Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone following a vegan or vegetarian diet?

Just curious how that effects NBE, vs an omni diet.

From what I know about those diets having difficulties sourcing Amino Acids for Cis gendered people, I would advise against them if you're entertaining the idea of tampering with your hormones.

Edit: I just noticed it's your 1st entries tonight. I want to wish you a warm welcome and I hope you can find your path to womanhood. Smile

I've been vegetarian, well actually a pescetarian (veg + fish), my whole life. I only eat fish a few times a month. My parents raised me with this practice, with the ethical side to meat industry being the reasoning. I don't mind it and when I tasted meat it wasn't special, so I don't see any reason to change my diet. I've eaten a lot of soy in the previous years (it's tasty) and it probably has boosted or caused my mild gynecomastia, that resulted in femininely developed puffy nipples and a bit of breast tissue. They haven't gone away like the common belief is, even with strength building and other testosterone raising long-term activity. I recommend trying and starting with a vegetarian diet. Remember to take Vitamin B12 supplement at least monthly.

I tend to be Vegie by choice, but also go with food cravings, if I'm feeling run-down after illness (or whatever) I do eat meat/fish etc. What I try and avoid is the processed foods, if a few herbs can have such a dramatic affect on the way you look, feel and think; what do all the additives in processed food do to your body and mind!

I'm vegatarian and try to follow a Italian diet and some Japanese.....I have tried vegan and while it's nice, I don't really like it as much. Those incant believe it's not meat are pretty nice but yeah, it really depends on what I'm In the mood for.

I tried being a vegan and vegetarian. I did not feel well during these diets, especially vegan. I did take B12 during them. I now have days that I consume no meat. I will eat fish and chicken a few times a week and red meat once a week. I also make a protein shake when I feel like I am craving protein. 

I know many people who are vegan and vegetarian and are thriving. I don't think these diets work for everyone. My opinion is that we should avoid processed foods, eat more fruit, veggies, whole grains and consume less meat.
Smile 

Yeah that's a good point you made on these diets not working for everyone, so you now eat meat every so often?, how's that working out for you? Have you tried those insect burger things? Apparently they've got a lot of good stuff in them but I've heard they're not as nice as real meat.

No, I have not tried insect burgers. I have seen powdered protein made out of crickets but I have not tried that. My protein powder is made from pea protein. Having meat only a few times a week had worked out well for me.

We just got half a cow and half a hog. We grow a majority of our vegetables and we raise our own chickens. There's no way in hell that I'm ever going to eat a fucking bug.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-05-2024, 10:49 PM)Kay Lady Wrote:  No, I have not tried insect burgers. I have seen powdered protein made out of crickets but I have not tried that. My protein powder is made from pea protein. Having meat only a few times a week had worked out well for me.
I'm glad that's worked out for you... id definitely be eating more fish and nuts and seeds if i could as i dont get enough of those in my diet, 

and I've been wanting to try pea protein for a while but  haven't been able to find any anywhere... could I just blend dried peas?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon