Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

I'm am more than impressed with your results.  I went out today and bought GABA, milk thistle and L-tyrosine to add to my regimen because I have been reading that they are beneficial with NBE.  My wish is to get up to a solid C cup.  BTW the picture of your face is very attractive.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Awww thank you. Hug

GABA and L-tyrosine are really awesome addition. I think from the prolactin boosting herbs, goat's rue is one worth a closer look. Milk thistle does indeed work, especially in combination with GABA. I'm not sure how biased I am to talk about this because I have natural tendency to get my prolactin shoot skyhigh with nothing but herbal supplements and of course, cypro and I also start to lactate on lower than normal prolactin level. At least I'm a good guinea pig for all lactation aiding stuff I guess as it doesn't take that much for things to get milky.

I just tried it, after few clear droplets it turns milky white and tastes... Like really sweet cream. Big Grin Still not gone from droplets to streams like some time ago but then again I have been on higher dose of prolactin booster stuff for a short while now. It appears to be slowly getting easier again.

I think you might have a good chance for the C cups if you take stuff to give your HGH, IGF-1 and prolactin a little kick. Its worth a try. ^_^

Thanks, I think that selfie came out rather nice.

I would like to lactate but not sure if I can.  I have gotten some think white fluid from pumping my nipples. I wish you the best on your lactation journey.

I just took a walk, longest this summer so far, 6,3km or 3.9 miles. First time my ankles didn't get sore much and I kept up a considerable pace. I wonder if my slimming down has started to work because this is how it feels when ever I start to get lighter. Its that or the exercise is starting to do its thing. I have taken walks and played drums a whole lot more lately which is all good. Its going to pay back. Hopefully by burning stuff from around my waist. Big Grin I have had a feeling that CLA is likely to work on me to some extent. I took both CLA and daytime GABA before going so get my metabolism going and max out HGG boost from GABA as it has rather short half life. So far so good, I'm planning to keep this going as often as I have neergy for. Hopefully it'll result into burning fat and HGH boost to build more breast tissue.

So far supplementation for HGH and IGF-1 has been really beneficial. Especially the neurotransmitter boosters are amazing.

This is one hell of a change for you compared to six months ago and I’m absolutely thrilled for you! I’m so happy right now! Congratulations!

Aww thanks.  Hug 

It sure is and I'm hoping the coming months to be just as amazing. This might be my last post for the week as I'll be mostly offline and take a break from Noogle for the weekend. I'll be too busy with my new love interest anyway. I have a lot of hopes about us because everything seems to promising, she might well be the special girlfriend I've been looking for, the kind who lives close enough that is... Oh and she's so attractive, one of the transwomen who has the early stage androgyny in the most beautiful way possible. I can't complain about her being shorter than me, kinda slim and graceful and having those amazing long legs.... Aww I'm rambling. Blush 

SoI made a really awesome observation this morning, it appears that the spot above hip dip or the place where that used to be where the hips make the angle, that is filling in so much I can see it in the mirror. That's so amazing because that's the thing that makes hips and butt look really wide and pretty. I used to have a girlfriend back in the day who had that going on and she's gorgeous. Now it appears that I'm developing that trait, I never realised that my hips have that thing about the angle where the joint is. That's one of the things that can make or break that appearance and I'm getting there. How far it will go I ahve no idea but I'm absolutely loving this development.

All lower body change is so amazing because its extremely rare for trans women to have it, especially for a late bloomer without a BBL. Super lucky to have this thing going on. Its peculiar, the anecdote about vitamin A seems to hold some merit. Since I started to take it on a decent dose, I've had a whole lot happen to lower body and that's what Mel's friend had told to happen. There might be a correlation and its definitely worth looking into. Vitamin A is just one of the things to be careful about not to overdose but that's not difficult tp manage.

Also my weight loss plan might be working out, lack of pain in my ankles after the walk yesterday was very pleasant to notice, this always happens when I lose even a bit below 250lbs which appears to be where weight becomes a problem to me. Every time I go lower, moving becomes much lighter and easier and the difference is very sharp, just ten pounds less and there's obvious ease with all exercise. I'm hoping to go down by 20-30lbs by the end of the year, to get where I was when starting HRT. If it wont work out, losing less is a win too. If I remember correctly I need to go down to around 210-220lbs to qualify for GCS. That's my final goal with this for now and I'm not in a rush.

Have a great weekend! I hope that everything works out the way you want it too!

Have a great weekend and wishing you happiness with your new friend.  Your are doing awesome.

This post will have not much about boobs but a whole lot about my transition and just life I guess.

Yesterday I left Alastonsuomi.com, that's the nude picture gallery site I had been on for last five years. I had enough. The place has lost its meaning to me as the demographic over there has had a massive shift over the last several years. What started as a grass roots DIY place for average Joes and Janes to show off their bodies, chat and find friends has turned into another place for professional OF models and hookers to promote and sell their wares.

That has created a huge problem, a flight of those kinky average Joes and Janes, almost all regulars from years ago are all gone. They're been replaced by hookers and their disgusting customers. They have tried to buy me too even though I'm obviously not for sale. They think the entire site is all about that. The whole thing is that the admin of the site wants to make more money and getting a huge demographic shift a lot of new users is of course in their best interest.

What this has done is that the entire sire is now a gargantuan dysphoria hell for me, every time I borwse even a bit, do anything more than upload a picture or read comments I get triggered massively because compared to almost every woman out there, I am nothing. I'm shapeless, ugly, old unwanted worthless waste of breath when 90% of others are prefect super curvy dolled up OF models. There's no way I can stay and keep my sanity in one piece somehow. Also the amount and quality of the attention I got was very telling. I got a tiny fraction of what most women out there were getting, a lot of it was positive though, much better since I changed my profile to be like a cis woman would have it. I stopped telling I'm trans and passed with near perfection which is an achievement for sure. But suddenly I wasn't the fetish toy, but at the bottom of the barrel because almost all other women out there are just worlds better and more than I am. I had to leave, I had no choice.

Being triggered like that, feeling so inferior and not being able to function like that never happens in real life like that. Its very rare that any woman in real life triggers me so badly. It does happen but its rare. Online however it happens every day if I expose myself to wrong places. I have left all facebook groups, all Reddit subs, now even Alastonsuomi, all that had to do with women and being out there somehow. Even BN has triggered me several times but its the least of them all and most fun and most accepting so I have stayed.

I feel that I'm entering a very delicate time in my transition. I'm getting to the point where my body has changed so much that my perception is some times able to push through the veil of dysphoria and I can see myself for how I'm actually like, I see it more often what others see and that makes me nearly euphoric with happiness. My dysphoria about my boobs and body shape is starting to become more quiet and less of a problem. I'm still not happy, but I'm getting closer. The worst problem I have about this right now is my waist being hidden under fat layer, its tiny and its beautiful, I just need to somehow dig it up from below there. Its one of the things that WILL make me extremely happy once I get it the way it is under there. I can some time post some old pictures to show how ridiculously tiny waist I have. I love it, but its partially hidden. What has been happening to my lower body is amazing and unexpected, I didn't think I would get my hips fill in like that, my thighs grow absolutely massive, my butt to jut out like that.... That's all been a crazy lucky extra I never thought I would have like this. 

The thing is that I'm slowly starting to be able to build a confidence, IF, if I don't expose myself and get it all crushed the moment I feel achievement and happiness. That has been my problem for a long time. I feel confident, I think I can handle things and then get totally smashed and I have to build it ground up again and again. Its exhausting, its like getting my hopes ground to million pieces time and again. Imagine this, but for a lifetime and you know how I'm feeling. This is the vicious circle I want to exit. I want to isolate from online stuff, life in real world instead and keep building that confidence and diminishing dysphoria. It is working, slowly but getting there, I just need to be very careful now. Any time I feel achieved and happy, I have to NOT see anything or anyone who could pull the dysphoria strings. It might mean even time off of BN at some point again. At least, time off of all social media and no trans scene stuff at all. None of it.

What makes my situation better right now is my new girlfriend, she's amazing, and she absolutely worships me. I've never had anyone say so many lovely things about me and my body and my personality and she adores my voice which is super nice because its one of my main dysphoria issues. I voice pass yea but its not perfect nor pretty enough. Anyway, I feel that I'm likely benefitting much more of her adoration than random compliments on AS.com which have come with the price of crushing my confidence and making me cry few times too many.

So yea, what do I have left then? My partners, BN and my tiny Discord server... That's all I have for being out there somehow. I can't stand anything else. Btw, I absolutely love the comments you lovelies have given here, its making me feel so much better, I'm glad to be liked and I love to hear it. So if you have something to say, don't be shy about it. Hug I have huge internal issues with a lot of things, my dysphoria is from the most extreme end and I have badly messed up image of myself. All outside input is helping me because I can't have that perspective otherwise. Heart Here's a new pic from yesterday, I haven't posted one lying down like this for a while.

Hi DiDi,

I often feel like the hardest part of this journey is the self acceptance and self love. Society does us no favors. I don't post here very often as I am an introvert and very quiet person. YOU and all of us are beautiful people. I read something and I'd like to add it. I try to remember this when all I hear about is hate about us.

"The moral imperative is to deal with one’s weaknesses within oneself, not project them on to others and attack them there. Our weaknesses will never go away if we attach them to other people."    by Carole

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon