Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(05-05-2016, 10:18 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Who wants to see pic of lotus in crop top and hot pants , sexy knee length dress , crop top and mini skirt . Let's vote on this .

He needs to show how his hips are starting to shape up. Maybe a mid drift crop top type of blouse and hip hugger jeans???

Lol, ok-ok, Blush

(05-05-2016, 11:53 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Lol, ok-ok, Blush last one RolleyesBig Grin

Aaarrrggggg Angry stop teasing us Huh
You want put across lap and spanked ?Blush

Sorry, this is the best I'm gonna do for now, lol. I'm no spring chicken (lmao) ya know, this stuff ain't easy. DodgyRolleyes

(06-05-2016, 12:35 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Sorry, this is the best I'm gonna do for now, lol. I'm no spring chicken (lmao) ya know, this stuff ain't easy. DodgyRolleyes

Spring chicken ! Lol ! I am 64 and I don't consider myself old Big Grin

(06-05-2016, 12:35 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Sorry, this is the best I'm gonna do for now, lol. I'm no spring chicken (lmao) ya know, this stuff ain't easy. DodgyRolleyes

Hmmmm, well Lotus, ummm errrr..... Good show!Tongue Now to put my eyes back into my sockets..... I am frigin jealous now........HuhAngryBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

For all of us on the funner side of 45....

My grandson, age 9, asked me the other day... "Hey Grandpa, was things in Black and White when you were younger???"

I wonder just how frickin old he thinks I am????? ROFLMAOBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

(06-05-2016, 12:52 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Isn't 60 the new 40??Smile

Lol, ye' ole sausages.........ok I'll shut up being 56 BlushRolleyes lmao Wink

(06-05-2016, 03:54 AM)Mickie Wrote:  
(06-05-2016, 12:52 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Isn't 60 the new 40??Smile

Funny, mb's

Amazing Photos, Lotus.
Better than 95% of GG's

:-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon