Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

There is also this about the effect of palmitic and palmitoleic acid on LDL (the bad stuff).

http://www.jlr.org/content/35/4/656.full.pdf

God, reading them paper's is as bad as reading a Court Judgment. Party of the first part, shall render to the party of the 2nd part, but only as an arbitrator, the party of the 3rd part grants them the authority providing it is not counter to the judgment.

So, in regular, High School language, which of the different acids will help raise the good, and knock down the bad cholesterols and yet help booby to bloom????

It's about balance in raising HDL over LDL, like adding omega 3's, some exercise (eg. 30-40 min. walk raises HDL by some 9%) reduce sugar, check to make sure you have adequate b vitamins, etc.

Excellent find spanky, (see what I mean) Big Grin oleic acid is featured heavily in Mediterranean diets which is shown to lower heart disease. Although it causes some concern, I think we won't be red lining with palmitic acid. The point being is to find that right balance of omega 3-6-7-9's. Consider our daily diets, how many calories do we consume daily?, if you want to loose weight you go under 2000 cal's a day. Out of that how many fat grams do you get?, 60? 80?......just start by tracking those grams by using apps (bar codes) or manually into our smart devices and it does the work for you. Once you've done that, then make sure you've cut the trans fats into mono and polyunsaturated fats. Eat a sensible diet, cut the sugar and starch intake and get some exercise.

We need fat (new fat to be exact) without which we don't make the necessary fuel to burn those carbs (aka-energy), and our asses balloon up to biblical proportions, and other very bad stuff like heart disease.

This is something very similar to what I've been following, it really does make a lot of sense.

Ketogenic diets emphasize foods rich in natural fats and adequate in protein, and restrict foods high in carbohydrate (sugars and starches). While the standard American diet (SAD) contains 45-65% of calories from carbohydrate, ketogenic diets restrict carbohydrate intake to about 2-4% of calories on a standard 2000 calorie diet.

And contrary to what many "experts" think, a ketogenic, low carb diet is NOT a high protein diet. It's a high fat diet with a moderate protein intake and a very low carbohydrate allowance. A typical ketogenic meal includes a small amount of protein, a source of natural fats (for example, butter, beef tallow, lard, duck fat, cream, olive oil, or coconut oil) and some green leafy vegetables.

The ketogenic diet
http://www.ketogenic-diet-resource.com

Only I go for more cold-pressed supplements and oils, and more leafy greens.

A ketongenic diet is some 75% fat diet, I think it should be 60 or 65% and 25 to 30% protein and at latest 10 to 15% carbs.

This is more of what I mean,

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8978]

And like this:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8979]

Yum, Yum.....

5 alpha reductase inhibitor activity Food Weapons lol (stuff that prevents DHT [DHT-bad for boob growth]).

Apricot
Asparagus
Avocado
Banana
Barley
Basil
Beets
Black pepper
Bell peppers
Bok Choy, cabbage
Brussels sprouts
Cacao (seed)
Carrot
Cashew
Cauliflower
Celery
Chick peas
Chives
Cilantro
Corn
Cucumber
Dill
English walnut
Evening primrose oil
Fennel
Ginger
Ginko biloba
Ginseng
Grape
Grapefruit
Green tea
Papaya
Peanut
Pear
Pecans
Pineapples
Potato (found in tuber)
Pumpkin
Lentil
Lettuce
Licorice
Lima bean
Mango
Nettle
Nigella stavia (black caraway & cumin, nutmeg, coriander)
Oregano
Rye (seed)
Sage
Shallots (onions)
Strawberry
Summer squash
Sunflower
Sweet potato
White peony
Valerian

(From Dr. Duke)

Yummy I love most all of that!
Especially avocado, banana, carrots, corn, grapefruit, peanuts, pecans, grapes, pineapple and sweet potato .

In fact a lot of it is on the diet that I do.
I'm floating between 214 and 216 after a couple weeks break.
Going to start another 3 on 4 off round for march.

Thank you Lotus

(26-02-2015, 08:26 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Yummy I love most all of that!
Especially avocado, banana, carrots, corn, grapefruit, peanuts, pecans, grapes, pineapple and sweet potato .

In fact a lot of it is on the diet that I do.
I'm floating between 214 and 216 after a couple weeks break.
Going to start another 3 on 4 off round for march.

Thank you Lotus

Heck yeah, can you see all the possiblities of stomping on DHT with food?, sautéd veggies w/coconut oil, munchies/snacks etc. By having more 5-AR foods in NBE plans we take the pressure of our livers and processing all those supplements, not to mention addressing the harshest of androgens. Besides, the macronutrients alone will lower blood pressure, ease the inflammatory reponse, blood sugars etc.

That's great news on maintaining the weight.
Good luck Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon