Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Planning to grow a pair, what should I watch out for? + Questions

Hello everyone~ I am new here but have been lurking for quite some time. Wanting to transgender has always been a personal need for me, and it's growing stronger. So I've decided to bite the bullet under parental figures, that, unfortunately may not approve too much, but I want- no, I need this. It's hard asking a doctor if I'm A-Okay for taking herbs and what-not, but I'd like to know if there's anything I need to look out for in terms of "Is this safe for me even though I don't seem to have anything wrong?".

Another question is, what kind of decent herbs can I get in say, supplement stores? There's a huge one nearby that offers so many supplements, I never checked it though, but what would be good ones to check for?

If anyone can help me out, that'd be great, thank you! <3

(14-12-2012, 11:35 PM)Crim Wrote:  Hello everyone~ I am new here but have been lurking for quite some time. Wanting to transgender has always been a personal need for me, and it's growing stronger. So I've decided to bite the bullet under parental figures, that, unfortunately may not approve too much, but I want- no, I need this. It's hard asking a doctor if I'm A-Okay for taking herbs and what-not, but I'd like to know if there's anything I need to look out for in terms of "Is this safe for me even though I don't seem to have anything wrong?".

Another question is, what kind of decent herbs can I get in say, supplement stores? There's a huge one nearby that offers so many supplements, I never checked it though, but what would be good ones to check for?

If anyone can help me out, that'd be great, thank you! <3

If you're living at home with your parents, are you old enough to be doing this? Do they know? Do you need their ok?

Assuming you are old enough to vote, (especially if not), I'd recommend getting some counselling before you undertake this, as you are young, and this is a precarious path you are about to tread.

That said, the most powerful herb available is generally agreed to be Pueraria Mirifica, or PM. If you use the search box, you will find oodles written about it including advice to others starting out like yourself.

My opinion, as a rule of thumb, is if you've always wished from an early age (pre-puberty) that you had been born a girl, are attracted to men, have no interest in fathering kids, then go for it. If the answers to any of those points are "no", or "not sure", then you need to do a lot of reading, and/or get some good professional advice.

Good luck,

Bryony

Grandparents actually, and no, they don't. I'd rather do it under their noses (not trying to sound rude, but this is the only way to go through with it to a point where it's too late for them to say no. ). Mainly because they are over-religious and spiteful against this sorta thing unless in this case, they are too late to have a say in it. As my mom was lesbian and quite tolerant of differences, she even mentioned being supportive of whatever kind of path I take with my sexuality, they on the other hand - do not respect this. (My mom had passed away a few years ago, just clarifying.) The only thing I'm not sure about is fathering children, but in ALL complete honesty, I really would rather adopt a child. I've been attracted to both sexes. Yes, I have indeed thought about this before puberty, even having childhood crushes on boys.

Also I'm 22~

I would recommend waiting until you're living on your own before starting an NBE regime as this will eliminate the risk of your grandparents finding your stash of NBE herbs. Another potential issue is you'll have to buy herbs online if they're not available at a local store. Would it be a problem if your NBE herbs were delivered via mail and your grandparents are the ones who usually get the mail? Would they ask you what is in the package, or even make you show them what's inside the box? These and countless other worst case scenarios can be averted if you wait until you're living on your own.

In the meantime, as Byrony mentioned, I suggest researching all you can about NBE and contemplate whether you're ready to accept the irreversible changes you may undergo. It's not like you have to start NBE soon or it'll be too late.

I think the fact that you're 22 and you're uncertain about wanting children makes me wonder whether doing NBE now might be something you regret later on. You have plenty of years to change your mind and decide having kids is something you really want to do. Another consideration is whether having a diminished sex drive would bother you or not and whether it would be a problem with your present or future relationships.

You say growing breasts is a matter of fulfilling a personal need. If you don't mind sharing, what exactly is this personal need? Do you identify as being a MtF transsexual, a person who has a middle of the road gender identity between the two extremes of male and female, or a guy who identifies fully as a male, but wants a pair of his own breasts? Or do you identify as being something else entirely?

Hmmmm fair enough of a thought! I guess I'll just lurk more and all that. Also the personal need was more-so just me saying I feel more like being a woman as opposed to a man and have been thinking of going MtF, but you're right, at this point it's something I have to think more deeply about~

I started PM+SP at my parents place without coming out.

I just told them I did a lot of research on these herbs and they have many great benefits, such as physical and mental performance. They believed it and didn't check in too much.

It's just herbs, no one will think too much of them. Most people believe they are crap anyway and do nothing.

Pretty sure no one is going to think you are trying to grow breasts with them or that it is even possible. Even though PM's packaging mentions it's for breasts, most people don't even know men can grow breasts!

Having said that, I agree flamesabers and bryony, NBE should be treated as serious and irreversible since the only way back is surgery, you should be sure this is what you want and that people close to you will eventually find out!

But I was much in your position at 22 and very much in denial, thought I was just a CD, then thought I was just bi and experimenting, back and forth, collecting and purging clothes, considered transition several times but waved it off as an impractical fantasy. Took a while before I started to get serious about it and the dysphoria became too real to ignore. For the most part I was fairly stable emotionally (I've never been the suicidal despair type) but it was a gnawing inside me, till something snapped and I realised I had to transition.

I'm 24 (about to turn 25) and started PM+SP few months ago and I've only just really started accepting myself with the help of therapists and trans friends I've made.

If you identify as MTF transsexual then having children the traditional way will be almost impossible. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of trans lesbians and their partners can get IVF with your sperm. But you have to sperm bank beforehand! The other options are adoption and surrogates.

But it's never too late, just take your time!

As for which herbs to take, I think general consensus is PM and SP is all you need.

TL;DR Don't rush it, it's a serious decision, see a professional.

I am a life long Cross dresser who has helped man? a help line for Trans gendered in the past, Transitioning from Male to Female takes alot more than growing breasts its a whole new life style that will involve you needing to to seek professional counciling and Female Hormone therapy and a lot of support from friends and Family, I had a very dear friend Wendy who was a full time CD her elderly parents are very religious and never came to terms with her life stlye.Please seek professional help before any desions

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon