Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

It is real... expect changes!

gotta love the optimist in you.............

I think the notion of "when we live in sci-fi world" we can look and feel like that... It feels like the whole thought despite the optimism is seeing us as secondary, worth less, not feminine enough and so on. Like sure thing yea, HRT and whole medical transition science is still at its infancy, but we're not all dudes in a dress. Its not as bleak and as limited as what people have a tendency to think.

My neighbours don't know I'm not cis, my grilfriends' parents don't know I'm cis. Random people never clock me for anything except a cis woman. How's that for looking, sounding and feeling like a woman should? This despite being forty years old, having a "late" start at thirty seven, being unfinished work in progress using the very limited and primitive transition science available at the moment.

And kids these days are better off than I am due to starting out well in time. If this isn't uplifting and positive, then what? Its not "hundred years in future", it is now. We're not dudes in dresses, not any lesser. I refuse to believe in those second class woman myths. Big Grin Why settle for anything less, self acceptance and becoming content should only start once everything is said and done.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon