Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

appointment with plan parenthood snthetic hormones first time

well i made a appointment with plan parenthood  to get started on synthetic hormones if there any thing i should know before the appointment leave a comment and here my old method last year i used bovine ovaries / fenugreek / saw palmetto thank you

When I started on HRT I also went to PPH.  They were the most kind and understanding staff you could ever meet.

At the front desk, the lady asked me how I wanted to be addressed, I told her I preferred she, her and my chosen female name. 

When my chosen name was called it felt wonderful.  When the nurse took me to the back my wife was not allowed to go.  My eyes must have looked like a DEERS EYES IN THE HEAD LIGHTS.  The nurse said “honey just calm down everything is going to be fine, we’re all here to help you.  I will check you in and take you back to see DR.”

I was placed in a room where I sat for what seemed like hours, it wasn’t.  The DR. came in and was I very thankful, it was a young lady.  She was so kind, caring and made me feel at ease.  She asked the following questions.

Tell me a little about yourself. 
At what age did you first start thinking you sex’s was incorrect.
Tell me how you feel about it now.

She said “I read in your file that you wish to go on HRT and transition mtf is that correct.” I need to go over all the side effects good and bad.

I was asked what pharmacy I used, base line lab was drawn.

She said” I will see you in 90 days, if you need me for anything please call. 

Out the door and to the car where I broke down, nerves and total joy and happiness as now I’m on the real journey.

If this doesn’t answer your question you can PM or email if you’d prefer.

Pooky

Another good place for research, resources and support is susans.org 

It's another forum based Web site specifically for trans individuals, non binary, cross dressers, drag queens and kings, people questioning, and the significant others. I may have missed a few groups but you get the idea.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon