Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(24-01-2018, 03:15 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Hello lotus nice to see your thread  Smile Wink

Hi Ella, its so good Cool to hear from you (queen of B-nexus) again, missed yah. BlushTongue

I’ve always used PC on my breasts, but now I’m wiping the excess on my face & legs. After several days of this I’m noticing baby smooth skin 24 hours later. This will be the 2nd day in a row that I’m not going to shave my legs, meaning I’m thrilled! At this point I want to buy PC by the bucket, but I’m assuming there is a limit to PC use. But seriously, wow <3 <3 <3 !!!

Oh I just read this, such a shame you are not so much around anymore. I miss your entertainment when it comes to understanding and discovering all the great science you gathered for us. It were nice readings..in the morning, for bedtime..you should open a blog on it! I have seen your growth from almostly the beginning and you are truly my nbe\health hero because of your enormous accomplishment.. There are many things in my cabinet because I learned it from you. 
Dont think I am slimy now because its really true.
Thanks for your amazing effort.
I do have one question which is in my head for quite some weeks..it got triggered by your gorgeous latest pictures(did you used some skin smoothening photoshop?) Do you think you would have come this far without hrt? 
Okay and this triggers another question... did you used other supplements which complimented hrt? Can one do without another? And because you do are the expert are you/have you been religiously with your massages?
Maybe you can make a circular diagram on this for dummies?  Tongue
Oh encrypt for me whatyou mean with the tan thing? Because I have a sunbed at home, afraid to use it(raises skin cancer risk significantly) but would love to not be so white.

Hey Lotus Did you find out anything about Curcuma Comosa?

Does anyone know how HRT affects the albumen/globulin ratio in blood?  I recently had some blood work done, and my ratio is now low.  In previous tests, it was in the normal range.

In other news, here is an interesting article which in all likelihood has already been linked in one of the preceding 412 pages of this monster thread:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4442681/

(26-09-2013, 02:13 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Greetings, 

Hopefully (in this thread) you'll find some useful information on the latest discoveries used here at BN, good luck. Research starts on page 15-16.

Key search terms: (at the bottom box of this page)

Estrogen receptors
HIIT (high intensity interval training)
Healthy Fats
Leptin
Thermogenesis

Aromatase
http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=19581

Hrt(Pharmacokinetics)
http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=23606

Anti-Androgens
http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17416

breast growing notes
http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358

--------------- 9-25-2013
    I haven't  shared a plan because I was still tweaking it, I had to see if it worked first, so here's what i used. My goal was to prove that a guy could be bigger than B-cup*. In 12 months I never measured myself until a couple of weeks ago. I don't know why,but never felt the need until I found sfem's breast measuring guide. According to the table I'm a C-cup, 9 .75 on the right, 9.5 on the left. I've checked it several times just to make sure.

Starting Doses
----------------------
   PM -500 mg tab,6 tabs,total=3000mg (am,noon,pm)
   SP -450mg 4x a day  (am,noon,pm)
   PC -1/4 teaspoon (applied to chest and wrists) 2x a week
   Massage -when ever you can,5 min ea. side
   Calcium - 600mg 3x a day (am,noon,pm)
Revised Doses
-----------------------------

PM 500 mg tab,6 tabs,total= 3000 mg (am,noon,pm)
     Spearmint caps -400 mg 3x(am,noon,pm)
     PC - 1/4 teaspoon (applied to chest and wrists)3x a week
     Calcium -600mg 3x a day (am,noon,pm)
     Massage 5 min same as above

--------------------------
  Edit-  Please pay close attention to side effects/interactions, individual metabolism vary widely, combination therapy can have serious health events......as always, contact (consult) w/your health care provider before starting any NBE program. (Hindsight, starting @ 3000 pm was ridiculous).  Dodgy

L.

Hi all,

Sheesh, close to a year since I've posted in this thread...horrible right? Blush ....anyways lol, coming up on the 7yr mark since I started this journey (2yrs of NBE & 5yrs hrt). Apologies to those I've not helped during the self imposed hiatus. (please forgive me) ShyBig Grin

(23-01-2019, 12:23 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi all,

Sheesh, close to a year since I've posted in this thread...horrible right? Blush ....anyways lol, coming up on the 7yr mark since I started this journey (2yrs of NBE & 5yrs hrt). Apologies to those I've not helped during the self imposed hiatus. (please forgive me) ShyBig Grin

Ok so the above pic I touched up my eyes with blue contacts and a little shadow, the lipstick is mauve....age 59 (in a few months)  Wink Be nice.

WAH!!  Your picture is broke! Tongue

Is the hiatus over?!
I’m eternally indebted to you!!
<3 <3 <3

59 ?????????????????????????????????????
your kidding me
more like 39

x

Julie

x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon