Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(05-06-2014, 08:42 PM)myboobs Wrote:  since using ainterol xtreme i have notice little growth ( including squirts under tongue )

Myboobs, do you also use the capsules or extract with the spray?.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's only 10% PM in the spray?

(05-06-2014, 10:26 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(05-06-2014, 08:42 PM)myboobs Wrote:  since using ainterol xtreme i have notice little growth ( including squirts under tongue )

Extreme is a concentrated version .( liquid )

(04-06-2014, 12:10 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(03-06-2014, 05:02 PM)spoked451 Wrote:  
(03-06-2014, 01:40 PM)ErinMichelle Wrote:  Has anyone tried WP sublingually? I'm interested if the doses would be less this way since it wouldn't need to pass through the liver.

I try to do my extract that way, but the best I've been able to do is try to let it sit there and resist the urge to swallow for as long as possible. Of course going that route you don't have to use nearly as much. Depending on what it is, it can be 3-4x more potent, that is if what you're taking sublingually is a good candidate for absorption via that method.

Lotus has done an outstanding job at explaining that.

Considering the alcohol content, sublingual is gonna be hard to do. And, if you do try it, the stinging you'll get might be hard to bear. Take a look at this, in liquid extract its getting released in a fraction of the time compared to capsules.

Thanks Spoked451,

(09-03-2014, 11:02 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
General averages of rates/ratios when consuming herbs

Q-How long does a capsule take to dissolve?

A-Typically the average is up to 20 minutes, some sources have at 5-10 minutes while others say 20-30 minutes. Extracts 1 to 4 minutes

Q-What are typical absorption results?

A-For skin application- 60%

A-Liquid- 98%

A-capsule- 10-20%

Q-What is the capsule to extract ratio?

A-20 to 1, meaning it would take 20 capsules to = 1 teaspoon of extract

Q-When is the best time to take an herb?

A-In general herbs are best taken on an empty stomach

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19863

Hmm, so in the long run, its better to try and get the liquid extracts. Not only may it work out less expensive, it will increase the absorbon rate of what we are taking.

(05-06-2014, 11:31 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  
(03-06-2014, 01:40 PM)ErinMichelle Wrote:  Has anyone tried WP sublingually? I'm interested if the doses would be less this way since it wouldn't need to pass through the liver.

I try to do my extract that way, but the best I've been able to do is try to let it sit there and resist the urge to swallow for as long as possible. Of course going that route you don't have to use nearly as much. Depending on what it is, it can be 3-4x more potent, that is if what you're taking sublingually is a good candidate for absorption via that method.

Considering the alcohol content, sublingual is gonna be hard to do. And, if you do try it, the stinging you'll get might be hard to bear. Take a look at this, in liquid extract its getting released in a fraction of the time compared to capsules.

Thanks Spoked451,

A-Typically the average is up to 20 minutes, some sources have at 5-10 minutes while others say 20-30 minutes. Extracts 1 to 4 minutes

A-Liquid- 98%

A-capsule- 10-20%

Hmm, so in the long run, its better to try and get the liquid extracts. Not only may it work out less expensive, it will increase the absorbon rate of what we are taking.

Janet, you have asked the very question that was on my lips. I need to be convinced though that the extract works better. For some unknown reason I have not experienced the same effects with extract against capsules.
My dear friend Myboobs seems to have found otherwise and this could be down to me using standard strength against Xtreme that Myboobs uses.

Janet, you are a cleaver girl and I would love to know what brand and strength you use.

Lots of love
Heather X

(05-06-2014, 11:07 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

I understand, it's still only 10% PM, 20% for the extra strong. It also recommends to take with the capsules. (Just trying to help ya) Wink

This could explain the lack of progress.

(05-06-2014, 11:31 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  

Thanks Spoked451,

A-Liquid- 98%

A-capsule- 10-20%

Hi Janet,

I'd go with PM extract, the breast spray is merely an add-on to the capsules. As I suggested to Erin, sublingual seems to be the one of the more effective delivery options for PM extract. (short of intravenous). Rolleyes

(06-06-2014, 01:38 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

I understand, it's still only 10% PM, 20% for the extra strong. It also recommends to take with the capsules. (Just trying to help ya) Wink

Dang ! And double dang ! It's stupid me not reading details Sad
Thanks lotus for enlightment Smile
What would do without you ? Big hugz Smile

(06-06-2014, 02:13 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Cool, full speed ahead now!!!! Tongue

(06-06-2014, 02:18 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(06-06-2014, 02:13 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(05-06-2014, 10:26 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Myboobs, do you also use the capsules or extract with the spray?.

Cool, full speed ahead now!!!! Tongue
Il lean on heather to help me out Wink

Past programs,

1st was the starter program,

FG, RC, SP, NR

2nd was

PM, PC, Spearmint

3rd

BO, CS, PC, GH, HOPS (limited though)

4th

PM, FG, Spearmint, Hops, PC,

5th

PM/BO, FG, Hops, PC, spearmint

6th

PM, FG, LR, NR, Hops, PABA,

Final

PM (extract), WP, LR, PC, Dandelion

The need to self experiment is evident, without tweaking you may not find out the combinations that could benefit. (Each represents a program reference)

Nice try mod!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon