at the same time didn't show clear results, until I compared photos few days ago.

Nipples are still, for me, on the small side. A tad bigger would be nice, but i guess that would possibly tip off the wife that this is not gynecomastia  Smile . Right breast is slightly bigger than the left but I'm hoping the left will catch up. As mentioned to @UT, I would like if my breasts fill out a bit more. 
Maybe my Progesterone intake is a bit low?

(13-05-2022, 05:38 AM)Elkel Wrote:  
(11-05-2022, 06:54 PM)wee2er Wrote:  

Thanks Wee2er,

Yes, 3 years sure made a big difference. I don't measure regularly. In fact, I think I have measured myself during all this time, only few times. I never wrote down so I could never compare or see results. Losing weight and growing breasts at the same time didn't show clear results, until I compared photos few days ago.

Nipples are still, for me, on the small side. A tad bigger would be nice, but i guess that would possibly tip off the wife that this is not gynecomastia  Smile . Right breast is slightly bigger than the left but I'm hoping the left will catch up. As mentioned to @UT, I would like if my breasts fill out a bit more. 
Maybe my Progesterone intake is a bit low?
I'm the same, I've hardly measured myself in the 12-months or so of me starting NBE, but it's very clear when you compare the before and now photos Smile 
I'm nearly at a B-cup which I think is as big as I want to go (honestly), I'd just like some more roundness, like yours and bigger areolas.
My plan is I'll finish my PM in a week or so, I'll then go onto Raw-Female for 2~3 months.
From what I have read it seems that Raw-Female should help shape them up, it might also shift the fat to my butt/hips etc which I don't mind too much either.
But, then I reckon I'll finish off using Est and prog cream as again I have read that these really do help increase nipples/areolas, so maybe you could try the creams to?

(11-05-2022, 07:32 AM)Elkel Wrote:  [quote='Elkel' pid='220428' dateline='1652250658']
So here I am, almost 3 years after posting my first post on this forum. I decided to keep my posts here under the category, under which I see myself, ‘Males Staying Male’.

During these past, almost 3 years, my treatment took me from herbal to pharma. Do I regret it? NO. Or let me rephrase that. Do I regret starting this journey growing breasts? The answer is still, NO. I wish I could shave my chest though  Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes"> . Did my breasts improve my sex life? I would think so. I take 1 month breaks after every 3 months of treatment and my erections seems to come back with a vengeance every time. Yeah, sperm dried up a bit and the wife noticed it, but isn’t a biggie. During sex, my wife sometime can’t keep her hands of my breasts and also sucking my nipples. Walking shirtless my wife would often joke about my “breasts”. According to her, its gynecomastia and fat, which will disappear when I lose some weight. My nipples are not big and somehow, I like it that way, makes it less obvious. But I do wish sometimes they are a tad bigger. I have lost a lot of weight during this time and still continue to do so. 

[/quote

You have fantastic nipples... they are as nice as any I've ever seen... yes I started to nair my chest and legs and ass...I love being smooth... nothing else like putting on a bra and panties and thigh high stockings I on smooth skin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon