Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(25-04-2014, 01:06 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Your breasts are two of the best examples of what NBE can do. Congratulations, Lotus. How has your life changed since two years ago, as relates to your now having female breasts?

Clara Smile

Thank you Clara dear, I've missed you! Wink

(25-04-2014, 01:06 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  How has your life changed since two years ago, as relates to your now having female breasts?

It's funny you should ask, I was just thinking of something that MissedMiss last year. It was about strapping a pair of DD's on and wearing them in your daily life, Ha!, I don't have DD's but I'm doing exactly that!, lol.

Hugs! Wink

(25-04-2014, 03:05 PM)peggy Wrote:  Nice boobs, Lotus. Smile

Thanks so much Peggy, Big Grin

(25-04-2014, 03:40 PM)Karren Wrote:  Those are amazing! I think your really a genetic female..... just here showing off! lol

Karren your so funny, I'll need some serious help to be GF, any pointers? seeing that you're the expert in that department. BlushBig Grin

Dearest Lotus, thank you for your reassurance re daily changes. I am very impatient and wish I could grow a little faster Blush

My DW said one night when we were going to bed "are you growing your boobs" ? I didn't want to start an argument at a late hour and just laughed it off. Secretly I was so delighted as it did seem to indicate there had been an improvement to my gynecomastia.

I do feel bad about keeping it under wraps and will have to have a ' heart to heart' at some point. I am, not by nature, a deceitful type and have always been open and honest in our 45 years of marriage. What I fear is the backlash as she is still very sensitive to my CD'ing. How I approach the subject I have not a clue, I do envy you girls that have supportive and understanding wives or girlfriends.

Any advice will be most welcome, honestly ! Even if it is negatively charged Dodgy

Thanks again Lotus.

Hugs
Heather XX

(25-04-2014, 07:58 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  What I fear is the backlash as she is still very sensitive to my CD'ing.

Heather, dear, has your wife explained why she is against your CD? Of course, even if she has, it may not be the real reason. I think getting to the bottom of a partner's objections is the first step in overcoming resistance. Initiating a conversation for that purpose might be a start.

Clara Smile

(25-04-2014, 04:15 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(25-04-2014, 09:53 AM)Lotus Wrote:  One more, (I've been of NBE for the last two weeks),
crumbs !! lotus u growing more !!
i on other hand is million miles behind you Sad

Hi boobs,

Lol, I had to go off NBE for a couple weeks, I noticed the typical responses occurring during that time. To bad I never kept a log or something to note the changes during those breaks, oh well.

Hang in there MB,!! Big Grin

Hugs!

(25-04-2014, 07:58 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  Dearest Lotus, thank you for your reassurance re daily changes. I am very impatient and wish I could grow a little faster Blush

My DW said one night when we were going to bed "are you growing your boobs" ? I didn't want to start an argument at a late hour and just laughed it off. Secretly I was so delighted as it did seem to indicate there had been an improvement to my gynecomastia.

I do feel bad about keeping it under wraps and will have to have a ' heart to heart' at some point. I am, not by nature, a deceitful type and have always been open and honest in our 45 years of marriage. What I fear is the backlash as she is still very sensitive to my CD'ing. How I approach the subject I have not a clue, I do envy you girls that have supportive and understanding wives or girlfriends.

Any advice will be most welcome, honestly ! Even if it is negatively charged Dodgy

Thanks again Lotus.

Hugs
Heather XX

I have to agree with Clara. But having that eventual conversation is terrifying, not just for you but for the loved ones too. I see it as a gradual process as opposed to full disclosure though, (that's just my opinion, let them digest things slower.)

Yes, it's also known as spoon feeding (which btw, I dislike the term) Rolleyes however you do it is entirely up to you. And Heather, just so you know, talking about it here is a great step toward.

Please let us know how it goes, and of course!!, you know how much your loved here right? Big Grin

(25-04-2014, 08:14 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(25-04-2014, 07:58 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  What I fear is the backlash as she is still very sensitive to my CD'ing.

Heather, dear, has your wife explained why she is against your CD? Of course, even if she has, it may not be the real reason. I think getting to the bottom of a partner's objections is the first step in overcoming resistance. Initiating a conversation for that purpose might be a start.

Clara Smile

Hi Clara, thanks, I am delighted to hear from you. I have had many talks with my wife over the subject. Her main objection stems from her upbringing and she is unable to fully define this adequately, however, she particularly feels burdened with the knowledge that her husband dresses in feminine clothes and cannot discuss this with anyone. She did attend a psychiatric interview with me 30 years ago and found it as much use as a chocolate fire guard. I have often said that in those days these so called professionals were just starting to understand CD'ing unlike a much enlightened professional of today!

She also admits that there are periods where she feels a little more benevolent and may even donate or buy something for Heather. She freely admits that her objections may just be hormonal driven and it's at this point I recognise this is the time not to go near my fem attire.

As things stand there seems to be a fragile truce which can be broken by even the smallest lack of consideration on my part.

I won't drone on but I am delighted to hear from you.

Love
Heather XX

(25-04-2014, 09:20 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(25-04-2014, 07:58 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  Dearest Lotus, thank you for your reassurance re daily changes. I am very impatient and wish I could grow a little faster Blush

Thanks again Lotus.

Hugs
Heather XX

I have to agree with Clara. But having that eventual conversation is terrifying, not just for you but for the loved ones too. I see it as a gradual process as opposed to full disclosure though, (that's just my opinion, let them digest things slower.)

Yes, it's also known as spoon feeding (which btw, I dislike the term) Rolleyes however you do it is entirely up to you. And Heather, just so you know, talking about it here is a great step toward.

Please let us know how it goes, and of course!!, you know how much your loved here right? Big Grin
Dear Lotus, I feel so fortunate and grateful to have you and Clara to support me during these troubled moments. I do like the 'spoon feeding' approach and this may just be the key to securing my desire without upsetting the delicate balance.

Love to you all and thank you again.

Your devoted friend
Heather XX

Heather, I feel a bit uneasy continuing the conversation on Lotus's picture thread, but I'll risk her indignation (sorry Lotus). Wink

It's important to keep the conversation going, so I'm glad that is happening, Heather. My usual take on a spouse's objections to CDing is not the practice itself, but the fear of backlash if the word got out about it to friends and relatives. It's amazing how powerful stigma can be in controlling human behavior. I remember how my promising to keep my TG leanings behind closed doors made a big difference in my wife's willingness to go along with my 'peculiarity'. She still claims not to understand the 'why' of it, as if there is some logical explanation that I'm just not being forthright about, but she's come to see it as an important part of me regardless.

I found that the most progress she's made in becoming 'comfortable' with my CDing was through reading about gender identity as a congenital condition of the brain originating during fetal development distinct from physiological sexual development based on chromosomal makeup. That and the struggle that I've waged over the years to overcome it with little lasting success. I will say, however, that my DW does lean toward an analytical rather than an emotional view of the world, and that may be extremely important in breaking through years of programmed bias and common misconceptions about what constitutes gender.

Still, I see our society as a whole moving rapidly toward general acceptance of gay and lesbian relationships that I never thought possible just a decade ago. Ironically, that shift has been brought on by a reverse stigmatization of once widely held attitudes about homosexuality. By that I mean that people are encountering condemnation for expressing intolerance of same sex relationships. It should not be very difficult to extend those recent advances into the TG arena. I see some progress being made already. Our wives should be in the vanguard of those developments, don't you think? Is that any different than husbands speaking out in support of the women's movement in the 70s?

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon