Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help!! Sudden shrink in 1 day??

I was having swelling for the past 7 days, and grown for about 2cm. But this morning when I woke up, the swelling is gone, and suddenly the growth of 2cm is gone too! I'm still practicing the same diet and routine, wonder what happened?

Did anyone experience the similar situation? Or am I having some soft of underdose/ overdose and should I increase/ cut down on any of my herbs?

FYI, my regime is 1RC (2500mg) + 1Flax (1000mg) + 5FG (610mg each) + Multivits

Hello.

How long have you been pursuing this regime?

I think it's normal to have some size fluctuations with your breasts on a daily basis, depending on factors like your amount of fluid intake and such. My advice is to evaluate your progress on at least a monthly basis to see if your NBE regime is working or not. Otherwise if you try to make changes every other day or every week, you may never find out what works for you. Taking monthly pictures and getting a second opinion I think is also a good idea as tape measurements can be deceiving at times.

At the moment, I'm on a similar regimen, though I will be switching to PM in the near future. It seems that whatever swelling was caused by the FG has worn off. I could be wrong, but I think at some point the body stops responding to whatever it is in FG that makes the breasts swell. I'm not sure if that is a sign to increase the dose, take a break or just keep going. All I know is my breasts don't seem to be as swollen and getting in the way as much as they did a few months ago when I first started using FG. At the moment, I'm not changing anything.

I would second flamesabers' advice to measure things monthly, etc. I think it is much like dieting--measuring results too often can be a bad thing.

I am so pleased that someone has picked up on this point! Today seems to be one of those days for me too?? I have been going about my usual business and bumping into things and enjoying the odd reminder from Nipple central of what magic is going on under my shirt! As i am sure a lot of people on this site do! I catch the odd glimpse sideways as I walk by a mirror and have been seeing recently the shape of two little ski slopes developing on my chest with upturned nipples at the end facing skyward!
BUT NOT TODAY??? A bit puffy thats it!! The shape that was starting to form GONE!! Is this a sign of growth maybe somewhere else? Maybe under Nipple filling in?? HuhHuhHuh Any advice from the more or less experienced is warmly welcome.

I noticed it more in early days.
At month 9 going on 10 on PM its less noticeable.
There are still some mornings I wake up and think wow you girls slept well.
(full and pointing straight out) Other days just bouncy twins.
Saber is right its more about over all growth over time.
Huggs

Jesse,

Any regimen you put yourself on has to include one ingredient you have omitted. A healthy dose of Patience. But don't feel too bad, you're not alone.

Thanks to all it kinda puts my mind at rest! I must be coming up to 3 Months on PM but your right Patience! I took this picture today just to see for myself maybe its gone onto my butt its starting to feel a little fuller??
Any way Thanks for the support!
Abi        

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon