Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(03-02-2016, 12:36 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(02-02-2016, 05:15 PM)hannah Wrote:  I know youre very popular and busy, so hope you dont mind i have yet another question..But I keep wondering and thinking how we all can be so different.. Some girls have a fat ass,others have fat as and fat boobs, then others are just plain skinny, then you have girls with absolutely no butt and legs but big breasts. Then leaving body shapes aside we also see many variations in skin and hair : acne,dryness/psoriasis, hirsutism, soft hair,dry hair, brittle and frizzy hair,baldness on the forehead,etc etc.

If we assume that all those differences are not from diet or genetics..''just assuming this for my question''. (also bc even related peope can have big differences)
Then whats making us so different? Sensitivity for certain hormones or just the excreeting from more and different hormones then others?

Thanks in advance Lotus,hope there's a good explanation for this one..seeing it really intrigues me how we can differ so much just bc off hormones..bc in the end we're all the same..the same brains the same ovaries...etc

Awesome question(s) Big Grin

What's makes us different?...........DNA, lol. In reality it's the truth though. I think we could answer part of this by the way certain genes don't get activated the same way as in others. Meaning, an incomplete activation of (as an example) estrogen receptors, which are in the hundreds of thousands (can you imagine that lol), but....which kind of estrogen receptors?, ER-aplha (boob growth receptor) or ER-beta (seen as an anti-cancer receptor). If you have more ER-beta receptors breasts growth is limited.

What makes have better a sense of smell (part bloodhound lol) vision, hearing etc?.

Why are some born with abilities they don't yet know they have?. I think this explains a lot of us at BN lol, we have this undiscovered potential, no kidding. I think you're tapping into this potential.

Think about it, what's a creative genius?..........answer: being specifically exceptional.

That's us, specifically exceptional Big Grin

Thanks for the great question.

Wow this is so interesting, wish we could live in a BN house-clinic for awhile to talk things over
in real life..that would be much fun, we exceptional people understand how much fun our body is and it
would be great to share and talk bout this in real life(lol)..Beeing on this road and other things is thriving me and my partner away from each other,
maybe from altering myself with herbs..Anyhow back to the subjectTongue..How does nature activate estrogen receptors?
And how long does it take to activate estrogen receptors with for example PM?
And where do we find all these thousands receptors?Tongue In the skin?
If so can applying PM on the body be helpful in activating these receptors?
Thanks for your answers hun!Big Grin Youre a golden guy!

And I have one last remaining question..when the key lays in dna does that mean that nbe for prolongued time is alternating our dna and so makes us more sensitive for diseases(possibly prevented by good diet)?

I would assume, that if a person could truly turn the dna switch, then the short answer would be yes.

(03-02-2016, 05:00 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I would assume, that if a person could truly turn the dna switch, then the short answer would be yes.

That would mean gene mutation with dangerous side effects, I am afraid that nbe is quite dangerous, but its also apealing to be able to enlarge your own breasts naturally....very confusing to not know NBE for sure...there is so little science about it.

Gene manipulation is definitely something left to science. And yes, if you don't listen to what your body is telling you , it can be dangerous.

But, I never heard of a man dying due to Gynecomastia, unless there was a tumor/cancer involved that was not treated. And that in effect is what NBE for men is... inducing, or in my case, enhancing Gyne.

(03-02-2016, 08:41 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Gene manipulation is definitely something left to science. And yes, if you don't listen to what your body is telling you , it can be dangerous.

But, I never heard of a man dying due to Gynecomastia, unless there was a tumor/cancer involved that was not treated. And that in effect is what NBE for men is... inducing, or in my case, enhancing Gyne.

If you get gynecomastia its already in your genes right? I mean herbs or hrt etc. these really alter dna/mutate genes. And if there's one thing I learned its that diseases can be snipers, even if you feel healthy you can run into something bad ''medical'' the next day..

(03-02-2016, 08:54 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(03-02-2016, 08:41 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Gene manipulation is definitely something left to science. And yes, if you don't listen to what your body is telling you , it can be dangerous.

If you get gynecomastia its already in your genes right? I mean herbs or hrt etc. these really alter dna/mutate genes. And if there's one thing I learned its that diseases can be snipers, even if you feel healthy you can run into something bad ''medical'' the next day..

No, Gyne is only related to genes in the fact that once a man slows down on T production, or something may block it.

For instance, that is one of the reason's why or how men get "The Middle Age Spread". AKA gain weight more easily after 40. Or Moobs. ( God, I hate that word! !)

What can be "gene" or dna related is Testicular Cancer or Adrenal Cancer ect.... That can shut down T production. But then, you also have other problems as well that would be symptomatic to a specific disease.

(03-02-2016, 01:30 PM)hannah Wrote:  Wow this is so interesting, wish we could live in a BN house-clinic for awhile to talk things over in real life..that would be much fun, we exceptional people understand how much fun our body is and it would be great to share and talk bout this in real life(lol)..

I like it, Big Grin sign me up, sounds like fun. Wink

(03-02-2016, 01:30 PM)hannah Wrote:  Anyhow back to the subjectTongue..How does nature activate estrogen receptors?
And how long does it take to activate estrogen receptors with for example PM?

A few ways actually. You see, lol, I know some crazy shit about estrogen receptors, for instance, androgens can enhance the sensitivity of receptors, in fact DHT is an anti-cancer in breast tissue, (gives way to why androgens in breasts tissue kills NBE lol). However, I'm thinking the best scenario of how to utilize androgens in the breasts, e.g. utilizing androgens that upregulate receptors (aka-co-regultors) and then flip those suckers back to synthesize as estrogens before they degrade, cool huh?. Wink

Minireview: The Androgen Receptor in Breast Tissues: Growth Inhibitor, Tumor Suppressor, Oncogene?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles...rt=classic
Credit Clelia for this research article (thanks)

Estrogen receptor signalling: bases for drug actions.

Abstract
Estrogen receptors (ERalpha and ERbeta) mediate the effects of 17beta-estradiol (E2) and account for E2 role on growth, development, and homeostasis maintenance in different tissues and organs. ERalpha and ERbeta function as ligand-dependent transcription factors which directly bind to specific estrogen responsive element (ERE) present into DNA and, in turn, regulate the transcription of E2-sensitive genes. In addition, ERalpha and ERbeta, without direct binding to DNA, regulate transcription indirectly by binding to other transcription factors activating or inactivating the transcription of E2-dependent-ERE-devoid genes. Along with these two E2 mechanisms, it has been recently uncovered that a third signalling pathway, involving cytoplasmic proteins and rapid membrane-initiated responses, serves largely for mitogenic E2-induced effects. The commitment of ERbeta in these rapid E2-induced effects is openly debated. This review will focus and summarize the latest findings regarding the multiple E2 molecular mechanisms and underlines the development of our understanding of anti-cancer drugs acting as ER signalling modulators.

Same study:
In the event that estrogen action is reduced or nullified, either via loss of ERα or under conditions of long-term estrogen deprivation, AR levels increase, coregulatory interactions change, and AR becomes a surrogate ERα to sustain tumor growth. At a certain level of AR expression

PM needs the liver to activate ER's (for the most part), however, much of PM is lost this way. Sublingual delivery offers a higher bioavailability to target tissues, (breasts, are one of those target tissues. Sublingual E2 is rapid activation, like within minutes].

(03-02-2016, 01:30 PM)hannah Wrote:  And where do we find all these thousands receptors?Tongue In the skin?
If so can applying PM on the body be helpful in activating these receptors?
Thanks for your answers hun!Big Grin Youre a golden guy!

Those estrogen receptors are all throughout the body, bone, brain, eyes, boobs, testes, etc. just some aren't as responsive as others might be. DHT in the skin is a big problem. This is where aromatase can be tissue specific and makes its influence. However, I'd apply progesterone cream (strong DHT inhibitor) first, then wait about 10min (half life of PC is 5 min) and then apply PM cream.

I'm seeing red, Wink

Chinese Red Yeast Rice Inhibition of Prostate Tumor Growth in SCID mice
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles...320100.pdf

Gene expression of androgen synthesizing enzymes and androgen receptor (AR)
In RYR-fed animals, HSD3B2, AKR1C3 and SRD5A1 gene expression was downregulated more than threefold in LNCaP tumors, and more than twofold in LNCaP-AR tumors (P<0.05) (Figure 8A, 8B and 8C). The RYR diet also decreased AR expression more than twofold in androgen-independent SCID tumors (P<0.05) (Figure 9). The transcription levels of HSD3B2, AKR1C3 and SRD5A1 and AR were higher in androgen-independent tumors than androgen-dependent tumors (P<0.05) (Figures 8 and 9).

---------------------------------

A preliminary investigation of the enzymatic inhibition of 5alpha-reduction and growth of prostatic carcinoma cell line LNCap-FGC by natural astaxanthin and Saw Palmetto lipid extract in vitro.

J Herb Pharmacother. 2005;5(1):17-26.
Abstract
Inhibition of 5alpha-reductase has been reported to decrease the symptoms of benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) and possibly inhibit or help treat prostate cancer. Saw Palmetto berry lipid extract (SPLE) is reported to inhibit 5alpha-reductase and decrease the clinical symptoms of BPH. Epidemiologic studies report that carotenoids such as lycopene may inhibit prostate cancer. In this investigation the effect of the carotenoid astaxanthin, and SPLE were examined for their effect on 5alpha-reductase inhibition as well as the growth of prostatic carcinoma cells in vitro. These studies support patent #6,277,417 B1. The results show astaxanthin demonstrated 98% inhibition of 5alpha-reductase at 300 microg/mL in vitro. Alphastat, the combination of astaxanthin and SPLE, showed a 20% greater inhibition of 5alpha-reductase than SPLE alone n vitro. A nine day treatment of prostatic carcinoma cells with astaxanthin in vitro produced a 24% decrease in growth at 0.1 mcg/mL and a 38% decrease at 0.01 mcg/mL. SPLE showed a 34% decrease at 0.1 mcg/mL.
CONCLUSIONS: Low levels of carotenoid astaxanthin inhibit 5alpha-reductase and decrease the growth of human prostatic cancer cells in vitro. Astaxanthin added to SPLE shows greater inhibition of 5alpha-reductase than SPLE alone in vitro.

PMID 16093232 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Anti-cancer potential of flavonoids: recent trends and future perspectives
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3824783/

I'm soo stupid, I read the above and it's all gobbledegook Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon