Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Thank you pino for the feedback, advise and compliments (I appreciate that).

Random trials are being conducted on a daily basis (here at breast nexus), cheers to the folks who report their progress (good, bad or indifferent).  I'm under no illusions that anybody  wants or needs to hear advice from me, I have my own questions of NBE/HrT—what if? (fill in the blank_________), my opinions are that, my own.

Pino, you enjoy documenting (photographing) your own personal experience, I prefer finding juicy abstracts benefiting NBE and health.

Good research should represent a language anybody can understand, sadly, technical jargon largely inhibits progressive acceptance and interpretation. On the other-hand, there's the ubiquitous ambiguity of Pharmacokinetics. My dealings with BO are less ambiguous as ever, i was foolhardy to follow advice about how much to take and not realizing the risks involved. Even less unique to my own personal experience with NBE and BO is how the archives are filled with negative personal experiences, we'd be foolish NOT to share results if we knew it could help inform others.

Wouldn't we all want to take less supplements?, I see targeting therapeutic ranges an answer to over consumption of BE supplements. Understanding the timing and release of supplements used for NBE makes A.D.A.M.E quite feasible.

Pharmacokinetic interactions between herbal medicines and prescribed drugs: focus on drug metabolic enzymes and transporters.
Review article
Meng Q, et al. Curr Drug Metab. 2014.
Show full citation
Abstract
Herbal medicines have been widely used for thousands of years, and now are gaining continued popularity worldwide as a complementary or alternative treatment for a variety of diseases, rehabilitation and health care. Since herbal medicines contain more than one pharmacologically active ingredient and are commonly used with many prescribed drugs, there are potential herb-drug interactions. A variety of reported herb-drug interactions are of pharmacokinetic origin, arising from the effects of herbal medicines on metabolic enzymes and/or transporters. Such an alteration in metabolism or transport can result in changes in absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion (e.g., induction or inhibition of metabolic enzymes, and modulation of uptake and efflux transporters), leading to changed pharmacokinetics of the concomitantly prescribed drugs. Pharmacokinetic herb-drug interactions have more clinical significance as pharmacokinetic parameters such as the area under the plasma concentration-time curve (AUC), the maximum plasma concentration (Cmax) or the elimination half-life (t1/2) of the concomitant drug alter. This review summarizes the mechanism underlying herb-drug interactions and the approaches to identify the interactions, and discusses pharmacokinetic interactions of eight widely used herbal medicines (Ginkgo biloba, ginseng, garlic, black cohosh, Echinacea, milk thistle, kava, and St. John's wort) with conventional drugs, using various in vitro, animal in vivo, and clinical studies. The increasing understanding of pharmacokinetic herb-drug interactions will make health care professionals and patients pay more attention to the potential interactions.

Your opinions,Lotus,,, your documentation,and guesswork,, have the real strength behind them of your own proof,,, your impressive growth,, not at all a hap-hazard growth,,. So i deeply respect your opinions ,,,,  my mother and i were test rabbits for the Mayo clinic back in the seventies. My mother was also a chemist for a large pharmaceutical company and such a genius in her work that she was responsible for developments and new procedures that won her a number of awards.  She also moved studies forward on the very disease that almost killed me. and the drug that saved me. She was instrumental in the helping to get it ready for the FDA,, to push through.
And strangely enough she,s been helpful in my understanding of various other drugs and their effects on my body,, my chest in particular. so brother i have been exposed to scientific jargon throughout my life,, im just a little more scientifically challenged than most,,lol.

Pino, your mom sounds like a great lady, (I hope you still have her), I lost my moms not long ago (although it still seems like yesterday). Her life cut short by an autoimmune disease, very painful to witness in the end, I miss her terribly. Blush

Awesome post Hannah, thanks a bunch. Smile I like this therapy, I've lost 10 lbs since starting it, though I still do about 100 squats a day too. Heck, even my trans doc said I looked good. BlushWink

Reusable cold compress (large) works well for the cold therapy treatment, the heat generated by the breast isometrics could skip the heat pack, meaning the engery from the isometric while simultaneously using the ice pack generates enough heat from muscle burn, thereby bypassing that stage.

I haven't lost any Breast Tissue, in fact I've picked up a 1/4 inch in 3 weeks, to 14.25 inches across the breast. Melatonin/pineapple before bedtime covers growth hormone and repair synthesis of new tissue (BAT- brown adipose tissue) over night.

Smile

(30-06-2016, 09:37 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Reusable cold compress (large) works well for the cold therapy treatment, the heat generated by the breast isometrics could skip the heat pack, meaning the engery from the isometric while simultaneously using the ice pack generates enough heat from muscle burn, thereby bypassing that stage.

I haven't lost any Breast Tissue, in fact I've picked up a 1/4 inch in 3 weeks, to 14.25 inches across the breast. Melatonin/pineapple before bedtime covers growth hormone and repair synthesis of new tissue (BAT- brown adipose tissue) over night.

Smile

Hm awesome ill buy some pineapple asap.wil add it routine!!
Guess the canned pinapple does nothing? Ill have some in house atm+almostly bedtime for me.Big Grin
I am doing the hot and cold therapy for 3 days now and prior starting this i was extremely tired and had nightmares and insomnia lol...but yesterday i had a good dream for the first time in weeks and also more energized today and my skin is firmer and more tanned(improved circulation?!)..great!!Smile ill continue...hopefully i dont trim away al my hard work(my fat) like you did with your 10lbs!! bc i dont need that..haha awesome about your trans doc...do you teach him some of our trics btw? hell might look hot overnight too,lol.

yay for pineapple growth!

(30-06-2016, 07:56 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Pino, your mom sounds like a great lady, (I hope you still have her), I lost my moms not long ago (although it still seems like yesterday). Her life cut short by an autoimmune disease, very painful to witness in the end, I miss her terribly. Blush
Thanks Lotus, she is that,, and she is still around, she lives near enough that i and my girl check in on her nightly for a few hours,
She has gotten pretty broken down , bad legs, bad balance, (a terrible combination). and she fights chronic illnesses as well as i do,,.
But generally her spirit is up, and she does well.
It will be time for assisted living soon. my health and financial situation is so bad that im not a viable full time care giver,, im out at the hospital often enough myself.
But i plan to see her through what ever is left of her years. when i was little i was very close to her, the oldest child, out of 5 children im the only one checking in on her regularly/daily,, most see her once a month which just isnt enough,,( but i better not let myself go there because ive got some pretty surly feelings about that..lol.) Anyway,, it might not be perfect but we do everything we can. And thats one reason Im so in love with my partner,, she is a daughter to my mother,,.a loyal loving one.

Im very sorry for your loss,, its easy to read in your words,, just how close you were. i know time doesnt,,, always make it easier my friend,, your hearts in my prayers.

(30-06-2016, 10:01 PM)hannah Wrote:  Hm awesome ill buy some pineapple asap.wil add it routine!!
Guess the canned pinapple does nothing? Ill have some in house atm+almostly bedtime for me.Big Grin
I am doing the hot and cold therapy for 3 days now and prior starting this i was extremely tired and had nightmares and insomnia lol...but yesterday i had a good dream for the first time in weeks and also more energized today and my skin is firmer and more tanned(improved circulation?!)..great!!Smile ill continue...hopefully i dont trim away al my hard work(my fat) like you did with your 10lbs!! bc i dont need that..

Awesome, you work it girl, Big Grin the weight loss comes from the squats, and boy o' boy does it work.

(30-06-2016, 10:01 PM)hannah Wrote:  haha awesome about your trans doc...do you teach him some of our trics btw? hell might look hot overnight too,lol.

My trans doc is female (very cool lady) she's about my age, I like her. Mainly I shut up and listen to what she has to say, if I have any concerns, I feel comfortable she'll listen too.

(30-06-2016, 10:17 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  yay for pineapple growth!

Works for me, Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon