Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My gurlfriend's program

I met Lisa, another CD, earlier this year, we're very close and she researched some and started using "Breast Success" becasue of the variety of herbs that would contribute to growing breast along with pumping and massage.

She started in early May and has had some success. She was very impressed with my start on the PM after the 6 full weeks I've been using it.

I did search this site about "breast success",tricky name to search, and found very few using it and even fewer that acheived any results.

Price vs benefit seemed to be an issue as well.

Should she add PM to this long list or back up start over using PM, Reishi, & Peony root?

Some of the ingredients in the "Breast Success" worry me for her.
Saw Palmetto, Black Cohash in particular. Thoughts invited, she's 58 about 200 lbs and 5'8". Non-smoker, very light drinker.

[Image: brs_tabs_facts.jpg]

Someone? Anyone?
Ever used this stuff before?

It might be best to use pm alone to start then maybe add extra herbs separately too many additional weaker phytoestrogens will lower the benefit of pm. Or If she liked breast success another option could be to buy some of the main ingredient separate to get a higher dose breast success is only not a good product because its very expensive for weak low dose most people only get temporary swelling because of this.
There is a lot of good information on herbs and pm here take a little read.

Thank you Bonito, I researched here extensively before I started my own PM program and then after a month, added reishi extract and peony root extract. I think I'm having some good result!

I was looking for anyone that might have used breast success or added PM to it. My girlfriend (another cd) seems to be having some response to it and wants to add PM to what she's doing.
I'm trying to talk her out of it and save her hard earned $$$.

Yes, I know its not a lot of bang for the buck. Besides the black cohosh and saw palmetto to me shouldn't even be in it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon