Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Omg, you're right. A cute tramp stamp it would be. Now the question is what to put in place of the word "Aromatize"?

(03-01-2016, 04:42 AM)Erin Wrote:  Omg, you're right. A cute tramp stamp it would be. Now the question is what to put in place of the word "Aromatize"?

There was no question in the original statement. Of course you could use any word, but then you miss the point. The point was that "Aromatize" with the leaves would make a cute tattoo, not some other random word.

Most people seeing an "aromatize" tramp stamp would think you're a farting enthusiast.

Why not complete the ensemble with the tramp stamp?, w/short shorts, a thong, tank top, fanny pack, and (wait for it).................a long mullet. (Classy) Sad

missing the point was not acknowledging what the post was about. Dodgy Great info spanky, thanks.

Sorry lotus Sad. I was just being silly :p

(03-01-2016, 11:52 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Why not complete the ensemble with the tramp stamp?, w/short shorts, a thong, tank top, fanny pack, and (wait for it).................a long mullet. (Classy) Sad

missing the point was not acknowledging what the post was about. Dodgy Great info spanky, thanks.

Thanks. Obviously the tramp stamp has more appeal.

Not true. Every new finding, new research is valued. I apologize for not expressing it.

I think we cool squirrel, no worries...........Wink

Oh ok :p . Sometimes I get silly at inappropriate times.

Snap, I forget about this.

Transfemme says if you compress ur junk (lol, tighty whities) drink lots of coffee it upregulates estrogen: sheesh?, I gotta find that article. ttfn. Wink (note to self, hmmm, I do that shit already lmao).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon