Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Have you posted any update pics in the last year Spanky?? The last ones I seen were like March of 2014. I cant believe you have had little progress since then.

No, I haven't posted in a long time. I have been on-and-off so much, I think I have made my endocrine system dizzy. I will post new pics in the next week or two, but I see little progress.

Spanky, iaboy, I respect your feedback and love the humor. Spanky, don't worry about posting pics, I'd rather have the former. Big Grin I got you covered for today. Big Grin

I will probably face a firing squad for doing this. Blush but, it's been 1.5 years since I wore one of this things. Very, strange feeling indeed. Dodgy

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10412]

LOL, chicken.... I came back and the pic is gone. heheehhehe

(Me thinks Lotus is embarrassed . Blush

I see a picture, there might be a glitch cause I didn't take it down.

Well, and when I hit reply, I don't get the post I am responding to included. Maybe something got changed on my end. But I don't remember doing anything to do it. But, I can edit, and do a full edit. So, not sure wtf. Also, I have to put in the quote brackets and copy/paste if I want to reference the post I am trying to reply to. Never had to do that before either.

I wonder if anyone else is having this problem?

I dont see it either lotus, maybe it is a glitch as i cant see the massage one anymore either

Now I know I was able to see this picture before, now I cant.

Another one of Lotus's

[attachment=10413]Ok, how about now?

I can see that, time for a new bra i think

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon