Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(14-04-2016, 05:14 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Astounding growth. Just a touch of jealousy here btw Dodgy

You may have meantioned it, I probably missed it, but what sort of synthetic E are you taking ?.
From your avatar it looks like you are in full transition now ?

Hi Jannet, and thanks for the kind thoughts. The pharma brand E2 is called teva (Walgreens)......i swear it has a sedative type effect, course?, maybe my sleep apnea is a factor. I had know idea I stopped breathing 40 times an hour, it's down to just a few.

I guess you can call it full transition, meaning my self description of transition is a boring, drab (jeans, T shirt, low key, no make up if any)......sorry, it's hard to explain. Any other way and I'll go kicking and screaming, maybe I need a visit to the tool shed, lmao.

(14-04-2016, 05:56 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(14-04-2016, 05:14 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Astounding growth. Just a touch of jealousy here btw Dodgy

You may have meantioned it, I probably missed it, but what sort of synthetic E are you taking ?.
From your avatar it looks like you are in full transition now ?

Hi Jannet, and thanks for the kind thoughts. The pharma brand E2 is called teva (Walgreens)......i swear it has a sedative type effect, course?, maybe my sleep apnea is a factor. I had know idea I stopped breathing 40 times an hour, it's down to just a few.

I guess you can call it full transition, meaning my self description of transition is a boring, drab (jeans, T shirt, low key, no make up if any)......sorry, it's hard to explain. Any other way and I'll go kicking and screaming, maybe I need a visit to the tool shed, lmao.

Your not taking E2 in pill form are you??

Jannet,

Yes, it's 2 mg (ea.) micronized tablets. I split the already scored tabs in half (most times) and take sublingual and oral.

It's so amazing to follow everyone's progress. My progress is slow and frustrating but I'm going to stick with it. I wish I could just wake one day with breasts like yours and then I'd be like...... "This is totally what I wanted and I'm happy to be there." As I imagine you've reached. It's just all the worrying and processing that happens between now and then that I hope I can get through....

Stay the course I guess is what I'm saying.... Tongue

Lots of love!

~H

The fun is in the journey. Smile

Amazing progress. Omg I hope i can reach that size.

Would magnificent be too strong a term, Lotus?? Just beautiful.. and your nipples are to die for.

Estrogen (result) 862.1 pg/mL __________ (ref.range) 60-190 pg/mL

Oh my ..... Is this right, you are a few 100% over the reference range ?

( I won't get my Estrogen results for another month yet )

Lotus, your Ubermagnificent Oobies are becoming celebrities.. they are all over this thread Tongue

cheers to Uubies!

@ DDs, thanks for the advice hun, I will stay the course (albeit new course), hugs.

@ Pom, the journey is exciting, yes. (thanks)

@ Johnnyboy, I'd like to think anyone can get there. I had plenty of those " I'm done with this stuff " ( aka-close to throwing in the towel ), In the long run, I think it made me more determined to push past those times of self doubt, (i have miles and miles left on all the other things lol). Good luck, you can do this.

@ Mickie thanks, magnificat?, I dunno hun, me thinks obnoxious, what a lovely compliment though, I'm blushing. Oh to be an areola on the wall of anatomy, I'd love to get to the bottom of the what, how and why those things behave as they do huh?.
(thanks again)

@ jannet, maybe 150% over?, A few things put me there, taking E2 sublingual and utilizing enzymes (e.g. CYP3A4 inhibitors) that raise the bioavailability of estrogens and lowers testosterone. In my case, seeing these test results, proves (to me) that it works.

@ squirrel, lol, i dunno bout all that?, but if the spamming (lotus boobs) gets to bad ( lol ) well just let me know lol, I'll put a danger sign out, ( or wet floor sign ) lmao. hugs

Thanks you guys, I appreciate the advice and comments. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon