Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Feelings

Ok, so I have to apilogize. I have been preoccupied lately with house guests and the needs of some other girls from another board and some I know locally, so I have not been around here as much as I like. Sorry.
But I have been reading some of the recent boards and I am so very saddened.
I see conversations happening where we are (accidentally) hurting each other. It makes me want to cry (actually I am crying some)
Everyone who comes here does so looking for, and sometimes crying out, for help.
I believe, despite the tough hides some of us wear, that each of us is slightly damaged by the gender curveball life has thrown at us. I believe most of us have few people or resources to help us get by ...except for each other. Except for each other.
So it pains me to see us snipe at each other.
I know...Sammie is a big softy...and I know some laugh at me because I try really hard to be supportive. But I also know that in a pure text form it is so easy for words to be misconstrued and for feelings to be hurt.
With few exceptions, I do not think it is ever intentional, because I know how much love there is here, too. But apparently we have gotten off track.
I would simply ask if we can get back on track and practice conveying that love a little more.
I promise to try harder myself. I do not know how I would have gotten through the last few months without you girls, and for that I will always be grateful to you all.

Hugs

Sammie

Oh God. I really need to go dancing now. Sigh...

Thanks Sammie, I'm only a newbie here but ( please, no one take this the wrong way ) some posts remind me of watching my mother post on Facebook . Painful to read, and leave you confused.

I'll admit, Sammie, that I was one who hurt some feelings, and got mine hurt in return. I'm not going to blame it on my estrogen-induced emotional swings, or my former testosterone-induced insensitivity... It's just a matter of being careless about the power of words. Lesson learned, and, I hope, no lingering bad feelings.

Clara

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon