Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

omg so beautiful and inspiring! do you have a gf/wife how does she respond to them? how about public, do you go out as female now or how do you go about those huge gorgeous things shown off

Hi E&N, Wink
It's cold as hell, so for now sweaters and jackets, ask me in the spring. Yes I have a SO, transitioning isn't an option, we're learning to accept it together. It's not perfect but we love each other, neither wants to loose that!. I'm more in male mode than GG, what about you?

Just found a very nice website and thought you guys might like it Smile

http://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Sexual_he...nlargement

Thanks Peggy,

That's such a great site, packed full with great NBE tools,

Have you seen that it lists Breast Nexus as an External Link Wink

Just reread the entire thread. Very inspiring for anyone hoping to achieve results. Too bad all the earlier pics are missing...

Thanks for keeping it updated Lotus! Big Grin

(27-01-2014, 10:57 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Thanks Peggy,

That's such a great site, packed full with great NBE tools,

Have you seen that it lists Breast Nexus as an External Link Wink

Cool, haven't seen that. Smile

(27-01-2014, 11:42 PM)Scotti Wrote:  Just reread the entire thread.  Very inspiring for anyone hoping to achieve results.  Too bad all the earlier pics are missing...

Thanks for keeping it updated Lotus!  Big Grin

Wow!, did you fall asleep? Wink

Thanks Scotti,

Yeah, I feel like I lost a part of me when I deleted everything, it was my Mea Culpa for state of affairs at the time!, lesson learned.....Don't Delete!!!

Flamesabers is always pushing for progress photos (which I agree 100%) I'm always pushing for posting personal programs...we're really not pushy btw!, it's just the natural flow of things in reality, (Always Evolving) Wink

Hee hee...I can't help it...I am still cracking up over "Mistress Lotus" LOL
Love you, sister!

Wow beautiful breasts lotus that cleavage is amazing!

(28-01-2014, 12:30 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  We're really not pushy btw!, it's just the natural flow of things in reality, (Always Evolving) Wink

LOL, I actually tried pics again last night with my tablet but didn't like how they came out.  Gonna get the Canaon SLR out and try again tonight.  As for the personal plan, its not much of one but I guess I could post something.  Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon