Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions

Hi, sorry for my english Smile
I'm a 21 years old male and..
I've got a couple of questions, i want to start taking SP + soy izo. at first for a month to see what it can bring and after this month I will consider any other phytoestrogens. I learned a lot of topics here, but i have still couple of questions:

1. Will taking phytoestrogens affect my ability to have children in the future?
2. In many topics, you say that after some time changes are irreversible, what does it mean? That you will have boobs for the rest of your life or your hormones levels don't get back to male level?
3 .Also, many people say that taking herbs affect your mind, I mean It can change for examlpe your feelings etc. Is it really noticeable?

Thanks for your answers... Smile

Hello tudemol, welcome to the board.

As for answering your first and third question I'm not certain. I've only been doing NBE for the last six months. I'm sure there are also members on the board who have more experience in regards to your questions.

What's irreversible is the growth of actual breast tissue as oppose to the fat redistribution to your breasts you first get when taking phytoestrogens.

If you don't mind me asking, what are your reasons for wanting to do NBE? If you're concerned about how phytoestrogens may irreversibly feminize your body and mind than maybe NBE isn't something for you at this time.

Hi

I don`t think that you will really see much at all in a month, especially if you are only taking SP and soy.

Regarding your first question - globally, sperm counts are dropping, not just in human males, but in other life forms as well - even fish. One of the theories is that this dropping is caused by estrogen pollution, for example, females on the pill - their urine gets into water courses, water is extracted for human consumption, and males drink it, along with the estrogen, which goes through sewage treatment works. Then there are xeno-estrogens ( I think that is what they are called ) which are chemicals which mimic estrogenic effects - they are getting into water supplies, they are in cosmetics, sunscreen, washing up liquid, etc. The human body finds it quite difficult to cleanse these xeno-estrogens out of its system, they can stay for years.

So as well as all this estrogen pollution, you are going to add to it by taking herbs. So my view would be that there is a good chance you will lower your sperm count - maybe not to zero, but it might well lessen your chances of success. I have no idea if it would be permanent.

Does NBE alter your mind ? There are plenty of people on this forum who say yes to this.

Is it noticeable - if in a couple of years you`ve got two nice C-cup boobs sticking out of your chest - I think you`ll notice. And so will everyone else. And we`ll all be jealous !

Enjoy !

thank you for answers Smile
by the way

I found something like that:
http://cdn100.iofferphoto.com/img3/item/...1-a8fd.jpg

And they say to eat 1 pill per day, there in no amount of ingridients described. How many pills should I take per day?
And can I mix PM with other herbs(SP or fenugeek) or is it just working on its own?
There is also PM with cream, I don't know if I can buy just pills, or is the cream important in the growth process.

And the last question:
Is there any good alternative for PM? For example SP + EPO + Fenugeek?

one more time Thank you! and
have a nice day

Without further information it's hard to say how many pills you should take. Something to keep to mind is if the product is marketed for genetic females you may need a higher dosage.

I've heard both sides when it comes to mixing PM with other herbs. Some people say it's best to take PM alone so that there is no competition for the estrogen receptors while others take SP with PM in order to prevent testosterone from being converted to DHT.

Besides trying it for yourself I don't think there's anyway to know for certain whether it's best to use the PM pills and cream, or just the pills by itself. I'm taking only the pills for now. The way I see it, if I can get the growth I want with only the pills there's no point in using the cream also.

I think the same idea applies to finding alternatives to PM. I doubt there's one plan that works for all when it comes to NBE. My advice would be to try a plan for a few months and if it doesn't work, modify it or try a different plan.

(02-04-2012, 11:11 PM)not-moobs Wrote:  Regarding your first question - globally, sperm counts are dropping, not just in human males, but in other life forms as well - even fish. One of the theories is that this dropping is caused by estrogen pollution, for example, females on the pill - their urine gets into water courses, water is extracted for human consumption, and males drink it, along with the estrogen, which goes through sewage treatment works. Then there are xeno-estrogens ( I think that is what they are called ) which are chemicals which mimic estrogenic effects - they are getting into water supplies, they are in cosmetics, sunscreen, washing up liquid, etc. The human body finds it quite difficult to cleanse these xeno-estrogens out of its system, they can stay for years.

I think there's some truth here, but I think this is pushed as more of a factor than it really is compared to ionizing radiation, both from peak open air testing, underground testing, Chernobyl/Fukushima, and "normal" releases from the multitude of nuclear power plants.

Just take a look at the rise in cancer rates since the 60s...of course it's not the only factor, as our food is devoid of nutrients, and pollution from oil/gas production is surely a factor as well.

Not sure why I bothered posting this though, as the situation is about as far out of our hands as possible, and no corporate research will ever mention it. Just please stay the hell out of the rain!

(03-04-2012, 07:16 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(02-04-2012, 11:11 PM)not-moobs Wrote:  Regarding your first question - globally, sperm counts are dropping, not just in human males, but in other life forms as well - even fish. One of the theories is that this dropping is caused by estrogen pollution, for example, females on the pill - their urine gets into water courses, water is extracted for human consumption, and males drink it, along with the estrogen, which goes through sewage treatment works. Then there are xeno-estrogens ( I think that is what they are called ) which are chemicals which mimic estrogenic effects - they are getting into water supplies, they are in cosmetics, sunscreen, washing up liquid, etc. The human body finds it quite difficult to cleanse these xeno-estrogens out of its system, they can stay for years.

I think there's some truth here, but I think this is pushed as more of a factor than it really is compared to ionizing radiation, both from peak open air testing, underground testing, Chernobyl/Fukushima, and "normal" releases from the multitude of nuclear power plants.

Just take a look at the rise in cancer rates since the 60s...of course it's not the only factor, as our food is devoid of nutrients, and pollution from oil/gas production is surely a factor as well.

Not sure why I bothered posting this though, as the situation is about as far out of our hands as possible, and no corporate research will ever mention it. Just please stay the hell out of the rain!

Ha! You like to rant about stuff too! Join the club! Smile

B.

(03-04-2012, 11:46 PM)bryony Wrote:  Ha! You like to rant about stuff too! Join the club! Smile

B.

Hehe, yeah I was in the mood to get on the soapbox today.

Maybe I should find a picture of some person with glasses and a labcoat to use as an avatar.

People may actually take me seriously then. ;p (This isn't a jab at you, rather the collective conciousness of the public)

Although, if they did, that'd be almost as disturbing as the news left untouched by the state run media.

We are serial thread hijackers today I think lol

(04-04-2012, 04:43 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  We are serial thread hijackers today I think lol

Apologies to all OPs! Big Grin

Hi everyone,

I am very new here so am a little nervous, but I can give a response to does it effect the mind from my own personal experience. I was on a herbal regime for some three years eight years back and one of the most interesting effects was on the mind. My spatial awareness was significantly altered. The way in which I thought was definitely more intuitive and less analytical. Having stopped my spatial awareness slowly reverted to how it was before as did my thought processes to a lesser extent.

Maybe not to do with the mind, as such, but my sense of contentment and loss of anxiety was just amazing.

I stopped the regime for family and workl reasons but the subsequent depression has been difficult and I realise that the only way in which I feel content and at ease with myself will be to be honest and follow my driven need to be my true gender; hence I am back and proposing to restart. I already feel more at peace just having made that decision!

I had a real cocktail of herbs before, SP, Black Cohosh, Ginseng, Wild Yam, Gingo Biloba, but no PM since, as far as I am aware, it was not around at the time. Having spent over 4 hours reading here I am proposing to use PM and SP alone with Butea, as it would be good to keep (maybe more accurately recover) some erectile function.

In my previous spell I developed to a full B/small C cup but also had penile shrinkage. Having stopped I came back to an A cup and kept the penile shrinkage!!

I am so thrilled to have found this forum and can't wait to be back on the right path for me.

Emily

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon