Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(02-07-2014, 10:18 PM)Boobsorbust86 Wrote:  Lotus did you take your amazing pics off I don't see any

Yes, I removed them.

(02-07-2014, 10:39 PM)bobie Wrote:  
(02-07-2014, 10:18 PM)Boobsorbust86 Wrote:  Lotus did you take your amazing pics off I don't see any

I think it was post 353 but the attachment isnt working, could be a forum glitch

No glitch, it was the appropriate thing to do considering losing a close friend. My apologies for the folks who enjoyed them and also gave me support since starting the thread. This time I'm not deleting them, maybe I'll put out some updated ones in the future, we''ll see.

And this is for you Lotus:

[attachment=7257]
The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness. Those, which depend on ourselves, are the only pleasures a wise man will count on: for nothing is ours which another may deprive us of. Hence the inestimable value of intellectual pleasures. Ever in our power, always leading us to something new, never cloying, we ride, serene and sublime, above the concerns of this mortal world, contemplating truth and nature, matter and motion, the laws which bind up their existence, and that eternal being who made and bound them up by these laws. Let this be our employ. Leave the bustle and tumult of society to those who have not talents to occupy themselves without them. -- Thomas Jefferson Ω

(03-07-2014, 08:42 AM)pom19 Wrote:  And this is for you Lotus:

The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness. Those, which depend on ourselves, are the only pleasures a wise man will count on: for nothing is ours which another may deprive us of. Hence the inestimable value of intellectual pleasures. Ever in our power, always leading us to something new, never cloying, we ride, serene and sublime, above the concerns of this mortal world, contemplating truth and nature, matter and motion, the laws which bind up their existence, and that eternal being who made and bound them up by these laws. Let this be our employ. Leave the bustle and tumult of society to those who have not talents to occupy themselves without them. -- Thomas Jefferson Ω

Pom, wow, that is absolutely beautiful. You possess a gift of adaption that we all benefit from!, thanks! Smile and the lotus is also beautiful!! Wink

Lotus is always beautiful, even, when she loses her friend.

Ohh lotus I am so very sry for your loss if you need anything I'm here .

I'm sorry to hear you lost a close friend. However I did want to tell you that I was taking a lot of the herbs on you plan. I was reading one of you posts about not taking SM and SP. So I stopped taking SP and SM and contined taking Rieshi, nettle and Chinese Skullcap. I do not have a lot of PM left so I have been switching off between RC and PM and it does not matter since I stopped the SM and SP my breast have been on fire and I have been seeing great growth. Thanks Robin.

(03-07-2014, 10:52 AM)Boobsorbust86 Wrote:  Ohh lotus I am so very sry for your loss if you need anything I'm here .

(04-07-2014, 04:06 AM)whybreasts Wrote:  I'm sorry to hear you lost a close friend. However I did want to tell you that I was taking a lot of the herbs on you plan. I was reading one of you posts about not taking SM and SP. So I stopped taking SP and SM and contined taking Rieshi, nettle and Chinese Skullcap. I do not have a lot of PM left so I have been switching off between RC and PM and it does not matter since I stopped the SM and SP my breast have been on fire and I have been seeing great growth. Thanks Robin.

I should've pointed out that I was referring to Sammie's decision to leave the group, (my apologies).

That's great to hear whybreasts, the CS might be overloading on 5-alpha reductase inhibitors, Reishi also is an anti-cancer preventive, I've recently found where it's reported to be estrogenic, although yet to be confirmed. Not sure what SM is?, (spearmint?).

Keep up the great work, there's room for tweaking down the road. Wink

(03-07-2014, 10:52 AM)Boobsorbust86 Wrote:  Ohh lotus I am so very sry for your loss if you need anything I'm here .

Thanks Boobs, I appreciate that! Wink

(03-07-2014, 09:11 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Lotus is always beautiful, even, when she loses her friend.

Thanks Pom! All the best! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon