Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

They are very pretty Lotus. It is to bad I can't borrow them for a couple of minutes to see if I can get away with going that big.

(25-02-2014, 10:37 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014, 10:19 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Crisper?
Well, the boobs are crisper, I don't know about the light. Smile

Wink, it's funny but there's so much light behind me!

(25-02-2014, 11:02 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  Like I've said before, and it bears repeating again, I'm a bit envious of the growth that you've achieved. I will probably never get as bountiful as you, but it's wildly encouraging to see that some can. I hope all the best for you going forward.

Thanks Eloise Big Grin

(26-02-2014, 12:20 AM)whybreasts Wrote:  They are very pretty Lotus. It is to bad I can't borrow them for a couple of minutes to see if I can get away with going that big.

Lol wb, thanks! Wink

(26-02-2014, 12:19 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Lotus my pic with blackberry are crisper than yours 
And now with ipad I post better pics 
My pics are not due till end of month . Early pic on ipad didn't show much growth 
But I can grab palmful ! Maybe I am filling up top bit !
Gggggrrrrrr darn boobies , they need bit o slapping 

I'll be waiting for your crispier pics mymoobs!. Big Grin

Sounds like we're talking about bacon! Rolleyes

(26-02-2014, 12:46 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(26-02-2014, 12:19 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Lotus my pic with blackberry are crisper than yours 
And now with ipad I post better pics 
My pics are not due till end of month . Early pic on ipad didn't show much growth 
But I can grab palmful ! Maybe I am filling up top bit !
Gggggrrrrrr darn boobies , they need bit o slapping 

I'll be waiting for your crispier pics mymoobs!. Big Grin

Sounds like we're talking about bacon! Rolleyes
With my miniature boobs I need to make lot of effort to get the angles and the light right Sad otherwise you won't see anything Sad
But will defo post pics using my ipad , and as you say the hanging buns :p

(26-02-2014, 12:41 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Wink, it's funny but there's so much light behind me!

Points of info:
Dark subject; a bright and/or overexposed background equals a dark/underexposed subject. Use flash, reflectors and/or a darker background. Windows in front of you, instead of behind you.

Crispness; if you're using digital zoom, reduce the amount of zoom. Optical zoom doesn't have this problem. Make sure that the distance between the camera and the subject is within the camera's focal range and that the subject is centered. Don't save pics at a resolution larger than the camera's native resolution, unless the results are acceptable to you. (e.g. saving a 640x480 image at 1024x768.) Hand holding a camera can result in motion blur. etc, etc.

I really need a camera. My only camera right now is an old cellphone, with 640x480 resolution (VGA), no flash, no... Dodgy

BigDave

Looking good Lotus. Wish I was as far along.

BigDave

(26-02-2014, 04:43 PM)s67bigdave Wrote:  
(26-02-2014, 12:41 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Wink, it's funny but there's so much light behind me!

Points of info:
Dark subject; a bright and/or overexposed background equals a dark/underexposed subject. Use flash, reflectors and/or a darker background. Windows in front of you, instead of behind you.

Crispness; if you're using digital zoom, reduce the amount of zoom. Optical zoom doesn't have this problem. Make sure that the distance between the camera and the subject is within the camera's focal range and that the subject is centered. Don't save pics at a resolution larger than the camera's native resolution, unless the results are acceptable to you. (e.g. saving a 640x480 image at 1024x768.) Hand holding a camera can result in motion blur. etc, etc.

I really need a camera. My only camera right now is an old cellphone, with 640x480 resolution (VGA), no flash, no... Dodgy

BigDave

(26-02-2014, 04:45 PM)s67bigdave Wrote:  Looking good Lotus. Wish I was as far along.

BigDave

Thanks big D,

And thanks for the photo editing tips! Big Grin

Got bitten by the shutterbug about 40 years ago. Had two 35mm SLR's (film of course), multiple lens, Macro setup, tripods, etc. First setup was stolen (by my brother, drugs Dodgy ), partial recovery. Bought a new setup, it ended up being stolen as well Angry , both thefts occurred at my home on days I wasn't carrying them and I carried them nearly everywhere. So I did learn a little bit about photography. Of course, I've forgotten some too, it's been so long. Blush

Since then I've had a cheapy HP camera, came with an HP printer and it disappeared from home. (Why me! Huh ) And, my cellphones, of which 2 have been stolen, both times when tethered to my computer, 1st not recovered, Angry 2nd recovered (still using it, it is also my modem, the reason for tethering.)

Sometimes I feel, if I ever catch one of these people, like taking them by the back of the head and pushing their face through a wall. Dodgy

BigDave

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(26-02-2014, 07:17 PM)s67bigdave Wrote:  Got bitten by the shutterbug about 40 years ago. Had two 35mm SLR's (film of course), multiple lens, Macro setup, tripods, etc. First setup was stolen (by my brother, drugs Dodgy ), partial recovery. Bought a new setup, it ended up being stolen as well Angry , both thefts occurred at my home on days I wasn't carrying them and I carried them nearly everywhere. So I did learn a little bit about photography. Of course, I've forgotten some too, it's been so long. Blush

Since then I've had a cheapy HP camera, came with an HP printer and it disappeared from home. (Why me! Huh ) And, my cellphones, of which 2 have been stolen, both times when tethered to my computer, 1st not recovered, Angry 2nd recovered (still using it, it is also my modem, the reason for tethering.)

Sometimes I feel, if I ever catch one of these people, like taking them by the back of the head and pushing their face through a wall. Dodgy

BigDave
you live in area where anything not nailed goes walkies ?? :O
i am glad mine dont . i have bliddy laptops / cameras / phones / ipads / jwellery / watches / money , all lying around . it would me a sticky finger's paradise Sad
5 yrs ago was living in rented house while my new one was built the thieves broke in and stole 16k and gold jwellery Angry

It used to be that you could leave your doors unlocked around here, leave for a month or so, and everything would still be there when you got back.

Then some people changed, as with my cellphone, you can't even leave the room. And don't count on anything that is nailed down or locked up still being there! It has gotten bad!

BigDave

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon