Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Nice boobs, Lotus! Smile

You have blossomed Lotus. Very sexy!

CK

Well time to come clean,

I've been testing a theory, it would be similar to chiyomilk's plan.

Alternating PM with BO-
Example-
M-W-F-S: PM 1000 mg total am/pm
T-T-Sat: BO 1000 mg 4 total-2 am/ 2 pm

I think I can tell you I've seen some results, a 1/4 in. increase in aerola size.

But it's still early in the trial, it may not be a significant dose to some, but I'm not looking to slam the receptors, just enough to affect free testosterone and the aromatization process. I'm excited to think that by adding some pro-aromatase (peony root, licorice root) would only be beneficial. I've already got BO as a pro-aromatase, just imagine adding a petitioner like NR-nettle root would do. If all goes well, I want continue shaping the breasts along with some feminization. Sorry, It might be confusing to some and think why not just do a full transition, but that's not possible presently. More questions than answers at this point. Dodgy

I know the naysayers will tell you shouldn't combine the two, I've found little information in regards to that. But perhaps their logic was in taking large amounts, which I'm not.

Thoughts or suggestions welcomed! Smile

(05-01-2014, 10:58 AM)Lotus Wrote:  #4

Lotus u want me to help take crisper pics ? :p Wink

Thank you everyone for your inspiring comments!!!,

I think the PD here was from that 3rd glass of champagne,lol. Or was it 4? Wtf, I can't remember. Rolleyes

All I can say is I need a bra like Tibetan's or Bonita's, Tongue

That's impressive! Nice cleaveSmile

Ok, I'm just gonna throw this massage out there,

You know that flab thats right at your bra line thats situated in-between the under arm?, the upper side boob people. I'm not sure how to describe it other than maybe doing the funky chicken?. (Work with me here)

1) While in a seated position, arms rested at your side and hands on your thighs.
2) Now raise your arms (elbows) as high as you can while keeping your hands on your thighs.
3) Then slowly squeeze your arms back down to your sides while adding pressure.(As if you had a ball under your arms and your simulating squeezing that ball as hard as you can on the way back down)
4) Do 3 sets of 10 ea. (or more if you can).

Now tell me you can't feel that burn!

I think this is harder to do than the isometric chest exercise!

Call it what you want, the floppy chicken?, idk, I don't care as long as it works! Big Grin

Will give it a try Smile

(06-01-2014, 02:22 AM)Lotus Wrote:  All I can say is I need a bra like Tibetan's or Bonita's, Tongue

Lotus, you are definitely in bra territory. Have you been to Victoria's Secret lately? Big Grin

CK Smile

Thank you Princess and CK,

VS?, just as a window shopper so far?... Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon