Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

OMG, my mistress, beautiful, breathtaking. I am in awe and want those!

(28-01-2014, 02:28 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Wow beautiful breasts lotus that cleavage is amazing!

Thank you so much Bonita,Big Grin btw, still in awe of you're D's Tongue

(28-01-2014, 07:05 PM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  OMG, my mistress, beautiful, breathtaking. I am in awe and want those!

Oh, Lisa
I adore you! Big Grin

my gills av gone green Tongue

since i acquired my son's ipad and playing with it taking pic !!
boy do they take brill pics !! plus i dont have to hold it as i can stand it up Big Grin

(28-01-2014, 05:35 PM)Scotti Wrote:  LOL, I actually tried pics again last night with my tablet but didn't like how they came out. Gonna get the Canaon SLR out and try again tonight. As for the personal plan, its not much of one but I guess I could post something. Tongue

If you have an android tablet and a supported Canon DSLR, you can use your tablet as the viewfinder/controller for your camera. search for DSLR controller on the play store if you have an android tablet. If you have an iPad, it won't help with taking selfies in combination with the DSLR, only android allows host mode on the usb interface.

(29-01-2014, 05:54 AM)MyNewGyrlz Wrote:  If you have an android tablet and a supported Canon DSLR, you can use your tablet as the viewfinder/controller for your camera. search for DSLR controller on the play store if you have an android tablet. If you have an iPad, it won't help with taking selfies in combination with the DSLR, only android allows host mode on the usb interface.

Thanks for the info, gonna have to check it out. While I do have an Android tablet, I have a much older SLR. Plus my better cropping software is on the laptop.

(28-01-2014, 09:07 PM)myboobs Wrote:  since i acquired my son's ipad and playing with it taking pic !!
boy do they take brill pics !! plus i dont have to hold it as i can stand it up Big Grin

Yeah, standing it up is nice and produces better pics than the phone. Just gotta play with it more and find some editing software for android. Tongue

(28-01-2014, 04:51 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Hee hee...I can't help it...I am still cracking up over "Mistress Lotus" LOL
Love you, sister!

Thanks Sammie Rolleyes

My sisters,
Posted a couple new threads in the Herbal Enhancement Section regarding Saw Palmetto, there's two threads SP 1, is w/o theory- is just research with 3 views, pro's, neutral, con's.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17712

Saw palmetto 2, is for theory, so please post your concerns/issues etc, in that thread, look forward to hear from you. Wink
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17713

(29-01-2014, 10:58 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  SP#2

This purpose of this thread is for the discussion of all the currently posted findings in SP#1 w/o theory-

My view-because of the interactions and because of the side effects I had with SP I've deleted it.

The plant steroids in saw palmetto also act on progesterone receptors, an action that causes a reduction in estrogen levels. According to the results of a large international trial published in the "Journal of Clinical Oncology" in April 2011, estrogen and progesterone receptor status is a predictive marker of early breast cancer and post-treatment relapse.

Saw palmetto might decrease the effects of estrogen in the body.

My apologies if I've added to the confusion,

Lotus Smile

So, does SP inhibit action of aromatase?

Ha, Zoe, around here lately that is kind of the million dollar question!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon