Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Another newbie

(31-12-2023, 08:10 PM)LesliMari Wrote:  
(11-12-2023, 12:22 AM)tomi66 Wrote:  Skidsteer operation takes some skill, that's for sure. Good luck with the ex, I found maintain stability, such as a job, consistent time with your kids, and if you have moved on in your love life, a stable relationship with your partner then the court will take all of that into consideration determining custody.
Heart         I have primary custody and he loves my gf as much ( probably way more actually) than his mother.   She ditched everything to chase  a highschool bf who’s wife was dieing of cancer… they’ll both rot, but anyway…  I’m a month in now and things are growing! My gf fully supports this and enjoys her new “toys”, lol

well I am trying to put in some pics. This site makes it difficult.

I can’t figure it out. I actually have another poster post them for me lol. My picture is also upside down

I had to switch themes until the attach picture button actually worked.

My gf commented that they’re becoming noticable
earlier. 

. Well the pic went away.?

Is that good or Bad?

Good, She’s supportive, and likes them.

(05-01-2024, 05:53 AM)LesliMari Wrote:  Good, She’s supportive, and likes them. 

Good, She’s supportive, and likes them. 
[/quote]
[/quote]

Well they’re out of order (Now they are not… first os a total before) but that’s one month on PM and RR pregnenalone and Saw Palmetto. My issue is the file sizes have been too large.

That’s great. Support is so important

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon