Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Squirrel's horded acorns of information ( cache of research info)

(19-04-2016, 11:04 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Celery

DHt blocker, aphrodisiac , blood pressure regulator;

I saw a few sites, regarding Celery extract, celery seed, and regular celery stalks having some health benefits, including dht blocker.

this site which makes a DHT blocker also has it as an ingredient:
http://www.delgadonaturals.com/dht-blocker/

Ingredients:
Proprietary Blend 730 mg Cabbage - POWDER (Brassica oleracea var. capitata) Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranceus) Tumeric Root (Curcuma longa) DIM -(3,3'-Diindolylmethane) Parsley Extract (Petroselinum crispum) 4:1 Broccoli sprouts 5 to 1 Extract (Brassica oleracea var.italica 0.4% glucosinolates) Celery Extract (Apium graveolens) 4:1 Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) 4:1 Pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) Sesame Seed Sesame oil (Sesamum indicum) POWDER *Beta-sitosterol non soy, from pine

(this is not intended as an advertisement for them, I wanted to point out list of potential DHT inhibitors for future reference.)

though I have also seen a numerous amounts of websites that say celery seed is good for boosting testosterone.. leaves a bit of a quandary Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh">

Thunder's place comes up a lot (penis enhancing site).

a bit more about the often maligned diet food :
http://www.naturalnews.com/024596_celery_juicing.html

fun fact about celery: it takes more calories to chew a stalk of celery than the celery itself possesses.
(more links and research to follow)

I would NOT give the author of https://www.naturalnews.com/024596_celery_juicing.html any house room.  Whoever it is deserves to be thrown in a river in a tied sack.

I quote, "
Celery is rich in sodium, which is very different to table salt. Normal
table salt is composed of insoluble inorganic compounds which lead to
the development of varicose veins, hardening of the arteries and other
aliments. If salt, including sea salt is white, then it has been
processed and all minerals and nutrients have been destroyed

"

"
Celery is rich in sodium, which is very different to table salt.

"  Everyone learns at school, at about 11 years old that Salt (Table Salt) is Sodium Chloride (NaCl).  It is composed of Equal numbers of Sodium and Chloride Ions.  Sodium on its own is a soft metal which will burn rapidly if a small piece is added to water.  Chlorine, when on its own occurs as a Gas (Cl2)

"
Normal
table salt is composed of insoluble inorganic compounds

"  Absolute Bollocks!  Table Salt is refined and contains only NaCl and a small ammount of anti Caking Agent.  Before the 1990's
sodium aluminosilicate or magnesium carbonate  were used but the Fear of Aluminium in the body being a prerequisite of
Alzheimer's disease

.  Now various Table salt manufacturing Companies use different anti-caking agents.  Table Salt is EXTREMELY SOLUBLE.

Try https://www.menutrinfo.com/blog/pick-poi...ing-agents
This Website needs taking with a pinch of Salt too.  It Cannot distinguish between Blue and White Asbestos, ONLY ONE of them is a Carcinogen.

I quote, "
There are natural
alternatives to chemical anti-caking agents such as talc, and grains
such as rice. Talc has naturally occurring asbestos that has been
labeled as a carcinogen if inhaled. Fortunately, the talc used in the
U.S has been asbestos-free for many years. More research needs to be
conducted, but asbestos-free talc, when used as a body powder, is also a
possible carcinogen.

"  NO only when the Wrong Asbestos has been used.

Table Salt, (NaCl) does Not need water molecules to make it into crystals, as the salt itself forms crystals, so there is Not even any water of crystalisation (correct English spelling) in your Salt Pot.

"
inorganic compounds

" The complete Cretin has clearly not been to school past 7th grade (11 yrs old).  Advertisers LIE when they say Organic Food is better for you.  IT'S A SCAM.  They charge you higher prices and refuse to use Tested Herbicides and Fertilisers.  They can and do use POISONOUS Untested ones though which have been around since the Victorians made the Green ink on wallpaper out of Arsenic and killed themselves.

In Chemistry or Science, Organic Chemistry is about whether a molecule has CARBON in it.  Inorganic Chemistry is the study of molecules that do Not have Carbon in them.  One is NOT better than the other.

"
Normal
table salt is composed of insoluble inorganic compounds which lead to
the development of varicose veins

"

NO, it does Not.  It does however lead to hardening of the Arteries and the formation of Plaque in Arteries.

"
If salt, including sea salt is white, then it has been
processed and all minerals and nutrients have been destroyed

"

NO, it does Not.  ALL salts (lower case) are made by the action of an Acid on a Base.  (eg Copper Sulphate can be made by pouring Sulphuric Acid (correct English spelling) onto pennies which are made of Copper (Cu is a Base Metal) You get CuSO4.5H2O which shows each Molecule of Copper Sulphate (a salt) needs 5 molecules of water (H2O) to make it crystaline.)

One of the MOST POLLUTED parts of our Planet are the Oceans.   SEA SALT which is mostly Potassium Chloride has been PROCESSED from Sea Water by DESSICATION under very low pressure to boil off the water which CONCENTRATES the POLLUTANT POISONS originally in the Sea Water, then the Advertisers call it "Organic"  LIES AND DAMNED LIES.

ALL Sodium in the Universe is the same.  This goes for all 96 Atoms.  Table Salt is WHITE because it is made of 98% Sodium Chloride which is WHITE. 

I am on PLONKER OVERLOAD after just reading this one paragraph.

Is this what A.I. looks like ?

Rage-Topping three year old dead threads?

(13-04-2016, 11:36 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  ketoconazole

Found in vaginal cream & pet wipes

DHT inhibitor:

Article (humorous, but true?)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alan-j-bau...83192.html

more about ketoconazole :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketoconazole
to note: it builds up in adipose tissue (fat). topical site application breasts)  for added dht/aromatase ?

effects on testicular tissue:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3022746
Just a word of warning:  "On 25 July 2013, the European Medicines Agency's Committee on Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) recommended that the marketing authorisations of oral ketoconazole-containing medicines should be suspended throughout the European Union (EU). The CHMP concluded that the risk of liver injury is greater than the benefits in treating fungal infections."

Therefore I wouldn't go this route to suppress T

(19-07-2020, 10:31 PM)Stevenator. Wrote:  Is this what A.I. looks like ?

Rage-Topping three year old dead threads?

lol apparently.. the thread is not dead... just been on sabatical . caught up in life stuff. but i will return to posting..  just gotta figure out where my old login was. (yes this is the real Tanya BTW) .. i will get back to my reseach shortly i think

(26-01-2023, 03:54 AM)tanysquirrel Wrote:  lol apparently.. the thread is not dead... just been on sabatical . caught up in life stuff. but i will return to posting..  just gotta figure out where my old login was. (yes this is the real Tanya BTW) .. i will get back to my reseach shortly i think

The Real Tanya Marie Squirrel? well there's never been one quite like original so welcome back.  CoolHugBig Grin

lol thanks!  Big Grin Tongue

A thought had occured to me, with the difficutlies for some not gaining growth , whether it be HRT, NBE or BO... it could all be an imbalace in the gut flora... too acidic vs alkaline, which its meant to be more alkaline.

i have noticed, since being on ACV (apple cider vinigar) that after restarting BO internally, that there seems to be some growth, also my acid reflux has diminished. 

I will look into this possibility that PH balance affects hormones. i am sure that it affects digestion. so in theory if you make sure your body is alkaline vs acidic, then it might be possible to make at least NBE or BO more efficatious?

i ran across a reply or a thread i posted a while back abount candida overload and the gut health, this also might be included in restoring general gut flora to what it should be. Candida will show itself as nail fungus, a white furry tongue, as well as yeast infections. I know that eating yogurt daily has helped Ciswomen fight yeast infections. But it has to be live culture yogurt.

Sasparilla,  supposed to increase fat storage in selected areas of use:

“According to the manufacturer Sederma, Volufiline is composed of sarsasapogenin, a phytosterol extract of the root of the Amenarrhena asphodeloides plant in an oil-soluble base,” she explains.Jun 7, 2021

It is supposed to be an ingredient in Volufiline, much like voluplus has Nutmeg , which increases fat storage as well on applied areas, 

https://www.newbeauty.com/volufiline-for-plumper-skin/

I have tried to look up sasparilla and fat storage and breast growth, however i could only find reference sources to volufiline ingredients. 

So the idea is you apply it to areas that you want fat to multiply. and as it absorbs it causes more storage.  one other site i saw on my phone but cant find now , said it is supposed to make fat cells divide... 

There is not much out there in the way of herbs that can help store fat. Most herbs are estrogenic, a few progesteronic. some aptogenic... but  between Nutmeg Oil and  Sasparilla extract, you "may" be able to add fat storage to breast as well... and since i think i saw somewhere the breasts are 75% fat, that may be a good thing....

(more research needed).

Apple cider vinigar for weight loss +  Mineral absorption and enzyme activators (think B.O. enzymes).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeHl5Y7m1xM

More research needed.

Dear TannySquirrel,

How much ACV do you take per day? Do you just drink it, and how much?

Heart
Kay

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon