Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(28-01-2016, 07:16 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  So much happens on your thread when I go away for just a bit lol the excitment!

OO lotus is that your full areola? we have matching areolas lol! -does anime boobie squish- was that weird? LOL cept you seem to have more under boobie than me, I have to make a bank account so I can order NB, I am dying for more underboob BlushRolleyesTongue

Lol, I think it moves like a snail. Big Grin yeah that's the fullest the areola gets, most times its less than pictured. I do find using the large cup (over the XL's) can pull more under boob out. Just position the top of the dome above the nipple.

Imo I see the future of NBE changing in a direction that can identify which enzymes/proteins target specific hormone responses, in specially (herbs/meds) we use on a daily basis gets categorized by the signal or target tissue it expresses.

For instance, CYP2B9 feminizes in the liver and brain. It makes sense to list the corresponding supplements for the net effect (the pathway). I know lol, sounds like genome mapping right?. Only this version is NBE style. Big Grin

In this case-something like this

Feminizing actions of enzymes
1) CYP2B9

a) herbs used-pueraria mirifica (PM)

Anti-Androgens

1) CYP17's (inhibits T)

a) herbs used -green tea, lemons, etc.

* Developmental action of estrogen receptor-α feminizes the growth hormone-Stat5b pathway and expression of Cyp2a4 and Cyp2d9 genes in mouse liver

Pharmacogenetics, Laboratory of Reproductive and Developmental Toxicology, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, National Institutes of Health, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA.
Molecular Pharmacology (Impact Factor: 4.13). 10/1999; 56(3):473-7.
Source: PubMed
ABSTRACT
We have studied the roles of estrogen receptor-alpha (ERalpha) and the Stat5b form of STAT (signal transducers and activators of transcription) in sex-specific expression of Cyp2a4 (steroid 15alpha-hydroxylase) and Cyp2d9 (steroid 16alpha-hydroxylase) genes using ERalpha-deficient mice. ERalpha deficiency resulted in the repression of the female-specific Cyp2a4 and expression of the male-specific Cyp2d9 genes, respectively in females. In ERalpha-deficient males, the Cyp2d9 gene continued to be expressed. Nuclear localization of Stat5b occurs in both sexes of ERalpha-deficient mice, although it is normally observed in only wild-type males. Nuclear localization of Stat5b correlates with the repression of Cyp2a4 and expression of Cyp2d9, respectively. Because Stat5b was not detectable in liver nuclear extracts prepared from hypophysectomized ERalpha-deficient females, the regulation by ERalpha appeared to be mediated through a pituitary hormone (i.e., growth hormone). Thus, ERalpha appears to play a key role in the mechanism that inhibits nuclear localization of Stat5b in female mice, leading to feminization of a ERalpha-GH-Stat5b pathway and Cyp expression. Defaulting to this ERalpha-dependent mechanism results in localization of Stat5b to nuclei, which masculinizes the expression of Cyp genes in male mice.

Btw, why this feminizing enzyme works in the liver so effectively is because the liver is a primary target of growth hormones.

Somatostatin Is Essential for the Sexual Dimorphism of GH Secretion, Corticosteroid-Binding Globulin Production, and Corticosterone Levels in Mice
http://www.academia.edu/11899081/Somatos...ls_in_Mice

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3427656/

(28-01-2016, 08:06 PM)Lotus Wrote:  For instance, CYP2B9 feminizes in the liver and brain. It makes sense to list the corresponding supplements for the net effect (the pathway). I know lol, sounds like genome mapping right?. Only this version is NBE style. Big Grin

I get the term "feminizing the brain", it causes a person to mellow out, think of pastels more than hard colors, etc.

But what do you mean "feminizing the liver"? I didn't know that the liver causes secondary sexual characteristics, like breasts.

(28-01-2016, 08:27 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(28-01-2016, 08:06 PM)Lotus Wrote:  For instance, CYP2B9 feminizes in the liver and brain. It makes sense to list the corresponding supplements for the net effect (the pathway). I know lol, sounds like genome mapping right?. Only this version is NBE style. Big Grin

I get the term "feminizing the brain", it causes a person to mellow out, think of pastels more than hard colors, etc.

But what do you mean "feminizing the liver"? I didn't know that the liver causes secondary sexual characteristics, like breasts.

Not changing secondary characteristics, just the signaling to the hypothalamus which controls the release of gonadotropins. And once this signal of increased growth hormone gets to the brain it has a feminizing effect there.......too. Therefore, we must examine further the femininizing effects of additional growth hormone secretions and how it relates to gender dysphoria. That age old theory of low T feminizes needs to make room for this addition.

I think Lotus is well on the way to earning a Noble Peace Prize for the discovery in NBE :

(29-01-2016, 12:38 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I think Lotus is well on the way to earning a Noble Peace Prize for the discovery in NBE :

Or at least The Freedom Medal???

hey Lotus, can you tell me what happens(in NBE,and with other hormones) when we lower shbg?

You know lotus, every time you find out something new, for some reason end up with a headache.
I did have GD way before I started any herbs thou. I thought I had it under control for many years. Now, it seems that all I need is to up my "T" and chances are I will be able to manage my GD again. That's if I don't mind the rapid hair loss, and a greater risk of prostate cancer. Huh I kinda like we're I am at now, but I will admit the pull of transition is louder now then it ever has been.

I second Hannah.. Wouldn't heightening SHBG levels be ideal for overall feminizing / breast growth? I have been trying to do some research on it and coming up short-- it seems like low level SHBG aren't so good but I feel like I am missing something.

http://www.fastbleep.com/medical-notes/e.../23/64/524

(29-01-2016, 02:00 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(29-01-2016, 12:38 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I think Lotus is well on the way to earning a Noble Peace Prize for the discovery in NBE :

Or at least The Freedom Medal???

[attachment=11264]

Whoa.......Tanya and iaboy, I am truly humbled.........and honored. Blush thanks, hugs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon