Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(02-02-2015, 05:09 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  But i do hear you and thank you for that. The bugger of it all is id still like to take FG for tum tum but not at the risk of blood sugar issues and that geinstein stuff , more *OEH* Smile

Sorry, ok how much FG do you want to take?. Maybe it's just a tweak here and there to fit these in the program, you know what part of the month vs continuous supplementation of any one herb.

(02-02-2015, 05:12 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Now putting all together one should think about a few things, FAS- fatty acid synthesis is pretty important for reducing inflammation, so when we say you need Omegas in the NBE program its for good reason. I know I said a 1:1 ratio is good but I think it now should be a 2:1 ratio of 3's to 6"s. And I like the fact you have hemp oil in your program. I'd just make sure you add in coconut oil too.
Yeh that scares me the whole ratio thing. I need to get more fish oil.
Il pm u my oil regime given its fish vs plant and yes defo coconut oi. I plan on 3 tblespn daily having read an amazing book called "coconut oil cures"
That shit is a miraculous food/healing source.

(02-02-2015, 05:25 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(02-02-2015, 05:12 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Now putting all together one should think about a few things, FAS- fatty acid synthesis is pretty important for reducing inflammation, so when we say you need Omegas in the NBE program its for good reason. I know I said a 1:1 ratio is good but I think it now should be a 2:1 ratio of 3's to 6"s. And I like the fact you have hemp oil in your program. I'd just make sure you add in coconut oil too.
Yeh that scares me the whole ratio thing. I need to get more fish oil.
Il pm u my oil regime given its fish vs plant and yes defo coconut oi. I plan on 3 tblespn daily having read an amazing book called "coconut oil cures"
That shit is a miraculous food/healing source.

It sure is, I put mine on toast (whole grain). Big Grin

(02-02-2015, 05:23 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(02-02-2015, 05:09 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  But i do hear you and thank you for that. The bugger of it all is id still like to take FG for tum tum but not at the risk of blood sugar issues and that geinstein stuff , more *OEH* Smile

Sorry, ok how much FG do you want to take?. Maybe it's just a tweak here and there to fit these in the program, you know what part of the month vs continuous supplementation of any one herb.

Ok well it runs like this.
I only plan on taking the 2 GR's per day at 700mg for the two.
The fenugreek Id "like" to take 1.2grams by way of 2capsules daily to stimulate digestion. That said (and yes you can slap me silly) im concerned over what you briefly said about geinstein and its relationship (if that's the case) to fenu possibly raising estrogen right?
If so that negates even taking goats rue to lower as we talked about.

The fatty acids confuses the f*** out of me because I read the ratio is meant to be 6 higher and 3 lower :s the 6's being of the healthy variety of omega 6 obviously. And im very confident because I don't have the SAD diet so confident I have no bad omega 6's in my diet requiring me to go hard with 3's to balance out.

So with that said what do you think about EPO Vs Fish oil - Im VERY confident now I would sooner use FISH oil and lots of it instead of hemp.

Thanks , sorry to hit you with all this.

Well, I should first share this info from the other day for the benefit of the ladies cause some don't venture in the male side (lol, I get it).

Ok then,

These are facts I know,

PUFA's- polyunsaturated -fats increase estrogen.

Monounsaturated-fats increase testosterone

Polyphenols (specifically Green Tea) promotes aromatase, anti-oxidation, estrogen, modifies signaling transduction pathways, relieves oxidative stress (reduces lipid oxidation), possess potent iron-chelating radical-scavenging and anti-inflammatory activities (polyphenols are powerful free radical destroyers), protects against neurological diseases. Green tea catechins ameliorate adipose insulin resistance.

The oil rub technique is simply using a combination of oils for maximize effect. Now honestly I hate smelling like a nut or sardine lol. But for those who already untilize oils they know how effective it can be. These oils would be an effective approach for breast growth, you might feel a fullness, (this might take up to an hour), so make sure you have that amount of time to invest, include a shower too. Rolleyes

Fenugreek oil (use for estrogenic, prolactin/progesterone).....also for DHT/Aromatase
Coconut oil- (5 alpha reductase, tissue promoter) aromatase promoter
Omega 3-6-9 oil (essential fatty acids) anti-inflammatory, pro tissue/aromatase
Green Tea oil- anti-inflammary, estrogenic, aromatase promoter.

If you can't do these topically than orally would work ok too. So before anyone asks "how much do I take?, first see or talk to a medical professional, supplements can reduce blood sugars (fenugreek), and others slow blotting (anti-coagulant), allergic reactions, stomach cramps/ingestion etc.

is fish oil a PUFA?
yes I did read this Smile but they get lost in translation and progression of your bloody thread!! lol

green tea was a shocker though , increasing E mtf..

so back to fenugreek, I did actually remember you saying it rose all of them but again will it raise them to a level where taking GR is pointless if im trying to lower excess E?

sorry I know theres no black and white answer but im clueless as to just HOW MUCH fenu may raise all these hormones.

So as not to confuse, omega 3's reduce inflammation more than 6's, both 6's and 9's are good too, if anything it should be 2:1:1 imo, the actuality of the modern diet is probably 30:1 in favor of 6's causing an expedmic of inflammation.

I've got a chart somewhere that will break the omegas down, lol (out to find it) Big Grin

(02-02-2015, 06:00 AM)Lotus Wrote:  So as not to confuse, omega 3's reduce inflammation more than 6's, both 6's and 9's are good too, if anything it should be 2:1:1 imo, the actuality of the modern diet is probably 30:1 in favor of 6's causing an expedmic of inflammation.

Yeh I hear ya. hence why I wana really push the fish oil over any other omegas. but because im also very confident my diet has no nasty omega 6's so im not in that category of people who need to balance out with 3's that's why I wanted to go hell for leather with epo and fish oil.

another consideration is the blood thinning aspect though, if I really go hard with all the fish oil/GR/tumeric and potentially fenugreek if I get a paper cut will I BLEED TO DEATH??? lol

(02-02-2015, 06:06 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I've got a chart somewhere that will break the omegas down, lol (out to find it) Big Grin

Who's the man???!!... Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon