Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Tongue 

Hi Lotus,

Well what can we say that has not already been said, we all I am sure standing by you and hope that the doctors can do something for you, as I am sure they will.

I am sure as you know, lets not sugar coat it you are in for a long battle ahead of you and it will not be fun, there will be good days and bad days but you will overcome this illness.

I have a very dear friend who's son had this illness and again the treatment was rough but HE SURVIVED and still here to tell the story, he had this about 10 years ago when treatment was in its development stage, today it has come on leaps and bounds

You know that everyone will want to know how you are getting on, if you can let us know, that said there will be days when you cannot be bothered, we will understand.

So from me I send all my best wishes and love to you
Liz
XxX

Hi Lotus,

Cancer is no stranger to me. I wish you health, happiness, healing and blessings!

☮️
Kay

Dear Lotus -

I am so sorry to learn of your diagnosis.  You are a very strong person and will fight this with intelligence and might.  You have an army of supporters here and elsewhere.

spanky

(01-07-2023, 06:56 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi dear friends,  Hug

It's been a while since I last posted… I've been kinda busy battling some health issues, most notably covid and Leukemia.

The Leukemia diagnosis came as a surprise. I knew something wasn't right for a period of time… but cancer?, I had no clue. My oncologist tells me I've had Leukemia for years (possibly pre-dating nbe/hrt).

The Leukemia I have is called CML (Chronic Myeloid Leukemia). There's three phases of CML:
1)Chronic phase
2)Accelerated phase
3)Blast phases

The latter phase is not a good outcome (12 months or less survival rate). I went through two months of lab (blood) testing and will need further testing (bone marrow biopsy next week, an ultrasound of the spleen and more specific (blood) lab tests next… the oncologist wants to move fast.

I give credit to Sommer at PFM for catching the abnormal blood counts, and hopefully saving my life. My WBC (white blood cell) count is roughly 3x the normal limit (reference range of 3.5 -10.9 K/uL)

My WBC IS @ 35 K/pL 
or 35000 Cells/pL

Testing also revealed out of 100 cells tested 82(82%) are cancerous and a double gene mutation. 

The treatment plan (at the Chronic phase) is medication (no chemo). After I receive the results from the bone marrow biopsy (10-14 days) I'll find what actual phase I'm in.

My symptoms of the CML are unrelenting fatigue and bone pain, and headache from hell since the beginning of May… fun times. ? Despite this my spirits are good and I'm determined to beat this. The oncologist looked at my medications (HRT and others) and found no correlation to Leukemia. It's possible I've carried this double gene mutation since birth, we don't yet.

I'm deeply touched (blessed) by the notes (and prayers) from around the globe…thank you so much. I'll post updates when I can. I'd like to hear from Leukemia survivors if possible, or any who want to say hi.

Here's some info on Chronic Myeloid Leukemia:
https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/conditi...#resources

Btw, aside from the Leukemia we've (Stevenator and I) using DHEA cream along with P4 (micronized progesterone… which is cream based inside) applied to breasts and I can report the results are astonishing. In the past three months I grew from a 49 Bust to a 52 Bust… my band size 38 (lol you do the math) I'll attach pics soon.  Heart

(26-05-2023, 02:20 PM)ente1980 Wrote:  my question is: what is the name of the Progesterone you use? When you do it rectally, it is a pill ? Please let us know, what name / brand you recommend, thank you

I use Prometrium, each capsule is 100mg, I'll either take 100mg orally and split 100mg on my my breasts or 200mg applied to breasts. I usually take around 200mg a day. This will weird but I'd I take 200mg orally my voice (pitch) is higher. Additionall, I can hit higher notes when I sing, that's just crazy imho.  Big Grin

Here's a picture of me (feeling worn out lol) from about 2 months ago when I landed in the emergency department with respiratory issues from covid, and also Leukemia.
Sorry to hear about your health issues. I am a great believer in herbal and nutrition treatments. I have seen quite few videos of natural remedies on TikTok . Barbara O’Neil is good one. Wishing you early recovery. My prayers are with you.

Lotus it's great to hear from you. I know you've been struggling and dealing with your health.  I continue to prayer for a good recovery.

Lotus,

You are a shinning source of inspiration for everyone here.   

We are all indebted to you for all your years of sharing and helping us learn about “boobie  science” Big Grin and look forward to more knowledge!

But, more importantly, I am personally thankful for how caring and welcoming you have been. Heart You have always been there for all my stupid questions and have always left encouraging replies.  I hope to bother you with more questions and whatnot for years to come.  

You are in my prayers and hope to hear good news from you soon!  

And what about this magic boob cream you have concocted???  Need to hear more!!! 

Hug Hug

As a reminder, I'd like to invite anyone and everyone to join me in prayer every day at 7:14 EST USA for Lotus. Prayers are more powerful when we pray together, and I pray for Lotus every day at 7:14, be it AM or PM.

Thank you, and God Bless.

As a reminder, I'd like to invite anyone and everyone to join me in prayer every day at 7:14 EST USA for Lotus. Prayers are more powerful when we pray together, and I pray for Lotus every day at 7:14, be it AM or PM.

Thank you, and God Bless.

Prayers and much love Lotus.

I don't care if I get struck off, but for goodness sake why does everyone well not everyone have to bring religion into the the equation, it offends those who like me do not believe in religion.

If you do believe in religion then fine, but please keep it to yourself, because I wont try to tell you to not pray, because I could also say that prayers do not work so please give it up there are some members on here who really push their agenda onto people.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon