Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Greetings loved ones. Big Grin

Pom,

I still use grapefruit (juice)......it's an awesome detoxifier. I only mention it because of the drug interactions, and some peeps have severe reactions (PED's, anti-coagulates, CCB's etc).

Ella, I'm not liking that list either, DodgyRolleyes.

iaboy, I meant doing a look back of beginning pics and doing current comparisons. the first pic was approximately 2.5 years ago, the second is from this morning. Rolleyes (I'm not sure what the motivation to snap a few pics was?). I gave a SB an overnight run (trail), I dunno what to expect from it yet. Funny, maybe I was still half asleep?, but I thought the camera setting was on square (?), cause I couldn't fit the boobs into the shot. BlushRolleyes

[attachment=11343]

(15-02-2016, 11:11 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Greetings loved ones. Big Grin

Pom,

I still use grapefruit (juice)......it's an awesome detoxifier. I only mention it because of the drug interactions, and some peeps have severe reactions (PED's, anti-coagulates, CCB's etc).

iaboy, I meant doing a look back of beginning pics and doing current comparisons. the first pic was approximately 2.5 years ago, the second is from this morning. Rolleyes (I'm not sure what the motivation to snap a few pics was?). I gave a SB an overnight run (trail), I dunno what expect from it yet. Funny, maybe I was still half asleep?, but I thought the camera setting was on square (?), cause I couldn't fit the boobs into the shot. BlushRolleyes
What a tease ! Couldn't fit the boobs in pic ! Gggggggrrrrrrrrrr

I wonder, if he's complaining, or bragging???

TongueBig Grin

(16-02-2016, 12:56 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Pom,

iaboy, I meant doing a look back of beginning pics and doing current comparisons. the first pic was approximately 2.5 years ago, the second is from this morning. Rolleyes (I'm not sure what the motivation to snap a few pics was?). I gave a SB an overnight run (trail), I dunno what expect from it yet. Funny, maybe I was still half asleep?, but I thought the camera setting was on square (?), cause I couldn't fit the boobs into the shot. BlushRolleyes
What a tease ! Couldn't fit the boobs in pic ! Gggggggrrrrrrrrrr

OMG! ! I would of been plum tickled pink if I had yours from 2.5 yrs ago...... HE'S Definitely BRAGGING....AngryTongueBig Grin

(16-02-2016, 01:02 AM)iaboy Wrote:  OMG! ! I would of been plum tickled pink if I had yours from 2.5 yrs ago...... HE'S Definitely BRAGGING....AngryTongueBig Grin

Me?, brag? Blush........nah, just poking fun at you iaboy, lmao, (@ Dolly Parton boobs lol). Honestly, if anything I feel (atm) posting my pics are obnoxious. HuhRolleyesWink

Hiya myboobs. Wink

(16-02-2016, 01:09 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(16-02-2016, 01:02 AM)iaboy Wrote:  OMG! ! I would of been plum tickled pink if I had yours from 2.5 yrs ago...... HE'S Definitely BRAGGING....AngryTongueBig Grin

Me?, brag? Blush........nah, just poking fun at you iaboy, lmao, (@ Dolly Parton boobs lol). Honestly, if anything I feel (atm) posting my pics are obnoxious. HuhRolleyesWink

Hiya myboobs. Wink

Poking fun ?Rolleyes more pike poke our eyes out Big Grin
Love the tart though Wink

He definitely has more than a mouthful. heheheheheh....BlushTongueBig Grin

Big Grin
(16-02-2016, 01:42 AM)iaboy Wrote:  He definitely has more than a mouthful. heheheheheh....BlushTongueBig Grin

Big GrinRolleyes

(16-02-2016, 02:14 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Big Grin
(16-02-2016, 01:42 AM)iaboy Wrote:  He definitely has more than a mouthful. heheheheheh....BlushTongueBig Grin

Big GrinRolleyes

Ummm, ok.......Blush well, I better not say that me hands don't fit over them. DodgyWink should I go grab the pencil?.

Pom,

iaboy, I meant doing a look back of beginning pics and doing current comparisons. the first pic was approximately 2.5 years ago, the second is from this morning. Rolleyes (I'm not sure what the motivation to snap a few pics was?). I gave a SB an overnight run (trail), I dunno what to expect from it yet. Funny, maybe I was still half asleep?, but I thought the camera setting was on square (?), cause I couldn't fit the boobs into the shot. BlushRolleyes
-------------------------------------------
CYP3A4 enzyme is good-right? And grapefruit inhibits that? So why anyone should have that fruit?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon