Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast project

Thanks for the comprehensive answer Smile
Lotus is an institution of this forum and its knowledge, research and advice have helped many.

That's right. I use Swanson and it is 1250 mg daily. I will be on that dose for two weeks. Then there is a week's break and then I switch to 6 capsules, or 1500 mg per day. I feel great at BO. I don't have any side effects so far. I feel tension in my breasts, occasional pains, burning and my nipples are very sensitive, which I really like Big Grin
I did not know that the internal temperature has an effect on these treatments. Now I see that you can buy natural iodine from seaweed here, so I will probably buy it today. In what dose should it be taken? The instructions say 1 to 2 capsules per day. Is that enough?

I see for myself that it is normal for stabilization and stagnation in growth to occur from time to time. That's why I know how to take a break of a couple of months. For the body to be cleansed and weaned. So continue again.
For now, I have BO in two more months, so I will most likely restock Big Grin

As far as I have been able to research, BO is quite controversial in terms of effectiveness. For some, it gives spectacular results, and for some, the results are absent. For me, it gives results for now, but they are more modest, considering that the dosage is not at the maximum. Given that genetics is on my side (my body is an hourglass, mild gynecomastia for 20 years, inability to increase muscle mass), I have no doubts about its effectiveness.

I'm glad to hear BO makes your nipples more sensitive. Mine were when I was budding out about two years ago, but then they slowly faded away to how they used to be Sad  I'm still on PM and some AA's but been kind of stagnate for the last year or so. So I'm hoping to see that it works for you. I've read lots of articles on here and still experimenting to see what works.

Core temperature is one of the key things people have talked a lot about on how to make BO effective.... I have taken their word for it as I don't recall there being any study done on this part, but I decided to take iodine supplement anyway as its good for thyroid health. Typically they're dosed to 120-150mg per day which should be enough. Its good idea to not overdose iodine, take just enough that your thyroid gets what it needs and that should do the trick. Mine comes in a multivitamin and is dosed to 150mg. Kelp supplement was the same. Smile I noted obvious increase in development soon after starting this and have kept it going since.

Peculiar that you mention hourglass shape,inability to gain muscle and mild gynecomastia as these are typical Klinefelter XXY intersex traits. I have checked the list of symptoms for this condition and I tick every box except was it learning difficulties with speech/writing. And interestingly, breast growth and stuff like BO working fantastically well are there too.

I read about that temperature here, but didn't pay much attention to it. Today I bought iodine from Kelp at the pharmacy. There are 250 capsules, the price is €15.40. Contains 225 µg of iodine. The instructions say to drink one a day, so today I will also introduce that part into the therapy. I hope this will also give results Smile

As for Klinefelter syndrome, I have suspected it for a long time, because the symptoms I have are identical to those in his description. I have always been feminine, my cheekbones are not noticeable, my voice is not entirely masculine, weak hairiness, poor concentration, fatigue during light exertion (my heart and lungs have always been in good condition, as well as my blood count) and not to mention no possibility of achieving muscle mass after many years of working out in the gym and consuming protein and supplements. As a child, I also went to speech exercises. I hated my body, because it wasn't the way I wanted it to be. And then 3 years ago, enlightenment happened Big Grin It came literally overnight. Other things surfaced and suddenly images from my childhood came back to me, where I liked to put on makeup, dress in women's clothes, I wanted to have breasts, etc. At that time, my aunts (sisters from my mother's side) it was a lot of fun, so they bought me barbies, lent me their make-up, sewed dresses for me. At the time of puberty, that all stopped. Today, however, something is different. I'm not attracted to that part of dressing up or putting on makeup, nor do I want to transition. But I want to be who I am. I want to nurture my feminine side and be what I always have been. A man with certain female characteristics. I was born that way, and I want to further emphasize these characteristics using NBE and herbal therapy. I'm a person who never rules anything out, so who knows what the future holds... Smile Anyway, I haven't set any limit for breast growth, so let them grow as much as they can :lol:

Back to Klinefelter... two years ago I had my hormones checked. FSH and LH are indicators of that syndrome and they were within normal limits. FSH was 6.9 IU/L (1.5-12.4), LH was 7.1 U/L (1.7-8.6). The value of those two hormones for Klinefelter should be much higher than normal, although there are also a small number of cases where they were normal, and the person had Klinefelter. Ultimately, only a karyotype can reveal this.

@Melissa24
Do you take longer breaks between treatments? Try to play, i.e. experiment. Reduce, then increase the doses, take a break... the results are different for everyone. Do you use creams? Lotus wrote a lot on his thread about combinations that could give results.

Below are two pictures. The capsules I bought today and my body which I hope is not too indiscreet. I hid my gender well, I don't have much to hide anyway Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your body proportions look spot on like a typical XXY does, wide hips and all. Getting more boobs to add will only make you prettier. How tall are you btw?

Exactly that.
And if by any chance I don't have klinefelter, the body shape is quite unusual for a male and there is probably something that caused it. I am 183 cm tall. When I was younger, I had a lot of problems with my weight. I was very thin, I had very thin arms and legs. I remember that at approximately this height I weighed about 50 kg. Also, my legs are longer than my torso. I entered puberty normally, my pubic hair was thick, but everything else was too slow. The growth of facial hair took a very long time. They started to grow when I was 17, and it wasn't until I was 30 that a beard was formed, but even that was below average. At the age of 30, my areolas became puffy. Then a doctor acquaintance told me that I have gynecomastia and he noticed it when we were in a club and then I was still wearing a thicker vest Big Grin
By the way, I have always had problems when buying t-shirts. As I am narrower on top and wider on the bottom, the rare t-shirts and sweaters regular me well. Only the regular model was considered, while the slim and slim fit models emphasized my feminine figure. Also, shallower pants fit me better than those with a deeper cut.
For a long time I thought about going to surgery, but something in me was against it Smile

Hmmm, its interesting, then there are plethora of kinda weirder intersex conditions, afaik Klinefelter XXY is the most common one and you certainly have bunch of the characteristics, even being quite tall with long legs. Peculiar that my height before HRT height loss was also 183cm and what you're describing is eerily familiar on a lot of things. (I'm sure you have read my post about my own experience with this stuff?)

I also had the thing with partially late puberty and some things never truly happened like guys had them. Also for me, lack of muscle tone and slow gains even when doing very rigorous exercise and strict diet. I had interesting thing with body hair though, I had quite a lot before HRT, but that has completely wiped out nearly everything and made me have 100% defined female pattern, I'm less hairy than many cis fem friends I have.

And gynecomastia, for me it showed up in my teens and mellowed out with age to completely disappear, but the potential has always been obviously there. Its kinda strange how some have it show up and just flatten out while others get more and more with age when T levels start to naturally drop. Oh and surgery to get rid of it, I guess you just somehow felt right with having boobs... Otherwise you wouldn't be posting here I guess. Big Grin

Btw I really love to talk about this stuff with someone who has experienced a lot of the same. I tend to end up friends with so many who weirdly either know or suspect a plethora of same bodily weirdness I've had going on. Most of which is very typical for a XXY person born with outwardly male characteristics. What also interests me on this, is how others with similar oddities react to NBE.

As for Klinefelter, I have read the experiences of others and quite a few have different experiences. So, even with Klinefelter, not everyone has the same or similar conditions. Some people start growing breasts already at puberty, some only after 30, 40 or 50 years, and some never grow. Some had normal hair, while others had no hair at all.
I read your experiences and they are very similar to mine. I even wanted to join in with a comment, but since I have problems with concentration and often my words and thoughts escape, especially when I don't write in my own language, I gave up. Although I understand English, I still rely more on google translator Big Grin

I recognized myself again, because you wrote that gynecomastia appeared in your teenage years. It was the same with me. When I was 13 or 14, my breasts started to grow. They were quite protruding. It looked quite grotesque on a thin body. I remember that they hurt a lot and that I used to wake up in the middle of the night because of the pain. Apparently, this is a normal phenomenon during puberty in boys. The only thing is that they were very pronounced with me. Over time, the breasts began to shrink, but were still slightly swollen. As I wrote above, the growth of the breasts started at the age of 30.
The operation itself is not as simple as it is presented. I have seen terrible results. On the other hand, the subconscious did not rest. And in the end she prevailed, that's why I'm here now Smile
Honestly, I don't feel like a complete man, and when I think about it, I never was. Part of me is feminine and I like that part very much and I'm proud of it. And maybe that part will overcome the other half one day. I'm not a person who rules out other options in the future Wink

As for conversation and exchange of experience, I am always open and I am glad to hear other interlocutors. Each of us is different, and on the other hand, we also find ourselves in these apparent differences Smile

EVerything about intersex conditions is highly interesting, reading your thread it feels quite obvious that you're not just an ordinary man but the other side is strong over there and you're not in denial about it either. I find it a very good way of coping with a condition like this, many just take it like its a negative birth defect or a disease, but I tend to think these things are just a part of human condition. Obviously it can be problematic if the condition is such that it causes health concerns as can be the case for some.

About keeping your boobs, I think that was the right choice, at least you averted the chance of bothced surgery and why would you ruin the prettiest part there is. Wink I remember when mine first grew in my teens, I was extremely self conscious but due to my shape being the wide and shallow one, it went under the radar at the time. Especially when I started to go to a gym at fifteen. I was bullied more for being chubby and for my "big girly ass", boobs no one seemed to notice except for me.

Btw this is very peculiar about intersex conditions, I've talked with everyone, XXY man who feels its only negative and a defect, a guy who says he's not only ordinary man and feels right at home with his feminine side being present. Then a woman who has very weird "half way there" genitalia who is like 50/50 chimera with everything, she's very unique and she kinda hates her condition too... Then there's some friends who are much like me, that they're XXY's or something similar and they're very obviously women who are also transitioning. One friend says that her adoptive parents got a surgery done to her which ruined her female parts down there, raised her as a boy and forced her to transition much later. She's one of the most unique people I know and her issue looks like its combination of usual XXY stuff and then some other condition. I think she had a massive DHT problem before HRT.

Its really interesting, I'll be watching your posts with a growing interest for sure. Hug

(07-08-2023, 02:55 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  I read about that temperature here, but didn't pay much attention to it. Today I bought iodine from Kelp at the pharmacy. There are 250 capsules, the price is €15.40. Contains 225 µg of iodine. The instructions say to drink one a day, so today I will also introduce that part into the therapy. I hope this will also give results Smile

As for Klinefelter syndrome, I have suspected it for a long time, because the symptoms I have are identical to those in his description. I have always been feminine, my cheekbones are not noticeable, my voice is not entirely masculine, weak hairiness, poor concentration, fatigue during light exertion (my heart and lungs have always been in good condition, as well as my blood count) and not to mention no possibility of achieving muscle mass after many years of working out in the gym and consuming protein and supplements. As a child, I also went to speech exercises. I hated my body, because it wasn't the way I wanted it to be. And then 3 years ago, enlightenment happened Big Grin It came literally overnight. Other things surfaced and suddenly images from my childhood came back to me, where I liked to put on makeup, dress in women's clothes, I wanted to have breasts, etc. At that time, my aunts (sisters from my mother's side) it was a lot of fun, so they bought me barbies, lent me their make-up, sewed dresses for me. At the time of puberty, that all stopped. Today, however, something is different. I'm not attracted to that part of dressing up or putting on makeup, nor do I want to transition. But I want to be who I am. I want to nurture my feminine side and be what I always have been. A man with certain female characteristics. I was born that way, and I want to further emphasize these characteristics using NBE and herbal therapy. I'm a person who never rules anything out, so who knows what the future holds... Smile Anyway, I haven't set any limit for breast growth, so let them grow as much as they can :lol:

Back to Klinefelter... two years ago I had my hormones checked. FSH and LH are indicators of that syndrome and they were within normal limits. FSH was 6.9 IU/L (1.5-12.4), LH was 7.1 U/L (1.7-8.6). The value of those two hormones for Klinefelter should be much higher than normal, although there are also a small number of cases where they were normal, and the person had Klinefelter. Ultimately, only a karyotype can reveal this.

@Melissa24
Do you take longer breaks between treatments? Try to play, i.e. experiment. Reduce, then increase the doses, take a break... the results are different for everyone. Do you use creams? Lotus wrote a lot on his thread about combinations that could give results.

Below are two pictures. The capsules I bought today and my body which I hope is not too indiscreet. I hid my gender well, I don't have much to hide anyway Big Grin

No I don't take long breaks as I didn't want to loose what I had gained. At the most was 3 weeks off at a time. PM worked at first, budded and got AA breasts but then no more. I do use creams Biolabsl 2.5 and 5.0 also Ainterol breast cream and Smokey mountain preg. My temperature is normal 98.6 spot on so was thinking of taking a break from PM and try BO in a month or so. I miss the feeling when they were budding painful but good if you know what I mean. My problem is I'm kind of conservative and don't over do it so I'm probably not taking enough.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon