Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Hi lotus .

Just for you .

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJvd398N/ Heart Heart Heart

Lotus, its so good to hear from you~ I've kept you in my thoughts, please do your best <3 Our hearts are with you always.

-Aria

This is Lotus's last post and I starting to get concerned about her.

I'm hoping that she is just focused on her health/recovery and hasn't been able to update.

If anyone has any updates or information about her status, please let us know.

Hello Nullion,

Personally, my last exchange was on September 19, 2023. but what I knew, Lotus made one summarized on September 25, 2023.
Since then I have sent several messages with no response to date.
Following your concern I renewed another message. I'm waiting.
Maybe another member has news.
Waiting and seeing, is complicated for her.

Kisses Nullion Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Hi BN, 

So sorry I haven't updated everyone on what's been happening with my Leukemia. Just a quick update: I spent 3 days in the hospital a couple weeks ago as a result of the cancer medication I was on (Gleevec). I went into respiratory distress and was in a hypertensive crisis (it was ugly). My care team was finally convinced i couldn't tolerate the gleevec… which I repeatedly told them. Dodgy So, now I'm on a medication called "Bosulif" (a 2nd generation Tyrosine kinase inhibitor, or TKI). The side effects are horrible, lol, but not the same respiratory issues I had on gleevec. Being that my immune system is virtually nothing, I'm a magnet for viruses/flu that gets passed around. I'll have a follow up at the end of October to see how my numbers (blood test) come back. 

I hope everyone is doing good, I miss you all. I'm attaching a pic (sitting in bed sick [again] with another virus). Almost forgot, my hrt lab test results look good, despite everything. I'll try to share the results over the weekend. The topical program I'm using (DHEA, Progesterone cream and E2 gel) are working great. I left some comments in previous posts on the discovery (please check it out). The topical program isn't an overnight success… I got results in the 2nd and 3rd week. But, it may take other users to see results in the 2nd month. Unless you're a mutant and see results within a week. Tongue Hopefully I'll be able to find the energy to post more info once I get used to the cancer treatment. Until then  Hug

Thank God they finally changed your medication and it's a damn shame that they're putting you through all this only to agree with you in the end that maybe they were wrong. I hope that you're able to avoid any more viruses this cold & flu season. My heart always goes out to you every single day, without fail.

Your photo is incredible, by the way. I swear that you have the most beautiful breasts that I have ever seen. I'm following your great topical program, as I know others are on here, too. It works very well!

I'm glad that you stopped by the board to say hello to us. We miss you very much. Hang in there.

God Bless You, My Friend.

Heart

I had a couple cancer scares. I had neasuea and I had 5 blood tests 2 colonoscopyies a sonogram. I did have non cancer issues toxic medication got adjusted.  I made a medical affidavit in case it was colon cancer prostate cancer. I want a orchy to eliminate cancer causing testosterone. But I didn't need it.
Tongue 

Hi Lotus,

Great to hear from you again, at last yor medication may now work, I often wonder if Doctors use us a guinea pigs, stand your ground and fight this.

I wish you good luck for the future, I am sure I can speak for all, you are in our thoughts and send you best wishes.

LOVE TO YOU
LizW
xxx

Lotuuuus!  Heart Heart Glad to know finally they are giving you WHAT YOU NEED! yay, this is great news!!  Blush

So glad to hear they finally got you off that med that was making you so sick and on something a little less hard on you. You have been in my prays for a speedy recovery. Have the docs any idea what caused this?  Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon