Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Growth Help

I would beg to differ, speaking only for myself, of course. You may all remember, that I started out with pharmas, as PM was unknown to me at the time. I figure that over the last 3 and 1/4 years, allowing for breaks such as when my mother passed this June, and my father in July, that I've spent about 18 months on pharmas, and 8-9 months on PM. PM has been most helpful to me in the filling out process, and added 3/4-1 inch overall, though that may have eventually occurred with the Progynon Depot I was using prior to PM. When I switched, it was a matter of curiousity as much as safety, as I, myself, had experienced no ill effects with the chems, although my T levels dropped off the chart. While I have not, and will not, recommend my course to anyone else, it does demonstrate that chems do work faster. And I spent some time in the beginning with weaker pharmas. As with those starting PM, once I determined estrogen was not going to cause problems, I got more serious.
That said, we are all different. In more ways than one. If we weren't, we wouldn't be here, either. Patti

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon