Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

question about HGH

i've read somewhere on the forum, forgot where, that hops in large doeses increases human growth hormone. so would that be beneficial for NBE?

(22-07-2012, 07:08 PM)Alexis Wrote:  i've read somewhere on the forum, forgot where, that hops in large doeses increases human growth hormone. so would that be beneficial for NBE?

First I would wonder how loading up on hops would otherwise affect NBE. It seems like it goes against conventional wisdom to take too much of any herb.

Yes, I think increasing growth hormones would be beneficial for NBE, especially if you're at an age where the amount of growth hormones your body is producing is declining. I suggest finding an alternative that doesn't require you to take an excess of a particular herb or supplement. I take 500mg of PABA to slow down the decomposition of various hormones in the body. You may want to consider adding GABA to your NBE for increasing growth hormones.

Alexis/Flame:

Isabelle is a long-time hops user and she has had great experience. Just attaching her link...

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419

thaks guysSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon