Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(26-02-2014, 07:17 PM)s67bigdave Wrote:  Sometimes I feel, if I ever catch one of these people, like taking them by the back of the head and pushing their face through a wall. Dodgy

BigDave
(01-03-2014, 06:25 PM)s67bigdave Wrote:  It used to be that you could leave your doors unlocked around here, leave for a month or so, and everything would still be there when you got back.

Then some people changed, as with my cellphone, you can't even leave the room. And don't count on anything that is nailed down or locked up still being there! It has gotten bad!

BigDave

Big D, Remind me not to make you mad! Big Grin

The NBEologist giving the example of a perfect growth !. Wonderful growth Lotus ! you really know how to use knowledge ! Smile

(01-03-2014, 06:52 PM)Ceci82 Wrote:  The NBEologist giving the example of a perfect growth !. Wonderful growth Lotus ! you really know how to use knowledge ! Smile

Coming from someone whose growth and knowledge such as yourself is awesome, thanks Ceci. Cool

(01-03-2014, 06:25 PM)s67bigdave Wrote:  It used to be that you could leave your doors unlocked around here, leave for a month or so, and everything would still be there when you got back.

Then some people changed, as with my cellphone, you can't even leave the room. And don't count on anything that is nailed down or locked up still being there! It has gotten bad!

BigDave

You can still do that where I live, and even leave your doors open, all that will happen is a neighbor will close your doors for you if they notice they are open.

(01-03-2014, 06:41 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Big D, Remind me not to make you mad! Big Grin

lol I've heard that one before. In that case the guy told me "That if you ever git mad at me, give me two weeks notice."

This was on a job I used to have, he witnessed an action on my part and the reaction of approximately 600 lbs of steel and newspaper (on wheels.)

BigDave

Thread hijacking!

(01-03-2014, 08:45 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  You can still do that where I live, and even leave your doors open, all that will happen is a neighbor will close your doors for you if they notice they are open.

I wish that was still true here. Too many drug addicts, too many dishonest homeless and unemployed. This is in a small city in the Mojave Desert.

BigDave

(02-03-2014, 01:29 AM)s67bigdave Wrote:  
(01-03-2014, 08:45 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  You can still do that where I live, and even leave your doors open, all that will happen is a neighbor will close your doors for you if they notice they are open.

I wish that was still true here. Too many drug addicts, too many dishonest homeless and unemployed. This is in a small city in the Mojave Desert.

BigDave

My shop is in a small village population = 3000 . Been here 25 yrs , and known many kids before they were born Smile
It is always new comers who try to throw their weight around Sad
Anyone giving mouth gets barred from my shop , and I am the only shop which carries full range / daily neccesities .

Just an FYI, I love out in the country, about 30 miles from town.

(02-03-2014, 03:45 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Just an FYI, I love out in the country, about 30 miles from town.

I love the country too!

(02-03-2014, 04:35 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(02-03-2014, 03:45 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Just an FYI, I love out in the country, about 30 miles from town.

I love the country too!

sorry, stupid tablet auto correct did that, typed "live" Rolleyes

Reminds me of a joke someone recently sent me

Quote:A man received the following text from his neighbor:

I am so sorry Bob. I’ve been riddled with guilt and I have to confess. I have been tapping your wife, day and night when you’re not around. In fact, more than you. I’m not getting any at home, but that’s no excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology with my promise that it won’t happen again.

The man, anguished and betrayed, went into his bedroom, grabbed his gun, and without a word, shot his wife and killed her.

A few moments later, a second text came in:

Damn spellcheck. I meant “wifi”, not “wife”.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon