Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Lotus,

Very good to hear from you!

Peace and Healing to you, 
☮️ Kay

Sorry that your medication was the wrong one and they finally figured it out.  Praying that your new medication will be beneficial for you.  Also love your photo.  Amazing breasts.  Praying for you.

I am glad to hear that your meds have been altered to something more tolerable with your system love! May you continue your healing wit more energy that previously possible! And yes, such a lovely POV shot! It is indeed amazing to look down to see such development!

Praying for your recovery!!

Heart Heart Heart Heart

Hugs!

Happy to hear from you again Lotus!
I am glad the doctors gave you a medication which is more sustainable for you body, i understand they want to save you but maybe that medicine was clearly too much risk for you. I can't stop worrying though about your new medication... is it weaker or less effective than Gleevec? I hope it is as effective as the other one...

I miss you as well Lotus and i apologize for not writing you yet a dm, lately i have been too confused and busy with my messy life which isn't going to well but i can't complain.

Your chest in the picture looks absolutely adorable! The large soft and delicate melons and the perky nipples are just too cute <3 
I had no idea you were still following a program despite everything, i thought with your current medications it would have been safer not to take anything else. But i am not a doctor nor have any medical backgrounds so i don't know.
The discovery is on this thread or another one? Sorry, i must have missed it as i am not very active these days. Although a topical program sounds fun, especially now that i am not following any NBE program myself.

Best wishes for you Lotus, if i was there near your place i would come there and just hug you for hours, keeping you company in this hard time.  Heart

I'm so glad to hear you're still alive, and that your spirits are kept high <3 Very nice chest, glad to know treatment hasn't damaged that part to a visible degree.

You're always in our thoughts and prayers~

-Aria

Hi there BN, thank you to all who have stopped by to show support during a difficult time in my life dealing with cancer. I will respond in kind to everyone asap. Hug  I'm attaching a breast measurement via a picture (something I don't think I've attached before). Also included some recent labs (from September 2023). A few things to note:

1. My breast has grown 4 inches since my last update from earlier this year. My 48 inch bust, now it's a 52" inch bust with a 41" band… which is a 42" K cup (US)... 42 H cup (UK)... 98cm M cup (EU).

2. [Image: Dqtlh_guxJfXAcVYy0oPdrTJsj0rmmEY0Tnfo57M...MSc7MwmpXo]    

1. Also, I'm sharing my recent labs from September. These results represent about 28 days on the previous cancer med (imatinib) I was on. The numbers look (for someone who's transitioning) good, of special note (not pictured) is the result of the "free E2 percentage" which came back @2.0%... the sweet spot (2.0%) which I've never hit (nor does most of the mtf population)... or achieved. The 2.0% represents the maximum "free E2% percentage" for feminizing and breast growth according to the chart I use. 
[Image: eioLwClvdMQOxMWKojqqFwG3U5GHsfFcTw_tFNcR...4xsm4l9Uxs]

Those numbers look good and it appears your WBC is lower, too. Phenomenal results with your HRT results, too! <3

(14-10-2023, 04:13 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi BN, 

So sorry I haven't updated everyone on what's been happening with my Leukemia. Just a quick update: I spent 3 days in the hospital a couple weeks ago as a result of the cancer medication I was on (Gleevec). I went into respiratory distress and was in a hypertensive crisis (it was ugly). My care team was finally convinced i couldn't tolerate the gleevec… which I repeatedly told them. Dodgy So, now I'm on a medication called "Bosulif" (a 2nd generation Tyrosine kinase inhibitor, or TKI). The side effects are horrible, lol, but not the same respiratory issues I had on gleevec. Being that my immune system is virtually nothing, I'm a magnet for viruses/flu that gets passed around. I'll have a follow up at the end of October to see how my numbers (blood test) come back. 

I hope everyone is doing good, I miss you all. I'm attaching a pic (sitting in bed sick [again] with another virus). Almost forgot, my hrt lab test results look good, despite everything. I'll try to share the results over the weekend. The topical program I'm using (DHEA, Progesterone cream and E2 gel) are working Blushgreat. I left some comments in previous posts on the discovery (please check it out). The topical program isn't an overnight success… I got results in the 2nd and 3rd week. But, it may take other users to see results in the 2nd month. Unless you're a mutant and see results within a week.Hopefully I'll be able to find the energy to post more info once I get used to the cancer treatment. Until then  Hug
Sad to hear you going through so much pain and suffering.
all of us here praying for your speedy recovery.
the doctors sometimes can be too dogmatic,
they think they know more about your body then you Huh
 saying at same time , your boobies look extremely healthy  Blush Blush

Hi Lotus. Hug 

Awesome progress! What's the thing with the free E2? I remember you mentioning this before and what is the trick to get to it? I'm curious if I should add this to my next labs as I've never tested it.

Really happy to hear you got on hopefully better medication, fingers crossed for it working well. Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon