Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(11-01-2016, 01:21 AM)iaboy Wrote:  HE HE HE.... Lotus didn't inform ya, that next month, he's order tanker trailers and hooking them to - 15 atmosphere vacuum pumps they are getting so large. TongueBig Grin

Lmao, you got me ia, I have no smart response. RolleyesCoolTongue

(11-01-2016, 01:52 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(10-01-2016, 04:59 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(10-01-2016, 12:17 AM)Lotus Wrote:  The lemon juice we've suggested (right POM) in the morning comes to mind, although now sounds like a good strategy for 2-3 times a day.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Well Lotus, I actually use Lemon oil. I add it to my spring water every morning and it must do wonder for me because the way I feel during the day. I've been drinking it since we talked about in 2014 or 2015, I don't remember when, who knows maybe it was 2013. Time flies.
And Jannet, you are right lemon juice by itself is tough to drink, but if you add some honey and water to it then it's fine, and I think straight lemon juice is actually too rough for stomach. But above all DO NOT take too much PM or for that matter anything too much. Lotus, I do not remember when and where you warned against use of too much PM, and the troubles that follow. I wish people will understand that the total health consciousness is the key to a healthy long term boobies. POM

I did mix it with water, for sure I was not going to hold it under my tongue... Sad

One thing I have noticed, almost directly after taking the lemon my nipples were exploding.

That's awesome jannet. I take some sliced lemons (squeezed) in ice water. Can't say my nipples exploded, but i get what you mean. If the citrus is blocking T, that's means E is getting though. Big Grin

Lotus, your new pic looks so pretty. Smile POM

Hey Lotus, thanks for sharing your last program can you clarify for me whats CS and gh? (from your 3rd program: BO, CS, PC, GH, HOPS (limited though))
Your breasts are enorous btw....makes me remind that we can accomplish anything if we really want to..Great job mate!Smile

Heh heh ! We got Lotus to give up the secret recipe ...i thought it would be like trying to get the recipe for KFC :p.

Thanks Lotus, our collective boobs owe you a debt of gratitude. Big Grin

Hi Lotus, sorry about your eye problems, I've had eye problems for a long time, unrelated to NBE though, congenital in my case, I get uveitis every so often because of it. I've learned how to treat it much better then what the doctors give me, I used to get an outbreak every 6-12 months and it would last a month with the medication they gave me, it really sucked since the medicine opened my iris and made everything super bright and fuzzy in one eye for a month. I discovered an herb that reduced outbreaks to once every 3-4 years or longer, and it lasts for 3-4 days with no effect on my vision, if I start taking the herb right away. It has been a miracle cure for me. It is called bilberry, and you need to take a good amount, double more then suggested, but it is just a berry and is harmless, people eat them like regular berries. There are many good brands, but standardized extract is best, this brand is good in terms of potency and cost, http://goo.gl/Y43DxS

Also see https://www.researchgate.net/publication...is_in_Mice

Also, I am wondering since you told us your various programs, I assume that the last one was the most effective for you, how long were you on that last one? I noticed that it seems to have nothing strongly increasing prolactin like Fenugreek or other galactagogues, is that because prolactin tends to lower estrogen? Or am I missing something?

(11-01-2016, 06:28 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Lotus, your new pic looks so pretty. Smile POM

Thanks POM, Big Grin...........sweet.

(11-01-2016, 07:32 PM)hannah Wrote:  Hey Lotus, thanks for sharing your last program can you clarify for me whats CS and gh? (from your 3rd program: BO, CS, PC, GH, HOPS (limited though))
Your breasts are enorous btw....makes me remind that we can accomplish anything if we really want to..Great job mate!Smile

Aw thanx Hannygirl,

CS is Chinese skullcap-anti androgen
GH - growth hormone
PC - progesterone cream
Hops - ? Hops

Potential is everywhere, just remove the roadblocks. Tongue

(11-01-2016, 10:00 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Heh heh ! We got Lotus to give up the secret recipe ...i thought it would be like trying to get the recipe for KFC :p.

Thanks Lotus, our collective boobs owe you a debt of gratitude. Big Grin

Big Grin

Impressive boobies LOTUS Wink

Regard taking lemon juice , never consume it on own , always drink diluted .
Lemon drink is excellent for alkalising the digestive system and also has multitude of other benefits .
To boost alkali drink , 1 litre of osmosised water , one whole lemon ( blended ) , 1/2 teaspoon of Himalayan salt .

(12-01-2016, 08:08 PM)Atom Wrote:  Also, I am wondering since you told us your various programs, I assume that the last one was the most effective for you, how long were you on that last one? I noticed that it seems to have nothing strongly increasing prolactin like Fenugreek or other galactagogues, is that because prolactin tends to lower estrogen? Or am I missing something?

Thanks Atom for the info, I will definitely look into it. Wink great find btw on the research. (Sorry to hear about your eye problems too).

The last program got some decent results. For the most part, I saw consistent growth since staring (like 3 inches per breast from nbe). And since nbe I gained about 1.5 inches on hrt.

Re prolactin: at the time I didn't think I needed an herbal source of getting prolactin, meaning, the crazy puffy nips I was getting meant it was coming internally. Now, nipple stimulate is quick way to get prolactin.

I listed (a few posts ago) the durations, (please see).

Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon