Sharing favorite bras

Hello,

My favorite bras are Playtex, my size 105/110C

Here is one.

Cordially.

John (Jean)

This is a body by Victoria 38c.... gives me fantastic shape

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Currently this is my favorite, one from the Cottelli Collection purchased from Lovehoney.

I am some kind of "bargain-hunter" and therefore often buy from low-cost web stores. Sometimes the quality or fit isn't up to advertised, but then I return and get refund. The only problem in my opinion is delivery time of several weeks.

My latest bra purchase from aliexpress.com was really nice. I bought 42B which, according to the measurement table, would fit well - except that I'm not yet B-cup. So some silicone breast forms are needed until I have "B" cup size of my own. I am looking forward to fill by my own those lacy cups!

Quality was actually better than what I expected. Excellently made, unlike some other cheap Chinese tend to be.

You will find those in different colors by searching for "Meizimei Ultra-thin Cup bra". I would call this one a rel bargain!

Hello Teddy  but i prefer in french "Nounours"

Really beautiful
I'm missing a bra with transparency, I think I'll make an order.

John (Jean)

(10-11-2022, 08:44 AM)Teddy Wrote:  I am some kind of "bargain-hunter" and therefore often buy from low-cost web stores. Sometimes the quality or fit isn't up to advertised, but then I return and get refund. The only problem in my opinion is delivery time of several weeks.

My latest bra purchase from aliexpress.com was really nice. I bought 42B which, according to the measurement table, would fit well - except that I'm not yet B-cup. So some silicone breast forms are needed until I have "B" cup size of my own. I am looking forward to fill by my own those lacy cups!

Quality was actually better than what I expected. Excellently made, unlike some other cheap Chinese tend to be.

You will find those in different colors by searching for "Meizimei Ultra-thin Cup bra". I would call this one a rel bargain!

It seems like aliexpress is a good source. Are the bulk of their goods located in Asia? 

I've seen many bras like the one you bought on Ebay in 42A sourced in the U.S and shipping time is pretty good even from Asia.

Anyway, I have become very fond of unlined /  sheer bras because other than the metal objects on them, they don't print under a shirt as much as lined models do. Luckily I'm a 36B and have no problems finding things I like.

(16-11-2022, 06:00 PM)9westgirlfla Wrote:  
(10-11-2022, 08:44 AM)Teddy Wrote:  I am some kind of "bargain-hunter" and therefore often buy from low-cost web stores. Sometimes the quality or fit isn't up to advertised, but then I return and get refund. The only problem in my opinion is delivery time of several weeks.

I like It seems like aliexpress is a good source. Are the bulk of their goods located in Asia? 

I've seen many bras like the one you bought on Ebay in 42A sourced in the U.S and shipping time is pretty good even from Asia.

Anyway, I have become very fond of unlined /  sheer bras because other than the metal objects on them, they don't print under a shirt as much as lined models do. Luckily I'm a 36B and have no problems finding things I like.
Hi sis,

Most of my bras are unlined/sheer. Some have underwire, others don't. Because my boobs are still rather A-cup than B-cup size, the bra is not quite filled up, and when I feel for having more visible breasts, I have a pair of prosthetic silicone boobs to put inside. However, if I want to hide my bust under manly clothes, I leave those away. Tongue . I guess when my project proceeds, "B" size will be a permanent feature Rolleyes

Everything I have ordered form Aliexpress has been sent from China. Delivery times have varied quite much. Mostly they give an estimate on the ad, and it has been usually pretty realistic - and sometimes even pessimistic.

I live in Sweden, and most sellers collect the Swedish VAT already on their prices, and that is told in the ad. From many sellers by ordering over certain limit (very low limit, such as in this case $10.62) they offer "combined delivery" which is faster. That limit is applied even when the items are sent from multiple suppliers, if they all have that same option to combine.

The "Meizimei Officiial Store", from where I bought my bra, seems to be selling good quality to very low prices. They had also a text on their page today saying: "Free Shipping / Estimated delivery on Jan 17 /  Fast Delivery on orders over US $10.62 Estimated delivery on Dec 17 ". However, prices and delivery times to U.S. might be different).

Because you seem to live in U.S., there might be slightly different "rules" and delivery times than to EU, but you will find out by looking.
Good luck with your online Christmas shopping! Kiss

(16-11-2022, 07:44 PM)Teddy Wrote:  
(16-11-2022, 06:00 PM)9westgirlfla Wrote:  

I like It seems like aliexpress is a good source. Are the bulk of their goods located in Asia? 

Hi sis,

Most of my bras are unlined/sheer. Some have underwire, others don't. Because my boobs are still rather A-cup than B-cup size, the bra is not quite filled up, and when I feel for having more visible breasts, I have a pair of prosthetic silicone boobs to put inside. However, if I want to hide my bust under manly clothes, I leave those away. Tongue . I guess when my project proceeds, "B" size will be a permanent feature Rolleyes

Everything I have ordered form Aliexpress has been sent from China. Delivery times have varied quite much. Mostly they give an estimate on the ad, and it has been usually pretty realistic - and sometimes even pessimistic.

I live in Sweden, and most sellers collect the Swedish VAT already on their prices, and that is told in the ad. From many sellers by ordering over certain limit (very low limit, such as in this case $10.62) they offer "combined delivery" which is faster. That limit is applied even when the items are sent from multiple suppliers, if they all have that same option to combine.

The "Meizimei Officiial Store", from where I bought my bra, seems to be selling good quality to very low prices. They had also a text on their page today saying: "Free Shipping / Estimated delivery on Jan 17 /  Fast Delivery on orders over US $10.62 Estimated delivery on Dec 17 ". However, prices and delivery times to U.S. might be different).

Because you seem to live in U.S., there might be slightly different "rules" and delivery times than to EU, but you will find out by looking.
Good luck with your online Christmas shopping! Kiss

I'm in the U.S, and "sort of" cursed being a near perfect 36B, my choices are essentially limitless though I wish there were more front hook demi styles available here. I also spoil myself year round and only use the holidays to shop real time in stores I'd not shop in the rest of the year.

I've had great luck with Leading Lady. I have two 5214s in black and a 5028 in Baltic Blue that is my absolute favorite bra. All in 40A though I'm working hard to drop a band size. I'm sooo close.

This is one of my favorite bras.  Unfortunately it's discontinued.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon