Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

looking good Wink Tongue

Can feminizing go too far?,

Honestly I'm not one to do much primping before the mirror, but I notice there's a difference in my appearance the other day. Cheek bones has softened, chin narrowed, face thinned, hair won't sit as usual (even with gel), it's like boing, bounces right back up Sad

Forgot to say that my cheek bones where hurting for awhile and didn't put it together!

But if you start to notice that if you pinch yourself and get a little EXTRA!!, perhaps that's the subtle changes we're looking for!...it's just the feel, or the texture of it, not the manhide we all know,lol

But about feminizing, how far is too far?

L. Wink

Gawd Sad iam infont of mirror every chance I get Sad

(09-12-2013, 10:05 PM)Lotus_4(◦)(◦) Wrote:  But about feminizing, how far is too far?

There is only one answer to that question: There is no general answer, individually it's as far as YOU want to take it.

...but FWIW, looking at your pics and reading what you just wrote, all I can say is, "I wish....!"

I can see you doing that mymoobs, lol.

I chuckle about our vanity, I'm reminded that I could never get into the bathroom because my sisters we're always in it, so I learned to keep it brief Sad

Pansy, I would take this as far as I can and beyond! Rolleyes

Thought I'd address a few things,

I'm asked about the nipples a lot and how the feel?, too me they feel normal. And while I wished I could enjoy them more, it just doesn't drive me like how others get from their nipple pleasure, granted I haven't explored all the options either. Blush

I don't use a bra, just let them free I suppose, not that I have anything against it,  haven't really felt the need, something soon though.

I up for trying new things, that's NBE, lol... seriously if it's not working than time too move on. But if you don't see anything in say 30 days, that's about the time I wonder how much longer do you want too invest on your program, that's just my opinion though!

Everyone's different, and I'm not trying to push any of my beliefs or opinions either,  just passing along info that I've found helpful. So please, don't take things to heart, not trying to offend anyone.

Lotus

Since I do afternoon shift m up late so the house is pretty much empty so lucky me Wink

I do afternoon shift so pretty much geT house to meself Wink

Hi all,

Just waiting for own Program Section (hopefully!). Since I deleted everything.

L.

Now we can really appreciate your achievement!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon