Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(05-02-2014, 08:47 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Pom you'd rock in any shorts!....
--------------------------------------------
You are so sweet Lotus.    Wink

I remember those shorts! Cool

My screwed up thyroid took care of the hair on my legs some years ago, maybe I should taken it as a sign? Rolleyes

(05-02-2014, 08:42 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Good reasoning.Smile
Who wants to go first...LOL
Thanks for everything you do, sister!Big Grin

No problem sis, always here for ya! Big Grin

Oh btw, I've been working that theory for the past week with plenty of green tea for the DHT, upped the PABA x2 and Rieshi and still rotating BO with PM.

my goodness!

I would trim my leg hair with a hair clipper and a close cut guide attachment. It's interesting how short you can make your leg hair and not draw any real attention. Any shorter than 1/4", however, starts to feel like stubble. Not a good feeling. Also, it's possible to shave the thigh, while just trimming the calf/shin without causing too many raised eyebrows.

I was backpacking in the Rockies one summer wearing short shorts when a bunch of young girls on mules pass us (that's mule as in a cross between a horse and a donkey, not a style of woman's shoe, ha ha). I stepped aside for them to pass, and, I tell you, every one of those girls took a good long look at my bare legs with saucer sized eyes. Big Grin

Of course, I was feasting on their tender beauty, too, in a show of mutual admiration. LOL.

Clara Smile

True or False - High or Low Protein Intakes Have Profound Influence on Testosterone, SHBG, Estrogen, Cortisol & Co?
http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/...otein.html

Pic o lotus in micro shorts soon or bikini even ! Wink

Ok, sweetheart, remind me what Paba is for again...
I would look but I am recovering from clearing 8 inches of snow off the driveway, and Sammie is feeling her age...

(05-02-2014, 10:22 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I was backpacking in the Rockies one summer wearing short shorts when a bunch of young girls on mules pass us (that's mule as in a cross between a horse and a donkey, not a style of woman's shoe, ha ha).  I stepped aside for them to pass, and, I tell you, every one of those girls took a good long look at my bare legs with saucer sized eyes.  Big Grin

Of course, I was feasting on their tender beauty, too, in a show of mutual admiration. LOL.

Clara Smile

Do you still backpack, Clara? I did a lot of that with my son. Good times, though I do really, really, really hate the griminess of going without a shower for days on end. I don't know how couples can share a tent let alone get close to each other inside of it...Dodgy LOL

(06-02-2014, 12:10 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ok, sweetheart, remind me what Paba is for again...
I would look but I am recovering from clearing 8 inches of snow off the driveway, and Sammie is feeling her age...

8 inch !!

SNOW, MB, SNOW! Shame on you! LOLTongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon