Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Lotus you can be milched soon Big Grin

(24-04-2016, 10:03 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Lotus you can be milched soon Big Grin

Yep send him off to the cowsheds Big Grin

now I am jealous! Tongue time to get out the Hoover.. Smile

But yeh I've been tempted to start gently using my manual breastfeed pump JUST to get my nipples back in shape. One that lies flat responds well to the pump. But dunno if it will induce lactation into the mix

(24-04-2016, 10:21 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  But yeh I've been tempted to start gently using my manual breastfeed pump JUST to get my nipples back in shape. One that lies flat responds well to the pump. But dunno if it will induce lactation into the mix

The body responds to breastfeed pump by inducing lactation . You have to breastpump every four hours for 20 min at a time .

Lotus has once again raised the bar for our individual breast growing!! Wink

Looking amazing as always!!

~H

I find pre milk comes in pretty quick for me but establishing a supply is/was a wholllleeee other story!

LOTUS WTF MAN, you in hiding? Or am I in trouble for the milking shed comment Shy

Thanks guys, and for the laughs. Ella, not offended at all, Wink sorry, just busy. Big Grin

Is the substance liquid? if so i guess your prolactin is high...it could also.just be some dried out milk..from past high prolactin bc after breasts fill with milk it takes awhile before its gone...can take months...just my experience! It also doesnt look like a lot so i wouldt be worried as in some people its completely normal they have this always....me bf lol.

(25-04-2016, 02:46 PM)hannah Wrote:  Is the substance liquid? if so i guess your prolactin is high...it could also.just be some dried out milk..from past high prolactin bc after breasts fill with milk it takes awhile before its gone...can take months...just my experience! It also doesnt look like a lot so i wouldt be worried as in some people its completely normal they have this always....me bf lol.

Hi Hannah, my prolactin was normal (PROLACTIN, UNDILUTED    11.1  ng/mL  ref.range of 12.0-18.0 ng/mL). It's really not much, comes out like glue quite honestly, a drop or two, then solidifies (like a paste). You're right though, re@ past dried out, thanks Hannah, I appreciate the advice.

And thanks again Ella, myboobs, DD, and squirrel......Big Grin good luck missB with the new info.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon