1) milk thistle
2) fennel
3) saw palmetto
4) wild yam
5) mother's wort
6) dandelion
7) black cohosh
8) vitex

These are mixed in equal measures and taken 8 tablespoon twice a day .
I also take FENU , teaspoon full twice a day .
I squirt 4 presses of PM under the tongue .
Excersise done are isometric as shown by lotus .

(22-02-2015, 01:39 AM)myboobs Wrote:  new plan starting Monday .

These are tinctures in 1 lt bottles
1) milk thistle
2) fennel
3) saw palmetto
4) wild yam
5) mother's wort
6) dandelion
7) black cohosh
8) vitex

These are mixed in equal measures and taken 8 tablespoon twice a day .
I also take FENU , teaspoon full twice a day .
I squirt 4 presses of PM under the tongue .
Excersise done are isometric as shown by lotus .

Gggrrrr Angry I ordered 1 lt of vitex and they sent me 600 ml Angry
This lot should last me about 3 months .

Myboobs,

What's new dude?, I want to say thank you for all the support you give to people, "you give more than you get". Hands down, and in spades, .......you so cool. CoolBig Grin

Hugs, and love yah you ol' suasage Big Grin

(01-05-2015, 11:35 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Myboobs,

What's new dude?, I want to say thank you for all the support you give to people, "you give more than you get". Hands down, and in spades, .......you so cool. CoolBig Grin

Hugs, and love yah you ol' suasage Big Grin

Not much Sad plodding along dreaming of boobies Smile I have seen some volume . Will post when my present tinctures run out . Only change I have made is 3 weeks on and 1 week off , for taking herbs .

As per giving , I believe we are family of boobie seekers and supporting each other makes one feel a part of it .

This is the friendliest forum I found without barriers between bio male and GG's

Looking good! you've really grown ^__^ have you tried BO or maca for your booty? if maca didn't work for you you should try some squatting with weights! really lifted my booty! Smile gave me an extra inch or two ^_^

(21-06-2015, 02:21 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Looking good! you've really grown ^__^ have you tried BO or maca for your booty? if maca didn't work for you you should try some squatting with weights! really lifted my booty! Smile gave me an extra inch or two ^_^

Thx missboobs . Macca did nothing but increase my libido ! I seen some voleme since I added don qui and vitex .

I have asked lotus to look into my program , before I buy my next lot of tinctures .

I have thought about BO but it does hammer your liver a bit .

Squats are out for me as I got rhumitoid artheritis and my hip joints do hurt after end of day Sad

Maca contains plant sterols that work adaptogenically. Instead of simply flooding the body with a specific hormone, they intelligently target whatever hormone is out of balance—they work with your individual biochemistry, and over time, they teach your body how to work this balancing magic on its own. According to researchers, this impressive targeting of hormones occurs because maca directly nourishes the hypothalamus and pituitary glands, the “master glands” that regulate all of the body’s other hormone-producing glands.

Maca truly is Nature’s master-crafted antidote to modern-day stress and hormone imbalance. If you haven’t made it a part of your life yet, it’s high time you gave it a try.

Mymoobs I KNOW you know the above already, but just curious is you have tried maca for cortisol and stress etc? Since you mentioned it in Lotus's thread.

(03-07-2015, 08:41 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Maca contains plant sterols that work adaptogenically. Instead of simply flooding the body with a specific hormone, they intelligently target whatever hormone is out of balance—they work with your individual biochemistry, and over time, they teach your body how to work this balancing magic on its own. According to researchers, this impressive targeting of hormones occurs because maca directly nourishes the hypothalamus and pituitary glands, the “master glands” that regulate all of the body’s other hormone-producing glands.

Maca truly is Nature’s master-crafted antidote to modern-day stress and hormone imbalance. If you haven’t made it a part of your life yet, it’s high time you gave it a try.

Mymoobs I KNOW you know the above already, but just curious is you have tried maca for cortisol and stress etc? Since you mentioned it in Lotus's thread.

I did maca and algerine for 3 months , didn't do any good to me Sad

(03-07-2015, 11:53 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(03-07-2015, 08:41 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Maca contains plant sterols that work adaptogenically. Instead of simply flooding the body with a specific hormone, they intelligently target whatever hormone is out of balance—they work with your individual biochemistry, and over time, they teach your body how to work this balancing magic on its own. According to researchers, this impressive targeting of hormones occurs because maca directly nourishes the hypothalamus and pituitary glands, the “master glands” that regulate all of the body’s other hormone-producing glands.

I did maca and algerine for 3 months , didn't do any good to me :(

Did you have side effects?? I took it this morning in the hope of settling of adrenala etc. But got a stinking migraine anyway so won't notice bigger all today

(04-07-2015, 12:00 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(03-07-2015, 11:53 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

I did maca and algerine for 3 months , didn't do any good to me Sad

Did you have side effects?? I took it this morning in the hope of settling of adrenala etc. But got a stinking migraine anyway so won't notice bigger all today

Yup libido increase !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon