Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(04-11-2015, 03:09 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Here's a new pic. If I come up with any new theories I'll stop by and share with y'all, otherwise " happy growing " Tongue

Lotus I can help you take better pics Wink

Yen I was a bit confused as to if he was totally departing or not so glad to see you still around . Gotta say latest pic they look full. Like almost full like an breastfeeding mum! I mean that in a good way but I know I don't have to explain that Smile

Lotus, I thought you were leaving us? Then you come back and post that?!! Unfair unfair! Tongue

I'm glad Lotus is still hangin around.

(08-11-2015, 06:34 AM)Erin Wrote:  I'm glad Lotus is still hangin around.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
YES.....Smile

I am his "Work in Progress" test subject. New theories he tries to talk me into trying to see if it helps. LOL...

So, if I start running around, howling at the moon.... you know who to blame...TongueBig Grin

(08-11-2015, 05:48 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I am his "Work in Progress" test subject. New theories he tries to talk me into trying to see if it helps. LOL...

So, if I start running around, howling at the moon.... you know who to blame...TongueBig Grin

I for one would like to b a fly on the wall in case THAT one happens...
Tongue

(08-11-2015, 07:10 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(08-11-2015, 05:48 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I am his "Work in Progress" test subject. New theories he tries to talk me into trying to see if it helps. LOL...

I for one would like to b a fly on the wall in case THAT one happens...
Tongue

Well here's to growing from 0 | 0 to ( * ) | ( * ) LOL

Wow Lotus *___* looking good <3 I am so happy for you! and thank you so much for all of the advice--- quoted a few of this on my thread, hope that is okay with you! Smile I value your research! ( . Y . ) hehe

Lotus dear
, you are my new boob idol!

Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon